News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

sleep deprivation is fine

soup deprivation is real problem

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 25, 2024, 08:55:25 PMsleep deprivation is fine

soup deprivation is real problem
both are very serious problems
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

Time Played: 1d 0h
First p reset: 2.91s
First b reset: 1m 37.20s
First g reset: 8m 6.26s
First t reset: 29m 10.11s
First e reset: 28m 13.10s
First s reset: 36m 33.53s
First sb reset: 45m 40.18s
First sg reset: 2h 50.00m
First h reset: 1h 7.00m
First q reset: 50m 0.36s
First o reset: 3h 52.00m
First ss reset: 3h 19.00m
First m reset: 23h 49.00m
First ba reset: 1d 0h
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

Time Played: 1d 1h
First p reset: 2.91s
First b reset: 1m 37.20s
First g reset: 8m 6.26s
First t reset: 29m 10.11s
First e reset: 28m 13.10s
First s reset: 36m 33.53s
First sb reset: 45m 40.18s
First sg reset: 2h 50.00m
First h reset: 1h 7.00m
First q reset: 50m 0.36s
First o reset: 3h 52.00m
First ss reset: 3h 19.00m
First m reset: 23h 49.00m
First ba reset: 1d 0h
First ps reset: 1d 1h
this is an unusually fast phantom souls unlock it usually takes its own day
Quine list

PkmnQ

hello souls can you kindly be damned faster thank you (i want my next hindrance)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 25, 2024, 10:22:23 PMhello souls can you kindly be damned faster thank you (i want my next hindrance)
thank you 374th damned soul
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

the first 3 rows are fun
row 4 is where Prestige Tree™ begins
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

mastery is where the fun returns, until you get past the first 4 rows of that, then Prestige Tree™ returns if i can trust my brain's view of my past self (who himself is unreliable)
Quine list

solitaire

for me imperium bricks took like 2x more time then everything else combined

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

78mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm8
- otto (a cat (has never been in the fridge))
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

"Prestige Boost's softcap starts later based on your Total Honour."
oh I think I understand
Quine list