News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Video game logic

Started by PrincessPandaTBG, Oct 23, 2016, 03:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

Here, post things that occur in video games and are illogical in real life. Don't forget to rate.

Let's start!

Sonic characters can breath in space, but not underwater.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

P-Code

Weird/10

Tetriminoes can fall from the top of a matrix and disappear when you complete a row of them.

Faressain

Hmmph/10

Priests actually decorate buildings whilst wololoing them, and can convert even humans with same religion.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PrincessPandaTBG

red herring

8/10
In Minecraft, you can enchant items (not possible in real life AFAIK)
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PrincessPandaTBG

0/10 it must be absurd.

Princess Peach can use magic, however allows Bowser to kidnap her.

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoDuplicate? https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=378
I'd say it is, seeing as how the responses here could be reworded to fit there.

Closing as such.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

jji7skyline

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBG"What video games have taught us" includes both logical and illogical things. "Video game logic" only contains illogical things.

This seems like a fair argument for having two separate games. Reopening :P
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Dino

Quote from: jji7skyline
Quote from: PrincessPandaTBG"What video games have taught us" includes both logical and illogical things. "Video game logic" only contains illogical things.

Not really since the other one includes this one...

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: jji7skyline

Not really since the other one includes this one...
I agree, everything here could be posted there.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

SO is this open or closed?

:shrug:

A group of heroes (30+) work together to kill monsters, one at a time.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

awesome-llama

It works, doesn't it?

9/10

The maximum amount of weight a single Minecraft player can hold in their huge inventory is like 18000 tonnes. Try lifting that in real life.

1000 posts!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

3/10 it's WAY higher now

If you have 2 water buckets, you have infinite water.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

solitaire

mine/craft

Fruits will vanish upon contact with water.

Shpore

7/10

Women can shoot rainbow colored bullets and go "PICHUUUUUUUUN" when they die

Incendiary

Tou/hou

Cool new weapon! Unfortunately, it's locked behind an arbitrary power requirement. Go fight more skeletons!
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce