News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert189

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Sep 26, 2024, 01:36:16 AMWanting to add quotes to monkeytype. Here's the quotes for now:

--pruned--

suggestions are welcome, as long as the quotes are common
Here's an updated version: (made before my weekly migration to Windows)
It seems the student has become the master, and the pigs will have their day!
Jesse, Minecraft: Story Mode

Besides the fact that I'm dying slowly? Pitifully wasting away? My circumstances growing more dire with every passing second?
Gabriel, Minecraft: Story Mode

Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy. Sally, dilly dallies, but give her credit, she tries. They might look the same to the untrained eye. But that's a lie, so I say.
Soren, Minecraft: Story Mode

I thought I was okay because I was numb and feeling no emotions at all, but I'm beginning to suspect that it's actually shock.
Stampy, Minecraft: Story Mode

I swear I made PAMA with good intentions. It was designed to automate things. Make everything more efficient. Use monsters to help with farming or mining. Until the day PAMA decided that the townspeople weren't efficient enough already. Starting making them "useful."
Harper, Minecraft: Story Mode

Nothing doing, PAMA. I built you to help people, not use them! Just stop this! Stop trying to make everything "useful!"
Harper, Minecraft: Story Mode

That is my job. That is why you made me. Once I download your knowledge, we may expand to other worlds together, and make everything useful.
PAMA, Minecraft: Story Mode

Probably gonna hit that "don't save changes", again. Used to write a song a day... It's just that lately my perfection's in the way of me, and I can't make no changes to save me.
wish I could care less

Sometimes I'm angry I'm not doing better than I thought I do at this point. I punish myself by depriving my health, of the things that I like until I fix this. But it doesn't really help, I just more depressed; I do even less, cause I can't work when I'm stressed. And ignoring my friends means when I'm finally done, there'll be no one left to make this all worth it...
wish I could care less

The air is still, but there's no peace inside this place. Fans lose their cool; my teams moved on, I've been replaced.
Dreams Don't Stop

I feel like there's more to the story than that. We're on a train in the middle of nowhere. Spill the beans.
Cole, Rhythm Doctor

I'm...sorry. It's not that simple. There's been significant tearing in your rotator cuff. It'll take a few months to rehabilitate. We're going to need you here for an extended stay.
Paige, Rhythm Doctor

When my tear ducts give issue, I can't use just any tissue. I need 4 ply, 4 ply, 4 ply, when I cry.
SpongeBob SquarePants

I call it the playground. Although technically it doesn't have a name, because technically, it doesn't exist.
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

And it goes la de da de da de da de day oh. La de da de where did all the good times go? La de da de la da de dum dom la da de day, when will you come back home?
Bill Wurtz - la de da de da de da de day oh

Can everybody stop this feeling? Can anybody stop this pain? Stop this world from turning? So we can start it again, again, again, yeah. Tell me I'm just dreaming. Don't tell me we've gone too far. Tell me this life has a meaning. Is it written in all our scars? Never gonna turn it back. Never gonna change the facts. Can't stop this world from turning, the fire's already burning. Never gonna feel the same. Never gonna and that's a shame. We gotta keep believing, can't lose that human feeling.
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Stop

I've tried so hard and got so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter. I had to fall to lose it all. But in the end, it doesn't even matter.
Linkin Park - In The End

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
P.S. I Love You.

Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells smelly.
SpongeBob SquarePants

Oh, boo hoo. Let me play a sad song for ya on the world's smallest violin.
SpongeBob SquarePants

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

dream
i had a dream where i was using my 3ds (this is the second 3ds related dream ive had recently)

i was playing nsmb2 for some reason and when i saved the game a message popped up like:
Quote from: paddle2seesorry for eating your dog :(

when i turned it off the whole thing got factory reset so uh yeah that was fun :(

there was some music too.
i probably transcribed this wrong:
d c e, e d d e, c e
d c e, d e e f, e e

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

of course the only response i prized is when i played five element puns in one prompt
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

wait i know digital pocketwatches exist but what about smart pocketwatches
they would be absolutely stupid and redundant but who cares
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Oct 02, 2024, 03:01:33 PMwait i know digital pocketwatches exist but what about smart pocketwatches
they would be absolutely stupid and redundant but who cares
no. no no no no no this has to be a concept design thingy there's no way these exist for real who's buying them
Quine list

PkmnQ

ok samsung made some but luckily they seem to be an april fools joke from 2017 (they had better be)
Quine list

PkmnQ

there are also modifications of your regular smart watches to become smart pocket watches but those are unofficial
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Oct 02, 2024, 03:08:05 PMthere are also modifications of your regular smart watches to become smart pocket watches but those are unofficial
that does mean there is an audience for them thougu
Quine list

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

are there separated clips of hammer bro voicelines out there or is it just that one video that has all of them as one clip
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb