News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8 we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Sep 02, 2017, 06:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

If this gets a Post ID of 2 we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 4 we advance!

If this topic gets a Post ID of 8 it will be closed and I will open a new topic but with double the number!

Until then you can post whatever you want. Double post all you want, nobody will care.

For further clarification: Once someone makes the 8th post (see post ID in the top right of the post) I will report it to be closed and a new one with 16 as the goal will be opened. 8 Post ID = 7 Replies.
🌱

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Flowermanvista

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO !

IF THIS GETS 1024 UPVOTES I WILL POST NEW ONE BUT WITH DOUBLE THE PICKLE RICKS'S !!!
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

Quote from: FlowermanvistaYOU KNOW WHAT TO DO !

IF THIS GETS 1024 UPVOTES I WILL POST NEW ONE BUT WITH DOUBLE THE PICKLE RICKS'S !!!
yup
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

🌱

Alex The JPEG

inb4 closed
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.