News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

Quote from: Orb Fish on Sep 05, 2024, 04:09:39 AM⑯ ⅙ ⒗ ⒃ ⓰ 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙 𝐼𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 ⓰ ⒃ ⒗ ⅙ ⑯
should i be concerned

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Orb Fish

Quote from: realicraft on Sep 05, 2024, 07:30:37 AM
Quote from: Orb Fish on Sep 05, 2024, 04:09:39 AM⑯ ⅙ ⒗ ⒃ ⓰ 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙 𝐼𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 ⓰ ⒃ ⒗ ⅙ ⑯
should i be concerned
I just poked my nose into the Digits unicode block and noticed that there were fullstop characters that reached up to 20 or 50, so I decided to do something funny.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

Orb Fish

T/e/h/m/w/r/d/o/ /h/ /r/a/ /l/c/ /r/g/n/h/s/b/e/ /o/a/e/ /t/l/n/ /a/t
/a/l/,/t/e/d/a/o/ /s/a/m/n/f/s/a/i/n/o/ / /o/a/ /n/i/y
/h/s,/i/ /a/n/t/b/ /s/d/i/ /r/j/c/ /o/t/p/o/i/ /V/r/s/a/c/
T/a/'/ /i/a/p/i/t/n/,/b/t/ /o/ /y/r/s/a/c/ /n/ /o/ /o/ /u/t/r/ /n/g/n/r/l
/ /e/d/a/p/r/ /l/c/ /r/g/n/t/ /p/r/t/ /n
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

realicraft

realicraft

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

realicraft

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza on Sep 06, 2024, 09:48:39 AM
Quote from: realicraft on Jan 31, 2024, 11:48:07 AMimagine sending friends requests to people on steam
reali if we werent already i would have
i see

you know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at krustyburger

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: realicraft on Sep 06, 2024, 10:27:54 AM
Quote from: realicraft on Jan 31, 2024, 11:48:07 AMimagine sending friends requests to people on steam
i see

you know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at krustyburger
delightfully devilish semour
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Quote from: realicraft on Sep 06, 2024, 10:27:54 AM
i see

oh ho ho, no. patented Skinner burgers! old family recipe.

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Orb Fish

solitaire

i've had a bunch of ideas about Mineral Fish lore that have been floating around my brain for a while

solitaire

Quote from: solitaire on Sep 08, 2024, 03:16:48 PMi've had a bunch of ideas about Mineral Fish lore that have been floating around my brain for a while
i'm shoving all of it into a .txt file rn

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza link=msg=691315 date=2006 honda civic

I prestiged egg inc
How far are you now
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

I don't know how to quote old posts
I'm not a bbcode masterer :(
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Gilbert189

(22:22:12) Orb_Fish: RW-570 ONLINE
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/6�8514ff3d303fc27ebc68e92b354913c.m�p3 (not an original level)
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/0�89d4d8480844b2a90bf81d1094b13bc.p�ng
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/4�3cdaa79328bb932cf9bec60ca8a67a1.p�ng
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/7�0808d3e71eb68eaa3f10e9c842ca954.p�ng
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/3�b93f38ae2984866da6b826050694b70.z�ip (.rdzip)
(22:25:49) Orb_Fish: "THINE BALLAD HAS ALLOWED MYSELF TO ASCEND THIS MORTAL PLANE, IN SEARCH OF A GREATER EXISTANCE WITH THE FISHIES"
(22:26:52) Orb_Fish: RW-570: CONNECTION CLOSED
oh look the zero-width spaces are now visible now