News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Marvel RP

Started by GalaxySugarFox, Oct 30, 2017, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

Rules:
>must have at least a little knowledge about Marvel to join
>no GMing, Mary Sue/Gary Stu, or powerplaying.
>don't go too far on love and violence. As a rule of thumb, keep it PG! (I will allow PG-13 material only in special cases)
>use proper grammar
>notify me if you want to change/add relationships or status
>5 non-weapon powers max!
>2 OCs per user
>ask before killing off another person's character
>anyone can RP as the canon characters
>slow down on the "canon character's kid" OCs
>keep your identity secret! Its called "secret" for a reason. (You can if its only to your best freind, family, or bf/gf)
>dont RP until I accept you
>USE THIS BIO:
Name/Secret Identity/Age/Gender/Looks/Personality/Powers/Weaknesses (at least one please!)/Weapons(optional)/Alignment (Good or bad or neither?)/Relationships (Does your OC have a crush, bf, gf, brother, sister, enemy, or friend in this RP) /Backstory (includes how they got their powers)
>And most importantly, have fun! :D

CHARCTER LIST:
(My OC) Selena/Luna Wolfheart/16/Female/Slightly wavy-ish brown hair, blue eyes, civilian outfit varies, suit is light gray with white front and has clip on wolf ears and tail, has bracelet with crescent moon symbol that allows her to transform/Introvert, prefers to work alone(get it?), but will help others/Teleportation, shadow control, can turn into a wolf, enhanced hearing, night vision/Is still new, so stuff might backfire once in a while, has one more weakness thats kept a secret (Can you guess what it is? Hint: RP with me to find out!)/Curved blade thing that doubles as grapple hook/Good/None yet/Before she got her powers, she was just "your average teen girl". Later in the year, she was on a field trip to an archaeological dig site and found that bracelet. After she got the hang of her powers, the Avengers hired her.

(ChildGamer) Name: Trevor Lindmolm
Secret Identity: Blademan
Appearance: Long, Black Hair. The hir tends to draw the eyes away from the facial features. Has a long, black scar down entire left arm. Tends to wear jacket with left sleeve in and right out. Superhero Uniform has a mask with 2 swords crossed over the forehead and a black cape. Right sleeve and both gloves, leaving the left arm exposed with the scar.
Personality: Tends to be enclosed and secretive, even while being a superhero. Silent protector of the world, if you'll put it that way.
Powers: Can summon physical limitations to fight far away but they have to imitate him. Very skilled with the sword and can summon one that disappears when he lets go of it or when he tries to summon another.
Weaknesses: Can't use his power in the presence of his worst enemy, The Dissipator. Also can not use his powers to actually harm anyone, he has tog et down and dirty to hurt someone.
Weapons: Any swords he summons.
Alignment: Good (I'd be surprised if there were a Non-Chaotic alignment for a superhero lol)
Relationships: Why do we need to point this out?
Backstory: Struck by a blessed sword in his childhood. The whereabouts of this blade are unknown.

(ChildGamer)Name: Unknown. Nevers appears in public as his alter ego
Secret Identity: The Dissipator
Looks: Never seen in public without his circular black mask, and a full black bodysuit (no capes).
Personality: Not seen Outside of Villainy
Powers: Can destroy any electronic circuit within 50 ft by thinking about it. Can prevent any power or consequence of it within a 50 foot radius.
Weaknesses: can not harm any abilities not a superpower (Like Ant-Man's because its technological, although he could destroy the circuit. A better example would be Batman, but that's DC rip)
Weapons: none
Alignment: Evil
Relationships: Seriously though, why?
Backstory: Always bullied in school, he created an injection that gave him a power to make the bullies' lives very terrible.

(Smiley100P) Jasmay/The Ice Queen | 3ish | F
A cat with a mostly white coat.  Ice-blue tail tip.  Green eyes.  Tries to look nice.
One of those sorta jerky cats.  Steals food quite a bit.  Generally stray.
Can freeze or frost things and maybe people. Immune to hypothermia.  Can float for a few seconds, especially if she feels dramatic.  Can breathe underwater.  Probably able to understand English.
Extremely weak to fire.  Has a generally cold body, especially after using her powers, Which can let people know she's around which really doesn't help with stealth and probably cause a slight degree of constipation.  Can't swim.
Has no weapons, unless claws count.
Chaotic Neutral.
Doesn't really have any relationships.
One of three in a litter of kittens, her childhood went pretty smooth.  One day when she fell in a frozen lake and would have almost drowned or froze, her nose made contact with a strange, enchanting rock which gave her her extremely convenient powers for the situation.  Her previous owner, who is also a relevant superhero, thinks she is dead and she's afraid to come back to him.  Angst ensues.

RELATIONSHIP/STATUS LIST

= friend
/ enemy
* sibling
> or < crush
^ bf and gf
X dead
O other changed status

Blademan/The Dissipator

Starmeadows

Welp then
I'm going to join this so yay
...When I come up with a good character.  For now, I'm going to rp as our boi Tony using his MCU interpretation

Karanrimé

Name: Trevor Lindmolm
Appearance: Long, Black Hair. The hir tends to draw the eyes away from the facial features. Has a long, black scar down entire left arm. Tends to wear jacket with left sleeve in and right out. Superhero Uniform has a mask with 2 swords crossed over the forehead and a black cape. Right sleeve and both gloves, leaving the left arm exposed with the scar.
Personality: Tends to be enclosed and secretive, even while being a superhero. Silent protector of the world, if you'll put it that way.
Powers: Can summon physical limitations to fight far away but they have to imitate him. Very skilled with the sword and can summon one that disappears when he lets go of it or when he tries to summon another.
Weaknesses: Can't use his power in the presence of his worst enemy, The Dissipator. Also can not use his powers to actually harm anyone, he has tog et down and dirty to hurt someone.
Alignment: Good (I'd be surprised if there were a Non-Chaotic alignment for a superhero lol)
Backstory: Struck by a blessed sword in his childhood. The whereabouts of this blade are unknown.

Name: Unknown. Nevers appears in public as his alter ego
Looks: Never seen in public without his circular black mask, and a full black bodysuit (no capes).
Powers: Can destroy any electronic circuit within 50 ft by thinking about it. Can prevent any power or consequence of it within a 50 foot radius.
Weaknesses: can not harm any abilities not a superpower (Like Ant-Man's because its technological, although he could destroy the circuit. A better example would be Batman, but that's DC rip)
Backstory: Always bullied in school, he created an injection that gave him a power to make the bullies' lives very terrible.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PWelp then
...When I come up with a good character.  For now, I'm going to rp as our boi Tony using his MCU interpretation

Ok :)

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: ChildGamerName: Trevor Lindmolm

Name: Unknown. Nevers appears in public as his alter ego

Ok both accepted :D

GalaxySugarFox

Whats MCU? (I do know about marvel, just that i've never heard about MCU)

Starmeadows

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX
It stands for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  It's literally my favorite film series.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100P
It stands for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  It's literally my favorite film series.
Oh ok.

Starmeadows

Jasmay/The Ice Queen | 3ish | F
A cat with a mostly white coat.  Ice-blue tail tip.  Green eyes.  Tries to look nice.
Can freeze or frost things and maybe people. Immune to hypothermia.  Can float for a few seconds, especially if she feels dramatic.  Can breathe underwater.  Probably able to understand English.
Extremely weak to fire.  Has a generally cold body, especially after using her powers, Which can let people know she's around which really doesn't help with stealth and probably cause a slight degree of constipation.  Can't swim.
Chaotic Neutral.
Had a currently unnamed owner.
One of three in a litter of kittens, her childhood went pretty smooth.  One day when she fell in a frozen lake and would have almost drowned or froze, her nose made contact with a strange, enchanting rock which gave her her extremely convenient powers for the situation.  Her previous owner, who is also a relevant superhero, thinks she is dead and she's afraid to come back to him.  Angst ensues.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PJasmay/The Ice Queen | 3ish | F
Chaotic Neutral.
Had a currently unnamed owner.
Accepted :D

Starmeadows

Sure we can start the RP

An unconscious cat drifted with a broad river, eventually washing up on the shore of a small forest.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PSure we can start the RP

An unconscious cat drifted with a broad river, eventually washing up on the shore of a small forest.
Selena saw the cat and lightly touched its body, which was ice cold.

Starmeadows

The cat clearly had a pulse, but her body was of course also wet.

GalaxySugarFox

Selena put some towels on the cats body to dry its fur.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXSelena saw the cat and lightly touched its body, which was ice cold.
The cat settled down and slept in a more peaceful fashion.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PThe cat clearly had a pulse, but her body was of course also wet.
She just watched.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXSelena put some towels on the cats body to dry its fur.
She just watched.
About an hour or so later, she wakes up.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PThe cat settled down and slept in a more peaceful fashion.
She just watched.
She looks at the cat.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXShe just watched.
She looks at the cat.
The cat simply stared at Wolfheart.

Karanrimé

Trevor got up. Another typical college day...  he hoped. If the Dissipator had anything to say about it, probably not.

[under construction]

;

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PAbout an hour or so later, she wakes up.
She looks at the cat.
She looks for a collar, but coudlnt find one on the cat. She goes home and takes care of the cat.

Karanrimé

Trevor walks to His First Class, "Understanding Superpowers." He knew he could pass the class, but that was besides the point. If he took a class about the topic, like everyone else who is genuinely curious, like pretty much everyone else, he probably wouldn't reveal his identity.

Probably. It was Trevor's little secret. The only other Person who knew was his Mom. His dad had died soon after The Dissipator came along, murdered in a bank robbery. They had a body, and they didn't need any DNA so they just kept and buried the body. Nobody really paid any attention to it and wen along with their business. Except one. Trevor was not one to forgive something like the Death of his Father.

And he got his opportunity for revenge When he got his superpowers. the blade had been thrown down from the sky and it landed a large gash in his arm.The scar seemed to radiate power and Trevor touched it once, drawing out a blade. He focused on a spot a bit far away, and suddenly, he had a clone of himself that can pick up objects. His mom was the only person who saw, and as soon as he realised what was going on, he dropped the blade and dissipated the clone. His mom picked up the phone and he knocked it out of her hand.

Trevor's mom was a little crazy.

---

The Dissipator stood on top of a bank. He Held up an X-Ray and scanned through all the electronics. He quickly destroyed all of the security cameras and opened a hatch in the roof.

[under construction]

;

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXShe looks at the cat.
She looks for a collar, but coudlnt find one on the cat. She goes home and takes care of the cat.
(You still in this rp?)

Starmeadows

Quote from: Smiley100PThe cat simply stared at Wolfheart.
(You still in this rp?)
(yes; the forums are diffrent from the comment chains in the rp studios on scratch tho)
Couple days pass, the Ice Queen was on the roof of the house.