News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The ground is the limit.

Started by whizzer, Aug 23, 2013, 07:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whizzer

This is somewhat similar to Sky is the limit, except it isn't.

Anyway, what you do, is you start at -1000. Then, you count up. You can double post - and actually, that's better. You get COMBOS. For example: P1: -999! P1: -997! P1: -994! P2: -999! P1: -993! P1: -991!
(If that doesn't make sense, whatever number that post is in your streak, you add that number to your score.

Others can help you, if they want. They can continue your combo for you - but all the points go to you. For example: P1: -999! P1: -997! P1: -994! P2: (P1) -990! P2: (P1) -985!
Put the name of the person you are scoring points for in brackets.

Bribe them with points if you want. You can give someone else some of your points, for example: P1: -999! P1: -997! P1: I give P2 3 points! Help me combo! -999! P1: -998! P2: (P1) -996!
However, trading points mean you don't earn any points that turn and your combo streak is reset. Also, you can only trade a max of 10 points per post.

If you hit 0 points, you have reached the ground, and that's the limit!
You can just stay there if you want, or you can play Sky is the limit and try and get as high as you can. Note: You cannot use combos above ground.
However, you'll probably want to play the reverse as this will have a seperate leader board. However, all the same rules apply. You must try and give away your points to other people - but they can try and give you points and combos, so it's even harder!

Important: I cannot edit posts at the moment, due to my New TBGer status. Therefore you must keep a track of your points until I can get leader boards up. EDIT: Wow. I just became a TBGer.

Ground/Sky leaderboard Update in progress 27/8/13
whizzer: -909
sanjayraj: -992
waffle27: -997
sportsdude: -999
Onwards and Downwards leaderboard Last updated 27/8/13
joefarebrother: -23
bookworm: 7

EDIT (23/8/13): Changed the name of the topic to match Sky is the limit.
i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

whizzer

-997!

Post errors
The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:
• At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 1 more seconds, then try posting again.
i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

bookworm

:)

sportsdude

whizzer

i'm so tired

bookworm

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

bookworm

whizzer

First leaderboard incoming...
i'm so tired

whizzer

Bookworm, you're on -997 because your streak was interrupted.
i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

whizzer

i'm so tired

bookworm

bookworm

bookworm