News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Reverse Mao - A TBG With Hidden Rules (Leader is currently Teal!)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Mar 15, 2017, 12:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Welcome. You have entered the game of Reverse Mao. A game where there are rules. A LOT of rules. And they are hidden.

Here are the rules:
-You must roll a 20-sided die (you can use the chat), and the first number you roll is the number you play. Post this number.
-If you successfully play your turn without violating any rules, you get the number that you rolled added to your points.
-It is possible to have negative points.
-Since I already know all the rules, I will not be playing this game. I will only be referee-ing.
-If you violate the rule, I will tell you which rule you violated, and you will be penalized.
-If you are penalized, you cannot post for 30 minutes (15 minutes for mods). If it is your first time violating a certain rule, you will only be penalized for 10 minutes (5 minutes for mods). After your minutes are up, you may continue playing. If you post when you're penalized, you will be temporarily banned from this topic for the rest of the day.

The game of Reverse Mao begins now.

LEADERBOARD
TheTealWashableMarker - 49
Faressain - 36
SuperDoom1 - 17
epicanna27 - 9
Beagel - 8
Tymewalk - 7
Wolfslime123-  0
jji10dino - 0
Smiley100P - -31
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

WARNING: RULE VIOLATION

OFFENDING POST:
Quote from: Smiley100P7

RULE IT VIOLATED:
If you roll 7, you may post anything you want, but you must include "seven" in
your post and your entire post must be in zalgo. use zalgo going up,
the middle, and going down, and use maxi Zalgo.

Since this is your first time violating rule 7, you are only penalized for 10 minutes.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Tymewalk

Ǐ̃̅ͣ͑ͭ́̌ͭͦ̓ͨͦ̉҉̟̟̫̝̬̟͚͚̦͓̙͙̲͖̣̱̰̕͟͢ ̤͖̭̣̖̱̳̤̯̙̪̮͍̻͚̙̄̒ͥ̇͗͗̔́͋ͮ̓̃͐ͭ͆̀u̟͈̟͉̯̥̳͈̠̺̭̯̫̳͙̟ͤͧ̽ͯͣ́ͮͭ̈́̀̆̈̈̽ͥ̒̓͟͟ͅş̧̛̛͎̩̲͕͈͕̽ͮ͛͛̊͂̄̆̊͗ë̴̢̮̫̖̖̹͖̲̠̮̮̠́ͥ̓ͧ͗̔̽͆ͣ̄ͬ́͡d͉̥̱̙̣̗͍̮̖̘̻̐ͮ̀̓ͩ͊ͧ͐͑̂̄͗̈́̕͡͡ͅ ̵̵̰̦̙̘̻͍̜͖̲̩͚͇̤̗̟̭̃̇̀̅̔̌͆ͤ̄͋ͧ͒ͨ̂͛́ͅṛ̢̤̰̱̹͍̦͓̖̬̝̪̟̱̥̟̏̃ͧ̓̓̾̒ͨͯ͗ͬͧ̅̽͟a̛͕̥͎̖̙͚̪͙͙̱͈͌̓ͬ̌̉ͭ͆͑ͬͮ͂ͭ̈͆̈́̌̚̚ǹ̛̙̗̹̩̖̜̗̳̠͙̟̣̫͒͑ͤ̂̌ͥ̈͆̓̀̎͐̔̀͢͟d͙͖̞̬̬̫̏̎ͭ̊̏ͦ̽͊ͫ̍̐ͭ̾̾͆͌͞͠ȯ̖̭̻͖̝͇̙͉̍̾̆̌ͤ͆͒̇͗́̽̌̀̕͘͘ͅmͧ̒̄͌̃͝҉̫̫̯̫͉͉̟͎̹͈͉̹̥̩͕͎.̶̢͕͖͕̘̹̻̪̤̗̮̰̜̮̬͇͑̂͗ͣ͊̿̃̄ͤ͋ͩͮͤ̕͜ͅo̡̡ͧ͊ͥ̓͆̉͗̕҉̲̤͇̭̬͓̺͓͍͓̙͍̱̤̬ͅŗ̨̮̲̗̻̮̳̭͉̣̲͋ͭ́̏̌͛̇̀ͅg̣̙̯̠̱͇̪͓͈̥͕̗̻̝͔̭̑͐͐͑͢.̡̛̛̱͖͉̮͍͉̰͉̗͛̊̋ͫ͗́́ͦ̎ͧ̓̐̚̚͝ ̅ͤ̇̓ͪ̾̃ͬͨ͛̉̈̎ͭ̋̿͊̋̚҉̶̩̻̩̦̱̦̩̹̦N̵̤̠̫͕̫̐̿͐̃ͭ̅͗̓͘ǫ̴̢̡͕̹̖̭ͬͩ̒ͤt̴̵̨͚̗͚̠͓̹̥͑͛͐́ͪ̐̐̎̋͆ͫ̀̂͢͟h̴̴̰̘̠̼̩̮̰̪̤͈̫̄ͦͫ͛̎ͦ̎ͣ̄ͬ̉̈́͒̔̿ͭ̎͌͝ḭ̧̢̡̩͔̤̳͓̞͆̈͑̐ņ̵̴̨̳̞̤̝̣̜̻̳̲̱̯͑ͣ̾̅ͭͨ͆ͨ̂̈͌ͫ͑́ğ̴̵̪̝̻͕̮͈̦̰͕̥͚̟̝̲̤͎̺̤ͬͫ͑̂̑̀̈́̒́̑̅͑͌ͪ͛͝ ̵͎͉͕͎̳͓͇̞͕̝ͧ̿ͤ̓̐͑͛̐ͪ̂̿ͥ͆ͣ̑́̚͘͜͝͝b͍̩̺͍͙̮̯̬̗͕̳͕̫̝̳̟͋͆̈̄̈̕͢ͅḛ̴̢̻͙̼̣̘̼͈͇̫͎͔̎̈́͑͆͑̿͠ą̛̤̱̤̤̐̇͛̍̍ͤ͗͋ͣ͌̾̎̎̾̀ţ͓͖̩̼̭͖̼̹̼̘͙̱͇̪̱ͦͫ̇ͣͯͬ̒̄͊̇̇̏̈́̃͞sͤ̈́ͯ̔̃̐̿͌ͮ͋ͯͭ̈̿ͣ̌͢҉͈͇̼̠̩̘̗̫̭̹͙̭̼́ ̦̮͍̳̃ͥͬ̏̔͆̋͛͑͋͆̃̅͋u̶̢̝͖̪͇̟͔͉̩̖̥ͪ̓̑ͯ̈́͂̄͛̉̍͜͞šͯ̇͗͗ͯ̓̌ͨ͆̍̊̈͢͞͏̨̝̰͈̹̘͎̪̥̕ī̛̊̿͗͐̇͏͉̭̠̫̭̹̳̮̫͕ņ̛̛̰̥̣̬͕̟̪͉̘͓͕̲̻̠͕͕̜ͮ͋̄ͨ̓͋ͦ̄̌͆ͯ͞͡g̘̩̱͖̺̈́͊͑̍ͪ͒̾̆̊͊ͬ͛̄̆́̈͑̆̚͘͡ ͆͐ͯͤ͐҉͔̺̮͔͘t̵̬̖̙̺̻̘̞̯͍͛ͪ̉ͣ̒̈̏̕͠͡h̨̨̰͎͔̮̙̹̮̘͈̞̥̓ͩͧ̇̇̑͂͊ͪ̊͗ͩͥ̕͟ȩ̡̖̞̫̳̙̭̘̳̥͗̋́͛͆͛ͮͤ͆ͧ̓ͣͤ̈́̎̽͆̀̀ͅ ̵̩̩̠ͫ͛͂̌͢͝ͅǎ̴͙̲̹͚̯̮͙̰̬̗̳̜̱̂̾̒̃͋͂ͮ̉͗͒͡ͅt̃͗͋̌ͪ̍҉̧̡̪̼̲̝͟m̵̥̹͉͇͈̗̙̮ͬ́̎̊̋͠ͅǒ͛ͪ̇͗ͫ̋ͨ̇҉̳̥̼͙͖͕͟͜ͅͅş̤̪͕̖̂͆̓̂̌̀͜͢ͅp̶̜͉̰̞͕̜͙̱̞͙ͭ̈́͑̌̾̀ͪ͛̄̃͛͑͋̚͞h̡̨̹̜͓͖̲̫͕̭͋ͥ̑͊͟ͅe̴͖̗̺͉̦͎̤̖̰͖͒̊̐͆͊͐̔ͪ͑ͯ͆̚ͅr̵͈̪̥̲̟̩̥̥̞̯̭̖̥͖͇͉̍̌ͫ̎̏́̊ͫ́͝ͅḛ̖̬̟̟̫̭̖͚͚̰̞̟͔͉̥͌̄̌ͨ̊͑͒̌̿̈ͧ̌͢͡ͅ ̵̵͗̔ͮ̇̓̾ͥͥͮ͌̊ͤ̆̉ͫͬ̾̚͘͏̗̥͖a͐̽̽ͥ͌ͮ̿̄͜҉̛̱̮͙͖s̨͚̥̼͓̜̳̜̠̬̬̗̩ͤ̆͒ͩ̿̔̈̚͢͟͝͠ ́͋̎̇ͭ̆͂̕͜҉͉̬̠̯̺̖̖̱̤͍̺̥͇͔͙̹̦y̴̪̖͉̪͎ͮͯ̄ͣ͒̉̉́́͞ỡ̵̢̡̩̪̤̙͈͈̙̱̦̜̲̜̤̠̟̲̝̙̃̓̆͗̇ͩͦ̃͌̍͊̒͟u̡̝̦̻̺̗̖͍̘̣̥͎̰̖̟̝̝͛ͯ̏͂̇͌̑ŗ͎̠̳͓̮̩͓̬̗̩͍͖̮̰̩̱̻͛̎͒̅̾͢ͅ ̱̩̫̘̼̺̱̬͖̩̘̼͔͎̺̘̻͈ͮ̓ͯ͛̓ͩ͑͂̿̄̃̾͜R̙̝͔͚̯̗̖͔̻̦̼̟̥͕͙͎̓̄͗ͦ̔ͥ̀ͥ̋͌ͧͬ́͟͢͞ͅN̤̟͔̳̠̤̮̹̞̥̹̬͚̝̱̠͊̑̓̇̿̚͜͜͞G̛̬̖͕͖͎ͬ͑͒̅̆̏̾̽ͧ͊ͤͤ̀̇̇͝.̢͇̩͎͍̫̥̥̟̭̜̪̩͈ͧ̄ͥͥ͌͐͢͢͠
̨͇̰͕̱͎͇͚͇͇̺̥̭͙̳͛ͪ̒̐ͧͮ͆̽ͯ͜ͅͅ
̊ͯ͋ͣ͆ͯ̆͒̇̓̌ͮ̍̊͏̢̢̯̥̪̝̙̗͍͖̠̮̬̗̞͜Iͯͯ͛́͘҉̯̯͎̤͘͘ ̵͍̹̭̜͖̼̳͛̆͊ͫ͂͊ͣ̎̄̓̚͠r̶̛̭͓̺͕̻̥̤͙̗̲̜̠̖ͮ̿̔͗̿̎͑ͣͨͣo̢̱̩̮̤͓̠̲̙͙̘̺̰̲̱̫̓̍̆̒ͫͦ̑ͭͯ̎̐͠ĺ̴̛͕̞͉̖̟͔̺͈̹͍̪̹̟͉̳̈́̓ͨ̈́ͦ̉̌̀ļ̱̰͔̺̖͙̱̤̘͈̱̱̥̠̱̞͋̀̋ͩ̈́̈́͑̑̂͗͋̕͞e̠̮̯̻̳̤̪͉͔̬̲̬̟͓ͪ̂̄̀͋ͯͮ̉͘͞ḑ̌ͫͯ̑ͪͬͮ͆͂͏͓͙̹̠̦̞̲͓̟͙̠͇̗̱̘̭̦̀͜ ̄ͤ̏͊͊̈́͊̏ͬͥͪ̆ͤ̾̆͟͟͝͏̮͚̙̦̘̭̪̳̯̞̞̞1̯̪̮̯̰̰͈̼̂̏̑̿̃̂ͫ̊̍̋ͬ̚͞4̍̈ͨ̽ͭ̀ͩ͌ͧ̓ͦ̕͜҉͓͙̞͇̠͈͍̺̺̹̠́͠ͅ.̶͕͉̳̣̟̗̥̟̻̺̦̞͙̙̱̖̱̰ͬ͛ͬ̾͌ͫͪ̿̄̐ͧͤ̅͑ͤ͌̈́͐ͣ̕͘͠ͅ
̧̼̝͉͕͇̭̥͓̬͎͂͛̇̇ͫ̿̽͐͜
̶̤͍̤̖̙͔̱̼̰ͨ͛̍̽ͧ͘A͒ͥ͌̈͑ͧ̎́͏̴̲̼̻̦̝̭̖ͅl̡̬̹̝̖̪̫͍͕̱͈̯̰͛̂̐ͩ̓̈́̽̃̎͆͂̽̀ͬ̿̄̂̇ṩ͕̺̬̜̪͍͔̰̹̤̊ͧ̔̋̿͟͢ò̉̆̊͋̈́́̑̎͑͊̄̌̐͒ͧ͏͝҉̼͉̲͚̘̯̪̺̜̝̥̗̱̫̞̻̬̕,ͯ̂̃̽͌̑͑͆͑͂̇͛͐ͯ̊̓͒ͧ͒҉̣̱͙͍̫̪̟ ̛͕͖̹̱̯̪͖͍̞̤͖̘͇̮͍̊ͫ̋̑ͨ̓ͪ͋̂͛͟͠ͅ"̊ͥͭ̏ͤͨ̈̒̃̇̎ͯ̆͊̍̒͗͐ͥ͏̴̧̛̪̙̫͔͔̩̦̳̯̕s̫̪̖̞̰͇̲͓̔ͮͬ̈́ͮ̍͋ͣ̒ͯ͆ͮ͗ͯ̎̈͘͠e̊̾ͬͬ̀̉̆́͡҉̮͔̟̣̟̺̭̗͍̟͇̫̗͍͉̭͜v̴͊ͥ̊͗ͭ̚͏̨̺̻̟̠̻̞̩͉̰̼̳͖͓͉̙̬̝̩͡͠ȩ̛̟͎̲̩̦̙̦̹̗́̃̅͗̔̀͞͡n̄̀ͥͩ̎҉͏҉̺̲͕̩̻͚̬"̶̧̨̛͕̮̲̩̞̥͉̠̹͇̤ͣ̀̈͒͋̋̅͂ͪ͆͑̚͞.̹̹͙̻͉͎̬̜̭̹͚͎̜̻̩̭͚̝̑ͪ͆̈́̽̊ͨͣ̀̚͘ ͐͐̔͟͠͏̣̺͍̳̯͉̮̹̙͖̼̬̱͖͈̩̲̕O̶͔̹̩̠̥̯̝̥̣͕͖ͯ̍́͂̃̈́̿ͅͅr̵̡̨̥̙̫͇̬̬͔̣̞͈̫̳̬͌͑ͫͭ̀̉̊̈́͐ͨ͘ͅ ̧̛̰͖̪̭̘̗̪̪͈̩̙̼̙̪̩̎͐͆̔̊ͦͫ͒̆̅ͮͮ́͆ͯ̌ͤ͘͘"̫̟̟̙͈̖͙͕̼̝͍̲͕̳̈́͆ͩͧ̈́̃̏̉ͦ̿̇̀͡7̶͉͎̼̥̰͚̣͇̾͐ͫ̂̐̔ͩ͊̈́̍̀ͥ̎͗̀͢"͆̈́͛ͪ̀̕̕҉̯̦̞̩.̨̛̎ͤͧ͐ͮ͜҉͈̗̼̬̻̳̲̮̖̠̖̭͞ͅ ͐̂ͦ̅͌̐̊̆̽̊͒̑̅̍̂͗̓͝͏̡̱̦̺͖̟̮̬̳̮̬̫̺͙͉͈͓̬ͅI͚͕̩͕̭̞̠͖̞͊͐̒͂ͥ̅͊̇̉ͦ͋̍ͧ̅ͦͥ̓̀͂́̕'̵̧̮͎͙̩͈͎̖̺̖̯͖̲ͣ̄ͮͧͭ̃̑ͭͫ̿͛͑̆͗̽͋͒̐͜m̡̱̣͕͈̪͎̗̘ͫ̽̆ͩ̓̉̈̆͆͑̄ͯ͠ ̧̭̞̺͈̝̬͎̮̪̙̬͕ͩͧͤ͡n̈́͑͆̍̐̄̂̈ͥ̊͗̎̍̎̏ͧ͊͢҉͎̜̥͎ơ̢̮͙͖̗̞͇͛ͯͭͦ͋͞t̛͕̬̥̖͕̪͙̬͎̺̍͋́̾̋̇̄̚͞͡ ̢̨̈́̈̓͏̨̢̱̺̜̹r̶̥̲̝͎͎̦̯̪̘̖͆̂͊ͧ͗́͢͝ͅȇ̵̵͎͇̮̤̺̻̻̜̉ͯͨ͂̕ͅą̵̟̖̙̣̮͙̦̖̜ͩ̌̓ͥ̔͊̃̿͂̀̋͐̕l̴͉̰̲͇̬͙̣̫͓̼̩̙̬̗̙̹͔̫̃̆̄̄͊̑̉́͊͒͒̃̋ͬͤ͒ͧ̐͜͠l̢͉̻̺̘̗̣̓̍̂̄͆͗̏ͨͥ̏͂̊̀͘͟͝ͅy̶̨͓͖͕͉̯͓̫͈͚͕͙̮͇̱͍͓̜ͮ͑̃̎̀ͯ̐̽̔͗̎͒̓̋ͭ̎ͩ̇͜͠͝ ̳̙͕̳͕̠̤̙̲̭͎̼̲̼͉̗̥͉̘̆̈́̋̍͐ͦ̅ͩ̊̌ͩ̀̒̎͗̋͑̈́̀͝s̡̗͕̩̣͙̳̱̙͙̮̼͔ͦ̅̽͑̈́ͩ̋uͭ̓͊̆ͧ̍ͦ̍͜͏҉̛̮̺̫͈̜̩̜̞̘̘͓r̶̢͔͇̠̖̼̣̭̦͔̱͉̩̗͙̣͌̃̔̀̎̑̏̾̒́ͫ̈̉ͮ͋͐ͅͅe̶̬̞̞̖̜̪̳̭̯͕̠̳̖͉̰̠͒̆̌̒̿̽̅̑ͨ̈́̀̇̀̚̕͠ͅ ̧̧̡ͩ͑ͫ̎ͨ̈́͆͊ͧ̋͌̋ͮ̈́ͦ̈́͡͏̖̰̞̰̰̘͓̩͙͉̰̯̪̖͓̳̘̗ẘ̗̙̹̫̯̦̩͓̺͉̝̖̤̲̱̐̽̓̿̑̕h̡̝̯͈̓̂ͯ͆ͣ͑ͤͦͧ͐͑̈́̔̀̈́́̚ǐ͕̭̮̹̯͕͔̠̦̖̦̩̹̱̉̈́̇̑̿ͨ̓̍͋̉͒̕͝͝č̴͇̳̟͓͓̘͉̼̳̼̫̬̤̬̤͑̀̇ͭ̈́͜͡͞h̩̳̯̫̬̙̘͍̰͕̥̝̼̲͇̺͍͆͂̅ͮ͂͜ͅ ̴͉͈̼̻͖̫͔̪̣̯̟̼͔͚̹͓̟̓ͪ̔ͮͥ͑̎̆ͥͦ̑ͯͥ̆͒ͤ̚̕ͅo̧͓̘͖̰̰̱͔̱̫͖̘̹̝̹̤̩̫͕ͨ͑ͯͭ̽ͥͥ͒̃̄̏ͩͭ͞͞ͅnͧͥͣ̌̊̓̍ͣͦ͐̄̆ͥ̍̀̇̚҉̶̦̫͎͔̳͕̺̝̪e͚̩͇̹̦͍͉͚̝̖̜̬̖ͧ̑̓̀̊̾̅͂͊ͫ͒̊͗ͫͬ͜ ̶̨̢̛͑̄ͧ͋ͫͤ̊͆͗̿̌̐̈̋̂҉͓̜̮͚̺̦̯̤͙̺̭͚̥̖ţ̶̛̩͇̗̭͈͍͖̤̰̪̠ͦ̊̅ͨ̍ͮ͛ͮ̽̅̈̇ͯ̀ͨ̋ͪ͢o̊͑͗̂̌̿̊͐̋̽̌͑ͮ̇ͩ̌̓҉̀҉̛͎̙̳̞̳̯̥̪̜̦͓̣̻̱̯ ̾̿͊̍ͣͪ̄҉̴̣̖̠͔͍̦̞̞̜̥̖͖̮̱̳͢͡ư̧͛ͪ̈́ͤ̍ͬ͞҉̧͇̯̱̺͕̝͖̗̤̦̲͍͍s̵̡͇̤̥̭̮̻̬͚̯͓̲̒͆̆͑͂ͮ͊̊̒ͫ̅͒̌̀͡e̴̝̼͇̻̼͈̥ͣ́̏͋͑̂̎̍ͨ͋ͥ̀̆̈́̊̚.̛͗ͪ̌̋̐̌̑̏̎ͦ͛̓́̌̂ͩ̈͆ͩ͏̵͈͚͍̰͉͓̗
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Į̴̦̟͓͈̘̙̜̹̳͇̑̽͑͊̃̈́ͤ̋̌̌ͣ́ͪͦ̽̚͘͟͞ţ̘͔͍͖̻ͥ͌ͫ̀͑̿́͞'̶̲̺̭̭̜̰̦̯̮̺͔͎̩̣͎͙̼̬͂ͧͣͩ̈ͫ̓̓͗͛͒ͪͣ̒̉͡͡ş̶̛̼͓̰̺̪̝̱̜͒͑̓̃͊̆̐̈͜ ̧̳̳̙͙͔̰̦̖̠͖͚͌ͧͧ̓̉͐͗̏͐͌ͫ̿̇̾̚͝ͅp̴̣̫̦̝͎̤̬ͬ̂ͥͫ̾ͣ͆̀͘͘ŏ̴̢̮̩̪̰̞̹͎̘̱̠̭͖̱͎̩̄̀ͩͮ́͊̉͡ͅs̴͌̅̃̋̍̓̈ͧͨ͏̺̻̠̳͠ş̵̴̲̼͉͈̋ͥ̓̑̓ͥ͂̓͜i͖͎̞̥̦̱̖̜̘͈͚̣̣̭̹̗ͥ̓͑̑ͤͫ̏ͣ̐ͤ̆͗̿ͧ͝b͈̲͈͕̙̣͚ͫͮͯ̈̇̃ͦ̓̒̄͐͛ͣ̀ľ̢̨̟̺̮̮̺̙͍̠̻͎̥̉̑̐̐̒̂ͦë̶́ͦ̒̉ͪ̒̆̋̓̄̽̊̕͏̥̖͎̫̹͔̘̗͚̠̝̙̹͚ ̵͔̲̲̠͉̻͔̫̻͈̙̣̝͍͛ͥ̈́̃͊̄ͥ͗̄ͬ̑̒̈́ͦ̀̽͜t̛̬̬̮̬̳̖͚͓͖̪̪͈̣͎͒ͧ̋ͤ̊͊̿͛ͪ̇̒̏̓̑̈̚o̪̲͕̹͓̻̗̞̠̰̞̝̜̝̖͙̔͛̎͊̈́͟͟ ̗̰͎̪̰̖̤ͩ͋̅͌̏̋̋̑̿ͨͨ͆͂̓̚̚̕͟r̵̴̴̰͎̺̹̬͔̝̩̹͎̜̲̅̌ͤ̅͊ͭ̍̎͐͂̆͜oͩ͊̓͆͜҉̻͇̖͚͓̙̮͇̗̞̦́ͅļ̴͓͓̜͍̪͚̣͕̜̮̹͆͆̋̃̄ͭ͆̎͑̓̔ͬ̆̓͊l̶̨̧̥̬͚͔̥͖̲̰̩̣͆̐ͪͣ͠͡ ̵̨͖̲̖͚̊͑ͫͥ̎́͝1̴̗͈͇̦͔͍͊͛́͊̈̔̚͜͜4̶̨̢̖̪͈̪̼̳̰͕͎̭͚̯̂̀ͫͅ ̶̺͍̬͍̪̯̳̗͉̻̜͓̑͊̌̈ͪ͑̉ͤ̀̃̀͊̋̋̅͋͢a̵̮̤̘͔͔̮̰̳̣̗̠̎̔͗͋ͪ̈́͜n̂ͤ̓̐ͭ͒͋͛ͧ̋ͬ̔͟͏͇̦͖͚̫̰̪̮̣̹͇̼͔̞͍̺̞̞̕d̶̞̦̼̩͖̬̺̣̯̰̻̟̲͋̀̈́͗̑̊͗̆̄͒̏̚͟͡ ̵̛̛̘̪͈͔̟̟̯̱̼͇̹͙̥̹̥͔̊ͨ̿͒̋͑̏͊̌ͅḮ̵̧̱͎̭̝͙̲̲̰̪͖̘̦͍̜͂̾̐͌ͯ́̑ͮ͑ ̫̲̠͚ͤͦ̾͆́͢͜͠r̟͉̳͕͕͖͖̮̹̹͍̣̈́͑̑̅͒͛̊̈ͮͫ͒ȍ̵̼̜͉̞̝̦̭̫̭̖͖ͭ̓̈́̃́̚͝͡ḽ̵̛̪̼̦ͮ̉̔̈́́̚̚̕l̴̵̻̬̺̗͚̤̏̆ͫ̇̃ͣ̏̽̈́̐̀̚͜ͅę͚͇̗̗̖̙̜̣̦̹̀ͮ́̿̈́ͥ̔̈̆̊͊ͧ̽ͧ̚͞͞d̛̛̆͂͊̓́̍͏̺̮̖̩͚̤͖͍͉̥ ̴̨͗̔̊ͧͯ̔̒͋͑ͦ͂͆͆ͧͨ҉͎̖̺͇̝̫̪ͅͅi̼̞̲̥̖͈̬̩̼̮̇ͭ͌̍̂ͮ̌͝͝t̵̛̺̫̥̺̖̬͉̻͉̞͕̣͔͇̓̈̐͑͛̃̉̈̏ͅ.̵̶̨̝͎͓̮̤͔͓͓̙͎͍̥͔̓͆ͮ̉̀͢
̶̧͎͎͎̳̻̥̞͇̟̪͖̟͇̙̯̜̳͔͂ͧ̽̂ͪ̊̀͡ͅ
̵͇̻̪̲̮̝͍̫̌̃̾ͧͩ͒ͮ̔͌̀̕͡I̴̧̯̲̹͎̮̞̱̙͔̝̟̜̜͎ͭ͂̓ͨ͋ͮ̓̑̎ͤ̌ͦ͊́́t͒ͫͤ̌̐ͬ̄ͤ̏̿ͤͪ̈ͤ̎̚͏̴̨̖̭̝̪̱̞̗̠̜̟̜͞'͍͕͇̤̩̯̖͖̳̱ͯ̍͒̿̓̽͑̀͘͠͠s̽͂̈̄̄ͭ̌̓̄̊͛̎̚͏͎͍͚̮͘ ̨͚͍̲̪͖͕̲̤̟͇͓͖̼̝̦͇̌͐̆̄ͯ̾ͯͦ̉ͨ͗̊̋ͮ̋̚Ţ̘̪̣̰͍̬̺̹͍͔͚͍̗͇̪̳͊͌̿͐̇̊̒̐̓̿͒͂̅̚͞͠ͅH̡͇͓̪͚ͩͪ̌̂͑ͥ̃ͭ͛̿ͫͧ̈̄ͤ̏̂̊Ē̛̳̩͉͉̙͎͖̼̞͉͖͒ͥ̋̃ͮ̉ͤ̊͗̅̌ͭͭͬ̕ͅ ̢̌͌̓҉̼̺̖̲̰̭͙̻͡͠͝ͅ7̯̮̬͉͎̫̩͍ͩ̾̾̍̌ͣ̋ͥͧͭ̏̚͝ ̘̗̯̜͎̩̩̣͍͖̐ͬ̒̒̋͐͛ͥ̌̀̚͟H̴͇͔̞̟͇͇͈̩͔̬̩̥̗̣͓̺͖ͯ͂̓̌ͩ͂̉ͧͭ̂̿͛̐͟ͅḘ̵̛̱̫̻̳̰̳͚̮̭̈ͬͦͦ̓̏͗ͬ̍̆͐̿ͧ́̕R̫̞͔̠͈͔͎̙͇̣̹̠͍̉ͧ̽̋ͥͩ̾̔̋͋̚͟͟Ȩ̠̪̭̣̮̫͔͉̲̣̳͚͉̝̬̻̝͎͖ͦ̋̌͆̂ͯͤ̇̈́̈͂͢͞.͌ͧ̌̀̉͐̓̽̂͏̖͇̰̯̺͉̯͕̱͍͜
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Alex The JPEG

(I almost forgot, I added more rules for 11-20, so please roll a 20-sided die, not 10)

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Starmeadows

7̛̜͇̬̣̻̲̺̭̭̬̺͓̭͎̪͎̝̍͋̋̆͛̊́̐̅ͦ͂́̀ ̵̣̺̱̮͍͍̠͔͚̰͔̻̞͑͒̇͑̅́͛ͮͧ̑̎ͥ̈͒ͥͥ̾͌͟a̛ͤ́ͦͮ͢͏͖̹̭͇̰g̡͌̈ͭ̈́̕҉̴͙̖̘̲̦͔̖̘̟̗̳͚͍͉̺̥̥ͅä̶̡̳͕̞̜́ͤ͆ͨ͑̇͠͝͞i̓ͫ͊ͩͦ̅ͪͩͦͯͬ̽ͣ̑҉͉̟̻̳n̡̤̩̹͕̥̞̟̘̜̩̻͇̻̰̜͈̝̱͆̂͊̓͌̾ͩ́ͤ̀͢.ͨ̅ͫ͒̿ͯͬ͐͆ͪ̂̕͏̵̶̳̰͎͖ ̡̛͉̗̳͎̳̬̤̥͖̥̺̈̉̄ͭ́̕͢ ͑̔̄̋̆̈́̌ͭ̑͗̒̓̌̆̈́̊͏͝҉̮͕͔̰͍̞̜̖̭̣̥͘͞Įͣ̍ͧ̃ͤͧ͒ͫ̓̀̚҉̬̖̺̙̝͓͔̭̯̥̫̟̖̟̮̟̬ͅ ̨̛̪̺̤̰͔̪̪̺̩͓͍̐̔̆͐̅ͧͅą̢̲̣̥̱̖̑̃̈́͋́ͮ̊͢ͅm̢̤͈̱̥̙̦̗̒ͪͧ͐ͣ̌͑͊̂ͤ͗͟ ̻̼̻̟̹̼͙̥̭̯̭̿̀͆̀ͦ́͘͢n̛ͩ̇̓̊͏̻̼͔̜͈̥̬̖̲͓̣̻͙͉̩̯̘̙̞ȍ̵̴̧̽̋̄̈̍̿ͫ̓͊̾̿̄̋͆̃ͫͥ̾҉̗̮̙̻͓̤̺̬̝̤̼̣̰̞ͅw̨̐̄̽̇̌ͣ̔̅̋̋̀̔͒̄͘͏̨͕̠̰͕͙͞ ̶̡̛̛̲̦̰͔̤͖͈̹̦̩̭̭͈̹͍ͤ̈́͆͊͗̀̔aͨ͌͗͆̀̚͏̶͎̼͈̩̮̱̣n̉ͪ͋̏ͬ̒̓̃ͨ̆ͣ͞҉͈͇͕̤̝͎̘̗͙͉̬̬͠͝ ̡̦̯̳̝͕̻̜͙̜ͫ̊̆ͪ͛̒͋̑̄͡e͐̊ͧͪ̏ͯͩ̆̀̀̑͛́̀ͮ̉͆̒́҉̲̫̰͚̰͘͝ ̧͕̥̖̬̠̗͇͈̦̟̹͓̰̮͚̭͙ͯͮ͛ͫ̍̐ͬ͘͟ͅd̵̟̭̭͇͎̹̤̰̟̮̗͈͎͇̜͚̖̓̿͛ͬ͐̃͡͡ ̧̢̐̈ͤͥ̉̀͂ͬ̊̔ͮ̏̔͛̌̆̏ͭͯ̀͏͕̜̟̘̟g̴̺̩̩̖̺̥ͯ̔̔́̆ͦ͗ͤ͒ͧͣ͜ ̢̢̞̱̟̪̰̟̩̜̙̞̦̻̹͉ͣ̒ͮ̐ͩͭ̾ͣͫ̂̇̋̏͂̚̕ͅͅe̥̗͎͉̯͕̪͍͎̘̞̘̖̼ͧ͛ͬ͒͊̂ͩͮ́̕ ̲̤̞̜̠͔͚̺̆̓͗̄̚͠ͅl̨̓ͧ̀̈ͩ́͂ͥ҉̴̴̞̼̭̼͚ ̴̢̨̢̡͉̻̦̥̼̭̹͓̣̗̜͉̱͋͌̋͐̆ͭͦ̎͊͌̿̚̚ͅo̡̡̖͉͎̹̰ͩ̐ͭ͊ͣͮ̇̎̅͌ͯ̒̊̅ͯ͆̏̀͝ ̨̛̟̙͍̬̝͈͚̆̍̋͜r̶̮̙̟̯̜̻̤͖͎̜͎̫̳̘ͩ̾ͧ̐ͣͥ̎̿͗͌̊͒ͯ̾͘ ̩͙̱̪̜͈̬͓̭̪ͦ̆͒̌̊ͫ̆ͤ͐̓̂͑̋̒͌͗ͬ̎͡͡d̬̖̺̫̰̳̘̟̮̠̱̱̅̇̒͒ͨ̆͡ ̢̼̫̞͍͛ͧ̋͒͐̀͜͠l͔͖̣̦͇̮͇ͬͣ̐̔͡o͍̹̺̤̹̻͙̹͕̹̩̺̲̼̯̺̯̭̗ͪͭ̍͂̀ͦ͒ͫ͊̎͂̎́͠l̨̛͎̞̥̺̱̝̲̥ͯ̓ͥ͗̾̿ͬͪ͌ͯͪͧ̆͑ͥ̂ͭͩ̚

7̾̋̏̆̉҉̵̻͖̞̗̦͞7̛̥̣̠̫̹̰͍̖̲͍̻͍̾͌ͧ͗͜͟ͅ7̹̠̫̱͎͙͖͇̼̻̩̣̭͑͒́̌̅ͩ͋͊ͬ́ͩ̍͒ͤ͊̚̚͞ͅ ̴̵̦̱̗͉̱͓͓͙̱̫̮̺̩ͭ͒̋̄̂ͮͮ̎̀̚͡ͅį̡̢̛͉̭̺̭̝̩̿̾ͬ̆̾̉̇̈͒͒̏͛̌ͫs̴̫̺̹͎͓͙͚̜̫̗͐ͬͯ̈̄ͦ̍̓̌ͤ̂̓͝ͅ ̲͔̺̲̗̣̩̪ͨͥ̾͊̌̀́t̡͎̜͉̤̮̞̖̮̖̣̩̼̪͈̀ͫ̊̅͌̓̎ͯ͒͗ͥ̅͟ͅȟ̨̩͎͉͔̟̝̳͈̙̭̰͖̎́͊̊͑ͬ͢ẽ̡̬̘̙̪̊́͋̍̐ͯͬͪͣ̂ͫͪ̚ ̵̞̥̗̻͔̟̭͉̝̓ͩ̽͂͒͊̾̔͞n͐ͭ̒̐̇ͮͩ͊̍̎̑ͫ̏͝͞͞҉̛͈̞̭ͅë̵͈̦̘̺͎̰͖̣̬́ͮͭ̒̋͗́̚w̋̒͌ͥ̔̽̋͌ͫ͌͒҉̺̣̬̜̮͍̭͕̜͎̣̲̲̖͈͖̲̝̟ ̵͖̹͙̻̜̮̘̜̠͔̓ͨ̅͋ͫͬ͑ͤ̓̅̄̾͒́ͨ̾́͂͗́͞6̙͚̱̹̪̙̠̱̓̑̆ͥ̅͡6̶̶̘̬̝̱͚̦̹̫̖͉̳͈͎̹̍̌͌̅̔ͩͪͧͮ̾͛̅6̴̯̗̰͕̹̣̜̃̂̾̏̔̒̾ͪͥ͊̑ͣ͘̕̕ͅͅ ̴̡̢͖̲͓̗̖̰̦̱͇̜͙̣̓͛ͤ̊̏ͮͫ̽̀ẉ̨̙̍̉̽̀͠͝ͅȋ̇ͬ͗ͫͫ҉̴̵̡̬͙̫̺̘̰̼̲̺t̢̯͖̩̦̟̎͑͋͛ͩͫ͌̋̋͜ḩ̛̱͔̠̘̻̟̗͍̲̬͕̝͇̅̃͂̂̏̅̍̂͆͑ ̧̖̱̖͓̼͙̰̟̹̼͉̱̬̟̞̟̫̇̐ͤ̒̕͝a̴̴͍̼͍͚̲̹̟̻̮͔̣͎̮̤ͬ̓̒̾ͬ͌ͫͬ͐̆͋̃͐́͞l̛̝̼̞̤̫̞̮͕͕̦̮ͪͩ̒̾̃͗̑ͨ̎̀ͅļ̶̲̭̹̤̰̥̻̹̓͗͆̄̒̎̑̈́̚͜ ̴̢̝͈̖̪̬̞̈ͦ͗͆́ͫ̐̿̅̈̑̒ͅt̡̧̫̼͙̣̥͍̣͎͍̻͔̤͑ͦͯͮ̋̒̈́̂̿͐̒́̚͟͝h̿̀ͥ͛ͪ̉ͧͮ̑͘͡҉͏̥͚̺͕̩̯̫̩̤̻̝̖͎ę̭͈̲̦̉̀ͭ̈́̓ͫ͞͡ ̵̨̩̞̰͎̺͉̳̼͈̘̪͔̺ͮͧͤ͛ͥ̔̈ͧz͕̫̱͙͖͉̐̍̊͆̅́͘͢͢a̛̻̙̮͎̍̂̉̔ͪ̈̐̄̒͂͐͌l̵̩͖͉͎̝̝̲̪̯̬͔̣̥͔̰̅ͨ̔̑̏ͫͧ̔̀̍ͨ̔̎͒ͥ̕g̵̤̼̪͓̜̗̹̦̬̹̦̞͉͓̰̠̥͂ͥ̃̑ͩ͗ͣ̇ͫ̂ͩ̿̈́ͤ̓́ͫ̒͘o̥̤̰͉̯͍͎̥͉͈̠͉̣̗̻̭̲͇ͣ̽͂̔ͦ̑ͨͨͤͬ̇ͫͭ̀̀͘͢ ̛͕̯̘̙̯̾ͪ̊͑̑ͣ͘͜͠͡h̨̩̲̟̙͚̪͔͉̻̤͇̯̺͛ͬͥ̅̆̄̄ͬ͐ͩ͑ͣ͛ͫͭ͛̐̋̈́͞ȃ̢͊ͣ̉ͤ͑͋ͩ̏͂̏ͬͦ̍͗̑ͭͧ̇͏͓͍̳̭͖̱̪̼̫̰ḫ̶̛͕̺͖͔̯ͫͧ͛͗̇̽̎́̾̓ͤͣͭ̎̾̕͞ͅa̴̴̮̬̱̫̭̞̦̱̝̞̭̗̮͕̯͍̳̥̓̑ͬ̒͜͞

Alex The JPEG

(Just so you guys know, "7 - ..." means "If you roll a 7,..." I'm a bit confused because there were three 7s rolled already :P

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Starmeadows

Alex The JPEG

WARNING: RULE VIOLATION

OFFENDING POST:
Quote from: Smiley100P9

Help what do I do

RULES IT VIOLATED:
If you roll a 9, you simply post 9, and then say "I now have (number of points you
have AFTER you post) points." in exact capitalization and punctuation.

-No questioning the rules or asking if you violated a rule.

Since this if your first time violating these rules, you are only penalized for 10 minutes.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: Beagel(11:53:12) ChatBot: Beagel rolls 1d20 and gets 10.
Violated rule:
If you roll a 10, you are awarded ten points. The first person (excluding the roller)
that posts after this roll will also receive ten points. However, you
must say "TEN POINTS" only, otherwise you are penalized.
Since this is your first time violating this rule, you are only penalized for 10 minutes.

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker19
Violated rule:
If you roll a 19, post 19, followed by a YouTube video. The person that watches
this video without laughing or grinning will also receive 19 points.
Since this is your first time violating this rule, you are only penalized for 10 minutes.

Quote from: Smiley100P16
Violated rule:
If you roll a 16, post 16 followed by a link to a random TBG topic. To get 16
points, you must add "P.S. Reverse Mao sent me!" in exact capitalization
and punctuation at the end of your post. The first person to do this
gets 16 points. Provide a link to the post for proof. No editing the
post.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Wolfslime123

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 1 more seconds, then try posting again.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Rules:

-If you roll a 16, post 16 followed by a link to a random TBG topic. To get 16
points, you must add "P.S. Reverse Mao sent me!" in exact capitalization
and punctuation at the end of your post. The first person to do this
gets 16 points. Provide a link to the post for proof. No editing the
post.

-If you roll a 19, post 19, followed by a YouTube video. The person that watches
this video without laughing or grinning will also receive 19 points.

-If you roll a 10, you are awarded ten points. The first person (excluding the roller)
that posts after this roll will also receive ten points. However, you
must say "TEN POINTS" only, otherwise you are penalized.

-If you roll a 9, you simply post 9, and then say "I now have (number of points you
have AFTER you post) points." in exact capitalization and punctuation.
-No questioning the rules or asking if you violated a rule.

-If you roll 7, you may post anything you want, but you must include "seven" in
your post and your entire post must be in zalgo. use zalgo going up,
the middle, and going down, and use maxi Zalgo.
(In progress)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain