News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

a user's guide to the tbg forums: the thread!

Started by findanegg, Dec 06, 2017, 05:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

hey remember in the temporary chat thread when i said something or other about a zine about the tbgs and you weren't paying attention because you were busy shipping object shows with sonic OCs? well this is the dedicated thread for that! (not the, not the object show sonic one. the zine)
post the things you want in the zine here; basically anything you want that can be represented on an 8.5x5.5 page! poems, drawings, ships, quotes from tbg threads, whatever you want! (i'm aiming for around 10 pages)
so get to postin' already!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

why are we shipping the object shows themselves?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beagelwhy are we shipping the object shows themselves?
i dunno. it's weird
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

findanegg

Quote from: 8435.5put a description for each active TBGer
of course i will. and of course all the descriptions are also going to be haikus. if you want your description to be a certain haiku post it here as well

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

why haikus

also provide one random fact about them
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

findanegg

Quote from: 8435.5why haikus

also provide one random fact about them
because why not? why not.

objecty

random fact about me: 'idk really weird fangirl'

also I'm writing an essay for school so if you want a paper on artificial and natural flavors this Friday i'd be happy to send it to you
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beagelrandom fact about me: 'idk really weird fangirl'

also I'm writing an essay for school so if you want a paper on artificial and natural flavors this Friday i'd be happy to send it to you
nah. i'm thinking more "what is the tbg forums ,who are their users, and why should you join"

objecty

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail

nah. i'm thinking more "what is the tbg forums ,who are their users, and why should you join"
well I'm not writing an essay on the tebejgjejsj so I can't help you
Thank you.

CellularData

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail

well I'm not writing an essay on the tebejgjejsj so I can't help you
you should
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

the2000

For me, put:
"Weird kid who obsesses over Flash 8, also annoying"
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PkmnQ

Well we need to change everything because it's a new era of the TBGs
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Idea: Three sections for each of the three "eras" of the TBGs; 2013, 2017, and 2020.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain