News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

To those who don't have a voice.

Started by Wolfslime123, Feb 24, 2017, 01:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Post stuff you want to tell all the guests who come by. Rating is optional but encouraged.

I'll go first:

Go ahead! make an account! We could use people like you! (unless you godmod)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

7/10

Warning: you will be watched by 12+ guests at a time amirite

Tymewalk

10/10

Welcome to the TBGs, a land of insanity, laughs, and insane laughing.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

If you make an account, I recommend joining a roleplay called Cronwell Quest.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CellularData

0/10

I would not recommend joining Cronwell Quest, because it doesn't exist.  But playing on the King/Queen of the Page TBG is always fun.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Dino

10/10

Although Cronwell Quest may not exist, Cornwallwell Quest does and I would suggest joining it.

Karanrimé

10/10

There is also an RPG called "Of Iron and Brimstone," which was intended to be a war game, but turned into a story about a psychopath who was power jealous and tries to kill someone.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Dino

kys 10/10

There is also a TBG called 'To those who don't have a voice.' which was supposed to be about messages to guests and new tbgers but turned into an RPG advertising place.

Wolfslime123

...yep/10

I've you have scratch then go here.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Don't listen to Wolfslime, because he failed at grammar. 'I have you scratch then go here' is not a sentence.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Hey!/10

Guests online: 21

Um... do you guys plan meetings to watch us or...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Mew

"I'm back." - Mishovy šílenosti

objecty

ignore mew

this is best

and don't join copkmn u wont understand a thing, plus its dying

@wolf: once there were 50 guests on
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

boi what's takin u so long to sign up, is it because you can't drag the little dial thing from left to right? u noobs
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

be glad that the captcha isn't like the discord captcha
Thank you.

Starmeadows

PrincessPandaTBG

1000000/10

Expect Sonic. Ship Shadaze. Praise SEGA.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

firefang16

3/10 because nintendo > sega also no bad no shadaze

there's a lottt of inside jokes, feel free to ask what the heck they mean.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Starmeadows

PrincessPandaTBG

10000000000000000000000000000000/10

Here's your question: Do you go on Scratch?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Tymewalk

Pretty much/10

I recommend just doing what looks interesting, being nice and following the rules, and just having a bunch of fun.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

10/10.  Reminds me of what a moderator would just say.  :P

Join the TBGs!  Many of us are friendly!

Wolfslime123

9/10

Keyword many but those guys are pushed out usually so they don't stay long.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/