News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Gates of Survival

Started by Boltonsquad, Jan 08, 2018, 12:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boltonsquad

Gates of Survival is a text based MMORPG, it's been around for some time however in it's current state it's a great game to play. The community are great, and with all the skills you can train there's always plenty to do.

http://www.gatesofsurvival.com

Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Flowermanvista

Hello Boltonsquad, and welcome to the TBGs!

This website is for playing text based games, not discussing them or linking to other ones on other websites.

I encourage you to become part of our community and check out some of the games we have here, or make your own. I hope you have a good time here on the TBGs! :)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CoolTBGGaming

Hi, and welcome to the TBGs.

This forum is for playing them, not for advertising them.

So just keep that in mind. :)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Looks like the other two posters summed it up pretty well. Since this isn't a game like our other ones, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words