News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Keep This Website Alive!

Started by jji7skyline, Jul 14, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jji7skyline

Want to help keep this website alive? Included in this topic are some easy and some cheap ways to contribute to keeping this website online. Any questions can be posted as a reply to this topic.

Paypal
If you have a paypal account, the easiest way to donate to the website is via the button located on the Support page of the website on the top navbar. Donations are received in AUD.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin can be used to donate to this website. Please use the address below.
1EBe85pd8UGeKuzDuKyDe4kXXj9VpmRJQz
Mining
Mining is currently not available due to services being down :/

Merchandise
Merchandise is a great way to support the website, and also get something nice for yourself! We don't have any merch available for sale at the moment, but keep watching this space!

Final Note
The TBG Forums will forever be free, but running a website takes time, money and effort. Your contributions to help keep this amazing part of the internet alive will be deeply appreciated.
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Dino

jji7skyline

Quote from: jji10dinoWait, merchandise??
Yeah I hope you're looking forward to TBG branded laptops :p
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Dino

Quote from: jji7skyline
Quote from: jji10dinoWait, merchandise??
Yeah I hope you're looking forward to TBG branded laptops :p
Yes, and I presume they'll be made at the TBG factory?

TheTealWashableMarker

*le gasp*

PLUSHIES. COLOUR GAME BANNERS. STICKERS. THE LIST NEVER ENDS.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

red herring

Does the miner work for a raspberry pi? I can try mining on my Pi 3
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Dino

Quote from: algmwc5Does the miner work for a raspberry pi? I can try mining on my Pi 3
Apparently, it does work. Not sure how well though.

Rekekka

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerPLUSHIES.

Yo, I mean, if the Plushies are based on the RPs, I'd totally be down for a Rebecca and Raven plushie.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Quote from: coolman2443

Yo, I mean, if the Plushies are based on the RPs, I'd totally be down for a Rebecca and Raven plushie.
yeah no

;)

jji7skyline

Quote from: algmwc5Does the miner work for a raspberry pi? I can try mining on my Pi 3
Nicehash doesn't work with Raspberry Pi, it needs a computer with more power ;)

DownsGameClub

How about a Mac?  That's a computer with quality power.  :D

Faressain

Wait, can I legally mine bitcoins and exchange it for money?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

joefarebrother

Quote from: FaressainWait, can I legally mine bitcoins and exchange it for money?
Bitcoin mining is completely legal, but it's very very difficult
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

PrincessPandaTBG

I want a T-shirt which says "Sonic and Kerbals? Expect the flames."
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Starmeadows

Karanrimé

Quote from: Smiley100P...Merchandise?
Oh my god
Yes
THE "KILL YOUR JASON DOLL"
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

hhh don't have paypal
don't have bitcoin
most productive thing would prob be to mine but i probably cant do that
but
merchandise

yes
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

firefang16

sadly i cannot obtain bitcoin or paypal but I would love to help with merch
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

DownsGameClub

Merch interests me best.  But I wonder how I could send cash...  I have literally nothing

SpicyMeatball

I fully support this...but I don't have my own PayPal RIP
previously known as Floofy

Yeroc8

I would like to support but:
I don't have Paypal
I don't have Bitcoin
My computer is really old and bad and I only see download for windows (I only have mac and raspberry pi)
My parents wouldn't want me buying merchandise

Is there any way I could still support?

Scratch137

I thought Bitcoins were dead?
hello!
i was most active here in 2017 and 2018.
i still check in sometimes, but not very often.

if you'd like to get in touch, you can reach me on scratch.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: Scratch137I thought Bitcoins were dead?
Me too.
Then I watched SpaceHamster's richest characters in videogames list.

Anyway, I want a Quidu plush. And a shirt that reads 'Godmodder of the Year'.
And a coffee mug that says 'Best Alt Account'.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: coolman2443

YES

Although i'm probably in the same boat as yeroc on this one:
Quote from: Yeroc8I would like to support but:
I don't have Paypal
I don't have Bitcoin
My computer is really old and bad and I only see download for windows (I only have mac and raspberry pi)
My parents wouldn't want me buying merchandise

Is there any way I could still support?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

I'm in the same boat as Yeroc, except for the mining one, so I have a couple of questions about that.

1), will it work via command-line on Linux, and 2), will it expose my IP to the TBGs account owner?

If yes and no, I can probably get started on mining.

EDIT: There is a version for Linux: https://github.com/nicehash/nheqminer
It also appears to work via commandline.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words