News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

2024 First-Annual TBG Forums Game Jam

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Dec 23, 2023, 06:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you inyerested?

Yes
2 (40%)
No
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: Dec 30, 2023, 06:44:18 PM

Luigis_Pizza

Contestants are given from the 1st of January, 2024, till 11:59 PM December 31st 2024 (AEST) to create a game of any type with no limits.

Then, everyone is given a week too play them before voting begins. 2 weeks of voting and then we get a winner!

Voting information will be announced closer too the date.

To submit a game, read the rules and fill out the form!

Rules:
  • You may make as many submissions as you want within the time frame.
  • You must work on it alone, and recieve no help from anyone, other than things such as tutorials and sprites, etc. If you have any questions about this rule, don't be afraid to ask.
  • Your account must be 1 month old to submit and vote. Do not use any alts for submission or voting.
  • Your game may contain themes for up too a 15+ age rating, and if not for all ages, it must be noted.
  • When Submitting your game, you must use an accepted upload site, from the accepted sites list, if you want a site added to the list, dm me on discord at phantomluigi or ask on this topic
  • Too submit your game, fill out the submission form and post it to this topic.

Accepted Sites:
Scratch
Gamejolt
Itch.io
Turbowarp
(Message me for more)

Submission Form:
Game Title:
Link to Game:
Age Rating:
Age Rating Description:

Submissions:

but nobody came... =)
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)