News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

It's... OVER 9000!

Started by 30-1, Jan 28, 2013, 06:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

30-1

Credit to 360-International.

Yes, another counting game... *sigh*

This is how you play:
If you have more than 9000 posts, add 300 to the total score.
If you have less than or equal to 9000 posts, subtract 200 from the total score.
If your 9001st post occurs here, you count as Over 9000.
The game restarts when the score reaches either 9000 or -9000.
If the score reaches 9000, the Over 9000s win, and if the score descends to -9000, the 9000 and Under team wins. Easy.
Also, no double posting unless your two posts are on different days, PT.

Wins by Over 9000: 0

Wins by 9000 and Under: 0

Updates: --

--

tbg52

Wouldn't have made more sense to make this tomorrow? :3

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

30-1

shpeters

I think he wants to win before we beat him tomorrow.

Pretend something interesting is here.

30-1

30-1

DiofaWiki

HELP SAVE IGOOGLE!!!GENERATION 475: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 61 to the generation. Social experiment B.
GENERATION 0: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 76587 to the generation. Social experiment C.

shpeters

DiofaWiki

HELP SAVE IGOOGLE!!!GENERATION 475: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 61 to the generation. Social experiment B.
GENERATION 0: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 76587 to the generation. Social experiment C.

30-1

30-1

DiofaWiki

30-1

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

shpeters

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

360-International

May I help update the Updates if necessary? :P

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

30-1

tbg52

-3100. Just wait til 360 or skyline gets on. ;)

shpeters

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

Necro

bluecat600

Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.