News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fallout Crisis

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Sep 12, 2024, 12:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Deep in the depths of vault 43...

"BREACH DETECTED! BREACH DETECTED!"

The room falls silent.

"ALL DWELLERS PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEADIETLY! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ALL DWELLERS PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEADIETLY!"

Sirens blare as the robotic monotone voice fades away before repeating the script once again.

Some begin to panic and run. Others look around for their families. Others keep their eyes on the Overseer whom is frozen upon the stage where he was addressing the entire vault. He is unmoving for moments as thoughts fly through his mind, before he begins to speak.

"Everyone! Please remain calm!" Bellows Oversee Luigi. "Move in an orderly fashion towards the vault exit, follow your Vault Commanders and do not panic.

There is absolute panic. Everyone rushes around the hall and all over the vault like crazy people. Grabbing family members, supplies, other dwellers. There is complete pandemonium. 

The Overseer and his bodyguards move straight to the exit, and open it immediately. As the are beginning to move towards the exit, Ten Enclave soldiers armed to the teeth burst though the door. Their guns point at random dwellers as they search for their target. They see the Overseer and run towards him. They easily eliminate his bodyguards and then grab the Overseer himself, preparing to move out.

"Overseer Luigi!" Shouts Mr. Gibococlops, one of the assistants to the Overseer. One of the Soldiers fires, hitting him in the leg and causing him to fall to the floor. The Soldiers continue to flee wordlessly.

Days later, a select few are prepared to venture out into the wasteland in search of Overseer Luigi.

The group decide to go to the nearby town of Notagemton to question the locals on the whereabouts of The Enclave...

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

STRENGTH

Modifies Hit Points, Melee Damage, and Carry Weight

PERCEPTION

Modifies Sequence, ranged combat distance modifiers, and the Medicine, Lockpick, and Traps Skills.

ENDURANCE

Modifies Hit Points, Poison & Radiation Resistance, Healing Rate, and the additional Hit Points per level.

CHARISMA

Modifies Speech and Barter skills, NPC Disposition.

INTELLIGENCE

Modifies the number of new skill points per level, numerous dialogue options, and many skills.

AGILITY

Modifies Action Points available for V.A.T.S., and the Small Guns and Sneak skills.

LUCK

Modifies All skills and Critical Chance. Unlike other S.P.E.C.I.A.L. scores, Luck has no specific skills associated with it. Instead, every two points of Luck adds one point to all skills. Having a high Luck will also improve the Critical Chance with all weapons.

V.A.T.S.
The Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S.) allows for Dwellers to Aim their projectile weapon more effectively at a specific target. The V.A.T.S. allows a more accurate shot at the specific target, however does not come with the certainty of hitting its target, as the V.A.T.S. works using photographic imagery of the target, and any movement may result in a missed shot. The V.A.T.S. will calculate the chance of a shot hitting its target before fired based on distance, and a Dwellers skill.

SKILLS

Combat Skills
Big Guns
Skill for use of Big Guns.
Small Guns
Skill for use of Small Guns.
Guns
Skill for all Guns. Half as effective as the Big Gun and Small Gun Skills, but adds to both skill sets.
Traps
Skill for setting Traps.
Explosives
Skill for using Explosives
Melee Weapons
Skill for using Melee Weapons

Active Skills
Medicine
Skill for Healing
Lockpick
Skill for Lockpicking
Repair
Skill for Repairing
Sneak
Skill for Sneaking

Passive Skills
Barter
Skill for Bartering
Speech
Skill for Speech

Dweller Creation
Now that you have all the knowledge you need, you can create your dweller! (No limit on the amount of Dweller's per account, but this may change in the future)
Each S.P.E.C.I.A.L. statistic defaults at five, and you have an extra 5 points to spend in any category, Meaning you have 40 points to put into either category.

Dweller Name:
Description:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (40 Points)
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:

Other:

Vault 43 | Retrieval Party 7 | List of Dwellers
No Dwellers Yet!
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Dweller Name: Jane Freehart
Description: Male, loyalist, combative, affects a confident or quiet persona, depending on the situation

Strength: 8
Perception: 8
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 5
Luck: 4

Other:
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Wolfslime123 on Sep 15, 2024, 01:30:59 PMDweller Name: Jane Freehart
Description: Male, loyalist, combative, affects a confident or quiet persona, depending on the situation

Strength: 8
Perception: 8
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 5
Luck: 4

Other:
Welcome to the Retrieval Party Jane, glad to have you on board, we'll head out when we have a few more member's.

(If we dont get atleast 2 more, then I won't start...)
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)