News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Swordbreaker

Started by ducats-games, Jan 08, 2015, 12:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ducats-games

Hi, everybody!

We develop game about adventures of the Hero who got to the lock in search of treasures.
Game in style of a text quest with the most beautiful illustrations from the professional artist! Game for the Android platform and the personal computer. The version for iOS will be later.

Game consists of the static drawn scenes with text explanations to a plot. On each scene the Player chooses one of several options of actions. Each choice of the player really influences further development of a plot and allows to pass game by a set of various ways (multiple variability of a plot). Thus, having passed game only on one branch, the Player will see only small part of the castle and learns only small part of the history occurring in the lock that will interest the Player to pass game in other ways.

The hero finds a certain map where the castle and an arrangement of a treasury in him is represented. And it goes to dangerous travel. The purpose of the Hero to reach a treasury.
Our adventurer will get to various ridiculous and terrible situations, it is waited by ridiculous death and heroic acts, dangerous opponents and unnecessary subjects. Sometimes any logic has to be rejected and help only curiosity and an independent way of thinking of the Player can! A set of the original subject locations opening dark history of the mysterious castle...
On the way the hero interacts with characters who can be neutral, hostile or friendly to him, and also with various subjects which can be applied in different situations, including, not standard ways.

Interaction with characters influences further development of a plot, for example: if I rescued someone, it can give help to the Hero in the future. Thus actions of the hero influence his "karma" by which the game ending will be determined.

In game the system of achievements of the Player based on multiple passing of game in various ways will be realized.

It is at the moment made:
- The scenario at the time of the publication of the project is completely ready;
- The artist and the programmer work in the directions
- Scenes for game are drawn;
- The game demoversion is almost ready

Join!
Our public: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swordbreakergame/
Our site: http://ducats-games.com/swordbreaker-the-game/

joefarebrother

Sorry we don't allow advertisements of external games as the sole purpose of a main post.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

TheLetterThorn

In response to the recent report -

This website is for games that can be played here in the forums. As your website is external, you are not allowed to post topics linking to it. However, you are free to create and play text-based games here as you wish and to advertise your services in your signature.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)