News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If your entire post is in [ngv] tags, you win!

Started by donotforgetmycode, Jun 30, 2024, 04:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

[ngv][ngv][/ngv]Behold, the dumbest loophole so far[ngv][/ngv][/ngv]
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

adummy

[no_gameplay_value]Here you go[/no_gameplay_value]
"Respect existence or expect resistance." - Daily quote.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

7forumi

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 12:10:46 AM[ngv][ngv][/ngv]Behold, the dumbest loophole so far[ngv][/ngv][/ngv]
What is that
ON your marks, get set! We're riding on the INTERNET!
I am 7forumi.

B) hi me is the cool emoji. wanna see my friends? click here.
B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

PkmnQ

Quote from: 7forumi on Jul 01, 2024, 01:03:35 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 12:10:46 AM[ngv][ngv][/ngv]Behold, the dumbest loophole so far[ngv][/ngv][/ngv]
What is that
The ngv tags are in ngv tags, meaning that the ngv tags do not apply, but they are still ngv tags and the post is still inside them
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

donotforgetmycode

Quote from: adummy on Jun 30, 2024, 11:56:26 PMPhilosophically since the point of this game is to put your text in ngv tags, does not that give them gameplay value implicitly.
And therefore this text that has no ngv tags, and therefore usually has gameplay value has no gameplay value as it is not in no gameplay value tags.
But the thing is since this text has no gameplay value therefore it is in not gameplay value tags, because not there being a tag means there itself is not a tag,
which means this does win because it has no gameplay value while
not using no gameplay value tags, and you might argue that by tags they
literally meant ngv as no gameplay value tags, and since it isn't in ngv,
it has no gameplay value, but in that case we can exploit the second exploit,
by interpreting it in a way that confuses the gameplay value, by saying that ngv
tags as an abbreviation does not lead to not gameplay value but to another thing not remembering of not gameplay value, and to figure out something that does not have
gameplay value, we must use an algorithmic approach to figure out something
without gameplay value, which will ourselves require us figuring out something
without gameplay value, actually a tag that does not equal the aforementioned
adjective of having no gameplay value which is still remembering of the ngv tag,
and to find a tag that is not remembering of no gameplay value but does have
gameplay value but actually consists of-And forgetting what
the point of this was in the first place-

Bans asparagus.
what

adummy

Quote from: donotforgetmycode on Jul 01, 2024, 02:03:06 AM
Quote from: adummy on Jul 01, 2024, 12:13:19 AM[no_gameplay_value]Here you go[/no_gameplay_value]
The post is in [no_gameplay_value] tags, not [ngv] tags.
Fine. Here are two other loopholes.

[gv][ngv]Here you go.[/ngv][/gv]
[ngv]The strike voids the ngv tags but they are still visually in the ngv tags.[/ngv]

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

PkmnQ

[ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv][ngv]oh whoops forgot about this one, the idea for this one is if pos tags can cancel out ngv tags then ngv tags should be able to underflow if you spam enough of them[/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv][/ngv]
Quine list

donotforgetmycode

Quote from: adummy on Jul 01, 2024, 05:44:40 PM
Quote from: adummy on Jul 01, 2024, 12:13:19 AM[no_gameplay_value]Here you go[/no_gameplay_value]

[ngv]The strike voids the ngv tags but they are still visually in the ngv tags.[/ngv]
Unfortunately the entire post has to be in [ngv] tags.

solitaire

[ngv][/ngv]i dont think this one's been done?[ngv][/ngv]

adummy

Quote from: donotforgetmycode on Jul 02, 2024, 03:50:11 AM
Quote from: adummy on Jul 01, 2024, 05:44:40 PM

Unfortunately the entire post has to be in [ngv] tags.
[ngv][gv]Fine.[/gv][/ngv]
And the second one is debatable.

Also it never defined tags sooo...

(ngv tags)This works because it is not [ngv] but is still in ngv tags(/ngv tags)

donotforgetmycode

I think I'll remove the list of winners

Archive:
However, [ngv] tags mean that your post has no gameplay value. So you can't win, unless you find a loophole.

You can't use a loophole that was already used by someone else.

List of winners and the loopholes they used:
Zan - literally wrote "in [ngv] tags"
PkmnQ - used [nobbc] tags
PkmnQ - used an argument in the [ngv] tag
donotforgetmycode - put the post inside an image of [ngv] tags
realicraft - used [pos] tags to cancel out the [ngv] tags, which works I guess
7forumi - swapped around the opening and closing tags
7forumi - put the post inside the words "NGV" and "Tags"
PkmnQ - put the [ngv] tags inside [ngv] tags
PkmnQ - used integer underflow by spamming 129 of them

ChaoticControversies

raiden - they/them

adummy

Quote from: donotforgetmycode on Jul 02, 2024, 06:40:12 AMI think I'll remove the list of winners

Archive:
However, [ngv] tags mean that your post has no gameplay value. So you can't win, unless you find a loophole.

You can't use a loophole that was already used by someone else.

List of winners and the loopholes they used:
Zan - literally wrote "in [ngv] tags"
PkmnQ - used [nobbc] tags
PkmnQ - used an argument in the [ngv] tag
donotforgetmycode - put the post inside an image of [ngv] tags
realicraft - used [pos] tags to cancel out the [ngv] tags, which works I guess
7forumi - swapped around the opening and closing tags
7forumi - put the post inside the words "NGV" and "Tags"
PkmnQ - put the [ngv] tags inside [ngv] tags
PkmnQ - used integer underflow by spamming 129 of them
Just so I don't get on?

TonyBrown148

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Tony Brown, or TB148 for short.
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

TonyBrown148

*See XKCD 1688.

TonyBrown148

*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

<ngv>nope nevermind I found a dumber one</ngv>
Quine list

PkmnQ

I don't know if this is one, but if it is that's going to immediately break the title of dumbest again

[ngv]your entire post[/ngv]
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

[ngv=your entire post]Ok but even if neither of the above work individually combining them into whatever this is surely will? Somehow? I don't know, I convinced myself into thinking such a few minutes ago but I forgot how, I think I should go to sleep[/ngv]
Quine list

TonyBrown148

[ngv]please explain why empty posts are not posts[/ngv]
*See XKCD 1688.