News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Chaos

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 20, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

New TBGers can't play this game because it requires editing your post. Get 21 posts to become a TBGer.

Basically the point of the game is to try to make the person below you look stupid. Here's how.

First you ask a question, then the person below you answers the question honestly and asks a new one. After someone answers your question you change it. You press the edit button and change it to whatever you want. Here is an example
Quote from: "Person 1"Have you ever fallen off of a cliff?
Person 2 then responds with their answer (and a new question for the person below them)
Quote from: "Person 2"Nope!
Person 1 then edits their post to say something completely different like
Quote from: "Person 1"Do you ever brush your teeth?
So now everyone sees this
Quote from: "Person 1"Do you ever brush your teeth?
Quote from: "Person 2"Nope!

RULES
Follow the community guidelines.
Don't change your answer, only the question.
Don't do your answers like "No I've never fallen off of a cliff". That really takes the fun out of it.
Don't quote

If you want you don't have to edit your post when you're ninja'd to add to the chaos >:D

OK I'll start
What is your favorite kind of cake?
🌱

CellularData

maybe

are you a moderator
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

joefarebrother

No but my alt is

What's 7 + 8?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NasomiXIV

Twelve

Do you have a family?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

Yes, but nothing is shared on it.

What's going on in your life?
🌱

CellularData

Don't have one

How old are you?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

Two

Want to stay unbanned?
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

2 cats
Ninja'd: No thanks.

Delete your post if you're stupid

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

joefarebrother

Back To The Future part 2
[Great, I don't even need to edit the question!]

How many atoms are there in the universe?

NasomiXIV

What would you like to eat today?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

@SD1: cats

How many times have you been banned?

NasomiXIV

How many F's have you gotten on tests in Kindergarten?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

TOO MANY

Do you like Blue or Green?

I added something on ninjaing if anyone is interested

EDIT: Annnnd here is a good example.
🌱

joefarebrother

Red

How many ways are there to answer the question "What is 1+1"?

Flowermanvista

Many different ones

Do you own a computer/phone/tablet/similar device?
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NasomiXIV

Yes, plenty.  (ninji'd)

How far have you gotten in Minecraft?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

I've actually never played that. (I've actually haven't played that either soo...)

Don't copy my answer unless you are 5 years old.
🌱

joefarebrother

I haven't played it

What's the strongest pokemon, and do you know if it's ever lost a battle?

redgreenandblue

Caterpie (I don't know many)

What is your favorite kind of pasta?
🌱

NasomiXIV

Poptarts

What's your favorite 3DS game?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

Toast

When's a good time to eat breakfast?

NasomiXIV

5:22 PM CT

Have you played a baby game after you became an adult without recording it and putting it on YouTube?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

I've played one

How often do you punch through your computer screen?

NasomiXIV

Commonly.

How many friends do you have? (I'm sorry if this qualifies as rude; it's all in good fun.)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

none

What do you use to target practice?
🌱