News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 31, 2024, 03:23:03 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 03:20:42 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 31, 2024, 03:16:28 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 03:08:24 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 31, 2024, 03:06:02 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 03:05:12 PMwhat is a lamp?????????????????
thing emit light
what is light?????????
Specific frequencies of vibrations in the electromagnetic field are picked up by cones and rods in the retina of our eyes, these signals are sent to the brain in order to I forgot where I was going with this
what is a retina???????
some weird thing in the eye
what is an eye???

realicraft

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 03:05:12 PMwhat is a lamp?????????????????
thing emit light
what is light?????????
Specific frequencies of vibrations in the electromagnetic field are picked up by cones and rods in the retina of our eyes, these signals are sent to the brain in order to I forgot where I was going with this
what is a retina???????
a type of display used by most apple computers, with twice the pixel density compared to most displays

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 03:23:32 PM
thing emit light
what is light?????????
what is a retina???????
what is an eye???

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

Time Played: 1d 19h
First p reset: 2.26s
First b reset: 1m 35.83s
First g reset: 8m 27.98s
First t reset: 26m 19.58s
First e reset: 25m 14.17s
First s reset: 33m 6.37s
First sb reset: 41m 5.46s
First sg reset: 1h 24.00m
First h reset: 1h 2.00m
First q reset: 42m 17.59s
First o reset: 3h 18.00m
First ss reset: 3h 3.00m
First m reset: 4h 29.00m
First ba reset: 4h 53.00m
First ps reset: 5h 56.00m
First hn reset: 6h 26.00m
First n reset: 7h 33.00m
First hs reset: 6h 52.00m
First i reset: 11h 44.00m
First ma reset: 1d 8h
First ge reset: 1d 9h
First mc reset: 1d 12h
First en reset: 1d 16h
First ne reset: 1d 15h
First id reset: 1d 17h
First r reset: 1d 17h
First ai reset: 1d 18h
First c reset: 1d 19h

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quine list

Gilbert189

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 03:23:32 PM
thing emit light
what is light?????????
what is a retina???????
what is an eye???
Quote from: Incendiary on Jan 31, 2024, 04:42:43 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 04:08:21 PMᗜˬᗜ
ᗜˬᗜ
just thinking it's funny (?)

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 31, 2024, 06:57:13 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 31, 2024, 05:12:31 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 31, 2024, 04:02:46 PM@PkmnQ what do i do now
apologies, unfortunately circumstances had circumstanced
they continued to circumstance
i will say it was for the better though :D

(after this we added a jumpscare and changed the background to have fire in it)
not sure about sharing the name or link to it because the notes and credits do contain abbreviations of our full names it's just 4 letters each so i probably will decide to give the link
Quine list

solitaire

realicraft

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quine list

Shpore

Thoughts on Abulcasis, an Andalusian surgeon who was known for the Kitab Al-Tasrif, a large encyclopedia of medical practices and tools that are still used today?