News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Clever Clickbait Titles

Started by Epicness123, Nov 27, 2016, 12:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

So, as we all know, clickbait is something that always annoys us.

All you have to do in this game is make a clickbait title, while rating the poster above's clickbait title.

I'll start.

This Video of a dog doing a backflip will Blow Your Mind
au
tbger since 2013

Rekekka

8/10

Rebecca and Raven do what?!?! (Gone Wrong) (Family Guy Funny Moments)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Alex The JPEG

8/10

→→→→CLICK THIS NOW!!!!!!!!███YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK IT!!!!!!!███←←←←
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Epicness123

3/10

You Won't Believe What Donald Trump Said in This Interview
au
tbger since 2013

DownsGameClub

9/10

THIS ISN'T RONALD MCDONALD INSANITY!

NasomiXIV

WTW/10
THIS IS NOT CLICKBAIT! BEST TBG THERE EVER WAS, IS, AND WILL BE! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT CLICKBAIT!

Okay, the title may be clickbait, but the Link (hint hint) isn't. Trust me, if you have at least 12 friends on these TBGs, try the game out.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

PrincessPandaTBG

Okay/10

CLICK TO EARN A MILLION DOLLARS AND LIVE WITH BILL GATES
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Epicness123

11/10

THIS IS NOT A JOKE You are our 10000000000000000000000.2352435th VISITOR! CLICK NOW TO RECIEVE A FREE VIRUSIPAD
au
tbger since 2013

Epicness123

me/10

FREE ROBLOX BUILDER'S CLUB (Not a scam!) 100% FREE WORKING NO VIRUS NO DOWNLOAD
au
tbger since 2013

PrincessPandaTBG

5/10

YOU WON A FREE IPAD, CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!

DownsGameClub

Heh/10

Want $100000000000000 dollars?  Click here!

findanegg

0/10

THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND TEN CELEBRITIES WHO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THINKS IS STUPID DID SOMETHING CONFIRMING THEIR APPARENT STUPIDITY RECENTLY!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Epicness123

1/1.1 of 1.11111111111111111111111111111111111778890

we are number one but obama sings it
au
tbger since 2013

DownsGameClub

Dino

8/10

This 80 year old woman looks 30! Doctors hate her!

Tymewalk

10/10, too true.

GMs hate her!
Click here to find out how Mary Sue manages to destroy any threat coming her way!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

7/10

10 DEADLY FOODS YOU EAT EVERY DAY Ö

Tymewalk

8/10 (it's also true)

8 Things That Cost You More Money Than Anything
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

...  Nah/10

www.tbgforums.com <-TOTALLY NOT RONALD MCDONALD INSANITY!

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Alex The JPEG

5/10

DONALD TRUMP COUGHS WHILE WRITING HIS NEXT TWEET - WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL COMPLETELY SHOCK YOU!!
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Shpore

8/10
THIS IS NOT CLICKBAIT SO PLEASE CLICK IT!

awesome-llama

6/10

SCIENTIFIC REPORTS PROVE CHICKEN NUGGETS TO BE HEALTHY! Must Read!

Epicness123

8/10

kid does a backflip, goes very wrong...
au
tbger since 2013

CoolTBGGaming

4/10 No caps

ILLUMINATI PROVEN TO BE REAL!!!!!!!!! BUT IT'S ACTUALLY A HARMLESS ORGANIZATION THAT WON'T TAKE OVER THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!1 POLICE CALLED!!!!! GONE WRONG!!!!!! MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!! *no clickbait*
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl