News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Outlast Everybody Else

Started by curiouscrab, Jan 10, 2013, 08:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouscrab

Basically stay active and post for longer than your opponent. If they don't post within 5 minutes since the last post (may or may not be their post) then whoevers left continues or wins if they're the only one.
TBG's go away. These TBG's come in and replace. Why not make a Scratch project or 2 instead?

Wiki Election Day is coming up.

ka-doink4545o0

Wait, isn't this a duplicate? Or maybe I don't get the rules. They aren't too clear.
[removed - offensive]

dvd4

Unsure about the rules. Care to clarify ?

the2000

Basically, post every 5 secs, k?
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

TheTealWashableMarker

...That was a big bump.

Still unsure about the rules.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Guys, this game has been necroposted by nearly 4 years AND it's extremely unclear how to play.

It's DOOMED.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

the2000

Quote from: epicanna27Guys, this game has been necroposted by nearly 4 years AND it's extremely unclear how to play.

It's DOOMED.
*GASP* WHAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD BUMP THIS!?
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Congratulations.  You found one of my Wriggle Nightbug-related posts that were so cringy i had to edit them out.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

PkmnQ

I don't know who my opponent is but if it's anyone in this thread I win (I think?)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain