News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

solitaire

In real life, there is no market for seagulls, nor will there ever be in the foreseeable future.[citation needed]

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

In fact, most chairs cannot die, because they are not alive.

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Gilbert189

search results of "final hope"

music video (or not) from Riva <--
another MV from Audiomachine
ADOFAI
dragon ball (rip the creator)
MV from paramore
another from Steve Jabolonsky
mlbb thing
something relating to scp
video from shardz
shorts
Music for Fearless Bravery - A Final Hope
another ADOFAI
something Indonesian
prayer for Israel (uhhh)
another something Indonesian, this time about Korean
Orchestral music MV (?) from Pandora Journey
Something from Transformers 3
Another something from DB
shorts, again
whatever from Epic Music World
ADOFAI but meme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvyB2-5mJ0c)
DB again
Audiomachine again
Restraint MV
Theron Kay
ADOFAI 1.5x speed
Another mematic ADOFAI level (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3alBRLgx7E)
25 Final Thoughts1 (18 hours ago, no views)
Something for UT:Hard Mode
something for Lanota
Yet another ADOFAI meme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGmG77rABzs)
DB again again
Whatever Steve Ralph is
Same but on the official account instead of the evil "Topic" twin
A Rhythm Doctor level??? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wtHyutuzME)
Good Friday Service.
Something from PROD or sparse.
Victor Cooper - Topic
You guessed it: ADOFAI
Indonesian moment
The Final Hope from Restraint, provided by YouTube
Secession Studoos again
Indonesian gaming
Concept for Star Wars episode 10

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

Quote from: Incendiary on Apr 16, 2024, 10:40:24 PMFaith is for the Transient People
Bad Apple with every character's theme
Necrofantasia
down here in the deep blue sea

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

i like bees but that doesn't mean i'm going to continue this post

solitaire

you wouldn't call someone who likes books a bilbiophile

solitaire

i mean you might but it has some weird connotations or something idk

solitaire

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Gilbert189

I can't even think of a counter-example of my statement that non-explanations are poor explanations
Do you put guilt on my reasoning just because I use the "incorrect" terminology

solitaire

i get what you meant by the term you used but it could also imply a specific form of attraction i don't want to mention
also literally nothing in my profile picture says or implies anything about bees so your response might be considered off-topic...

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: solitaire on Apr 17, 2024, 10:31:55 AMi get what you meant by the term you used but it could also imply a specific form of attraction i don't want to mention
also literally nothing in my profile picture says or implies anything about bees so your response might be considered off-topic...
why not?
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!