News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Above Average Fighter

Started by Joyous Theta, Dec 20, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickly, charge up the orbital ion cannon for the Above Average Fighter's demise while they aren't looking!

Charge For
0 (0%)
Charge Against
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Joyous Theta

Legends tell of the Ultimate Fighter, an unstoppable fighter who everyone wants to kill for some unknown reason.

Unfortunately however, the Ultimate Fighter isn't here today, so you'll have to settle for killing the Above Average Fighter instead.

To play, say how you attempt to kill the Above Average Fighter and how the Above Average Fighter prevents the previous poster's attempt on their life.

EXAMPLE:
Person1:
I punch the Above Average Fighter in the face.

Person2:
Your fist breaks upon touching the Above Average Fighter's face.

I hit the Above Average Fighter with a wrecking ball.

Person3:
The Above Average Fighter happened to be wearing their anti-wrecking ball suit at the time.

I throw the Above Average Fighter into the sun.

(If you don't feel like typing Above Average Fighter every post, feel free to say AAF instead.)

I start by putting a "kick me" note on the Above Average Fighter's back. Somebody is compelled to come and kick the Above Average Fighter.

Flowermanvista

The Above Average Fighter contorts with their leg, then snaps back and blows the kicker away.

I attempt to pour sulfuric acid on the Above Average Fighter.

(This game kind of reminds me of games like Destroy/Save The Vase.)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Starmeadows

the fighter was, of course, wearing a hazmat.

I fire a phaser bolt at the Above Average Fighter.

Joyous Theta

The Above Average Fighter holds up a mirror, which for some reason deflects the phaser bolt back at you.

The Above Average Fighter takes a fighting test to find out that they're actually the Below Average Fighter, and cannot live with this.

Blunderbus

Turns out the fighting test was rigged, so it doesn't actually count.

I get a level 100 Arceus to use Judgement on the Above Average Fighter.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

the2000

He's cool.

I make the AAF sleep until CrazeePi goes into chat.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I hack into CrazeePi's account and log into the chat.

I make him lose his passion for fighting.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

Quote from: 8435.5I hack into CrazeePi's account and log into the chat.
Actually, after I wrote this, CrazeePi went into chat and asked me what I wanted them for. X)

Quote from: 8435.5I make him lose his passion for fighting.
But he was born with it. He can't!

I make him pancakes and tell him pancakes are better than war.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands