News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shiritori - A Game of Words.

Started by Siverko, Jun 12, 2015, 03:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Shiritori is a Japanese game where you take the last letter of the current word and think of a new word that begins with that letter.

So for example:

ApplE
ExisT
TacO...

But let's make the game harder.
In this version, you take the last TWO letters of the word and start a word with those letters.

So:

CaKE
KEyhoLE
LEgalizES
EScapED
EDifER
ERaSE
SEntieNT.

Since no English word starts with nt (other than the mathematical Nth), the game ends and we restart.

Let's begin.

Computer.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Seanbobe

ore

Siverko

I have returned.

Soundmotion

What's with the boats and ships lately

Siverko

I have returned.

Seanbobe

anonymous

Siverko

I have returned.

Soundmotion

Siverko

I have returned.

Soundmotion

Siverko

I have returned.

Soundmotion

Siverko

I have returned.

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Siverko

I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Siverko

Okay, that's not valid.

Start over with: Isolationist.
I have returned.

Seanbobe

Siverko

I have returned.

Seanbobe

Siverko

Ipecac.

It's a type of cough syrup.
I have returned.

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013