News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Gilbert189

Wanting to add quotes to monkeytype. Here's the quotes for now:
It seems the student has become the master, and the pigs will have their day!
Jesse, Minecraft: Story Mode

Besides the fact that I'm dying slowly? Pitifully wasting away? My circumstances growing more dire with every passing second?
Gabriel, Minecraft: Story Mode

Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy. Sally, dilly dallies, but give her credit, she tries. They might look the same to the untrained eye. But that's a lie, so I say.
Soren, Minecraft: Story Mode

I thought I was okay because I was numb and feeling no emotions at all, but I'm beginning to suspect that it's actually shock.
Stampy, Minecraft: Story Mode

I swear I made PAMA with good intentions. It was designed to automate things. Make everything more efficient. Use monsters to help with farming or mining. Until the day PAMA decided that the townspeople weren't efficient enough already. Starting making them "useful."
Harper, Minecraft: Story Mode

Nothing doing, PAMA. I built you to help people, not use them! Just stop this! Stop trying to make everything "useful!"
Harper, Minecraft: Story Mode

That is my job. That is why you made me. Once I download your knowledge, we may expand to other worlds together, and make everything useful.
PAMA, Minecraft: Story Mode

Probably gonna hit that "don't save changes", again. Used to write a song a day... It's just that lately my perfection's in the way, of me, and I can't make no changes to save me.
wish I could care less

Sometimes I'm angry I'm not doing better than I thought I do at this point. I punish myself by depriving my health, of the things that I like until I fix this. But it doesn't really help, I just more depressed; I do even less, cause I can't work when I'm stressed. And ignoring my friends means when I'm finally done, there'll be no one left to make this all worth it...
wish I could care less

The air is still, but there's no peace inside this place. Fans lose their cool; my teams moved on, I've been replaced.
Dreams Don't Stop

I'm...sorry. It's not that simple. There's been significant tearing in your rotator cuff. It'll take a few months to rehabilitate. We're going to need you here for an extended stay.
Paige, Rhythm Doctor

When my tear ducts give issue, I can't use just any tissue. I need 4 ply, 4 ply, 4 ply, when I cry.
SpongeBob SquarePants

I call it the playground. Although technically it doesn't have a name, because technically, it doesn't exist.
Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D

suggestions are welcome, as long as the quotes are common

Prince

Prince

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Sep 25, 2024, 03:04:29 PMare you trying to win this topic or getting into the leaderboard
didnt even know leaderboard was a thing

Gilbert189

Golfing a C program that does this:
$ ./mario 
height: 8                                                                      
       #                                                                       
      ##                                                                       
     ###                                                                       
    ####                                                                       
   #####                                                                       
  ######                                                                       
 #######                                                                       
########

$ ./mario                                                                      
height: 3
  #                                                                       
 ##                                                                       
###       
unnecessary whitespace not intended
Here's my draft:
C (gcc), 107 bytes

main(s){puts("height: ");scanf("%d",&s);for(int i,j=0;i++<s;puts(""))for(j=s+1;--j>0;)putchar(" #"[i>=j]);}
Try It Online!

Gilbert189

C (gcc), 88 chars
i,j;main(s){scanf("%d",&s);for(i=0;i++<s;puts(""))for(j=s+1;--j>0;)putchar(" #"[i>=j]);}Turns out they have unit tests in the assignment and the tests didn't include the greeting, so I removed them

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 28, 2024, 10:18:05 PMD@ËÅÓäZPË£g#UÛ`òl¾þPo%t*´ow§Th8#¸°Ýisn'9muÄ|$³phÇ#Ù~gameÃA9$³po%t<{haý¹¡oi¤bÅwe¢ Bñî*®G¢8Â\Óä9s%¤÷Ü¢tu°Ýáü$<$8#³n@wr_g decií_ h8e§G¢8Â\*%volýg¢8Â}¹Ë;r¤»8e·Bñî*%volýj¬9¹flØbñ¦<s@i²{w=9|åaZÞac£veÝwi$;9waÆ]<Bñî*¨#probaÉZ~¡oi¤à?ÃC_t%ußpÏ¡Ç#Bñ¦©ûG¢8¼UÛÎ(¦ockp¯#Po%t*bef\eh®|mak#äy}$× ba¶eÇi8)òtrZ|¦riýà~m¯`t_ηmuÄ·ã=<·$eZw¯¥mak#~rª*ÞautµÂe[®faîÃöÒüâBñî*®G¢8Â\ÓÆ'*smñâsa¯}|õåÅ#$³phÇ#Ù~gamÁj¬9kêäy}uÛ`<gÅt}m¯`t_`ògÅt}Bñî*ûG¢8Â\sÃY; haý¹¡oi¤bÅwe¢ TimÁúh=cÁ®SÖ¤h8Á®{w¯¥éaÉßÒ$× Ì=Z\d©{¡o½e§Al¥õb%a£_*¨#viaÉÁä9sµ#¨#fa¦©$Êo$8s§úh=¤w¯¥t¢[|é~fa¦`9|ám¯`t_`<s%¤i9³ÞPo%t-bÇedòÆ*m¯`t_Î%volýüâBñî*ûG¢8Â\Ós@i9maZéb¢eficia¥|g@$8#f±¦ÃTim#ûSÖ¤_ ~o$©h®fulÝautµÂ#Bñî*ûG¢8Â\*Ëpec£vely<s@i²?'r#fô}G¢8Â\*Þtedi;*|pÏ¡Ç#_ Ü8Z˾$ÊBñîÓmðég@wiâSÖ¤befÐTime§Wh¢ i9õÎ|SÖ¤specific°ly<SÖ¤Buó]*sh;l[épÏ¡Çe[»8#~l©äó]*¨#giv¢ Þpri\ÆZ(pri\i£z#T8£¨ZBuó]*ov©Sec_d¨ZBuó]Ó®$½#ov©Prim¨ZBuó]s)Ãì°¥$¸#lð8*¨#Ècked<j¬9c_t%ußm=ag#°¥$¸#Ù$×<pÏ¡Ç#UÛ`ò¦rivßÒSup8-Bñî*®Ü¢tu°ÝSup8-G¢8Â\ÓùÄpow©uÍBñî*ûG¢8Â\*Ëpec£vely§Frµ h8#Æ'*j¬9¹Õ |õåÅ#$³phÇ#Ù~gameÃöÒQïkÓj¬9trZ|á·m=ZTota¥Qïk*·p½íÉÁgÅt}Qï«Lð8*»¢Ü©p½íÉ#(ùÄg¢8Â#Qï«úøy)ò¦riýà~m¯`t_Î|mak#rª*fa¦©®ÞautµÂed<ª£¥÷ÒHôr=c`§èk#sÏßáå¢tZÙHôr=¤Sp±i9befÐÜ¢ try}~f±s9Hôr=cÁs%¤Æ*effec9³quÆ#¬efu¥à~¡°l¢geÃTh#f±s9Hôr=¤(UÛ#D`8t) cÊéõåÅe[bZ¡o½}þPË£ge/Bñ¦©UÛÎv8Zc¨efully§F¼PË£g#UÛ`<pÏ¡Ç#uÛÎ1<2<3ò6<»8e·àBñ¦©UÛ`<pÏ¡Ç#UÛÎ1<2<û4§Th³sh;l[Õ {$r;gh ~¡°l¢g#fa±Ýeǯy§I²{¨#ªaÉßõåÅ#¹Hôr=¤Ì¹¸Ç_aÉ#am;n9Ù£mÁ÷°wð*exÆ<Õ Qïk*®Hôr=¤Sp±i9¹lÆtl#m\Á®õ#ba¶lÂ8<·$8#³n@p¢°tZàdo}soÃTh³w¯¥ÒQï«UÛ`<ùÄ%c¸Ç#Ìc½9ov©£mÁä9~co¦*˾_ ¹Roç4 ËŧTh³me=*ÿ{sh;l[é¦riv}àÞQï«Lð8Ó®kêÊey#_ ~uÛÎà~f±s910-20 sec_d*aft©¹Roç4 ˾|se#i²÷aff\[=ZÙ$× dÏ}ÿ£meÃì?'ýpÏ¡Çe[~f±s9feçQï«UÛ`<trZ;9~sec_[Hôr=¤(Sp¿[D×_) ùÄcÊéõåÅe[wiâlÆtl#¦rÂegy§I²i9³no9õåÅaÉ#wi$̹¸Ç_aÉ#am;n9Ù£mÁleaý~¡°l¢gÁ´%[ÞQïkÓHôr=¤Sp±Æ<Qï«Lð8Ó®Qï«UÛήtrZaga̪£¥i9³p½íÉe§Th³rul#w¯¥w\«àm½9Ù~folºw}Hôr=c`<s@¹gñ[rul#Ù$umb |kêÌmôÃöpÏ¡Ç#~íxâQï«UÛ#(Inf%Æ#P½íb¯i£`)<÷m½9likeÝbeØ~$±[Hôr=¤(Ou9ÙRoµ) ùÄcÊébe¢ bZpri\i£z}~l©SÖ¤Buó]*·{n\m°Ýdo§öpÏ¡Ç#~eighâQï«UÛ#(Exp_¢£a¥MÑn`s)<÷m½9likeÝbeØ~f;râHôr=¤(D`c¢í_)<ùÄcÊébe¢ bZËpecc}SÖ¤Buó]*befЦ¨t}~¡°l¢g#®putt}$× °¥%|Prim¨ZSÖ¤Buó]sÃC_t%ußÕ ·muÄ·÷_¤ãµåÅ#~f±s9f;æHôr=c`òbegÌ|õåÅ#~f±s9¸peÂaÉ#Hôr=¤(Timel`s) ·m=Z£mη÷(pÏ¡Ç#°¥Extr¹Tim#Capsul`)ÃEv¢tu°ly<{w¯¥ÒQï«Improv×¢tÓùÄw¯¥ü½9v¨i;*Çpect*Ù~gam#·{áÞQï«úøy§Gr%[$r;gh ~lÇ9$¸#Qï«UÛ`<c_t%ußáÞTimel`*õåe£_Ó®kêgo}ª£¥÷Òei$©Sol¨ÆZ¼SubsÖceÃöÒSol¨Æy/SubsÖcÁ÷¡o½#ei$©_Áä9$8#³¹diff8¢¤Ìhoç$eZpro´`s§Sol¨ÆZ³ÞÙÊac£ýlð8<¸qï}{|é_ ~gam#Þoft¢<ä9i9³fa¦©$ÊSubsÖcÁùijÞidl#®¸qïÎÞwaÆ]§Th8#³n@wr_g ¡oi¤h8Áj¬9g@wiâ»Øw\k*wiâþåð¦ylÁ?'l¥¢[uÍgÅt}~o$©_#l©=ywðÃF¼Sol¨Æy<d@ËÅ*®pÏ¡Ç#Sol¨ÆZäyaÉ`<c_t%u#$³cycl#ov©£m#®´%[up§F¼SubsÖcÁj¬9l¾SubsÖ¤ä¯[up<äZSubsÖ¤UÛ`òd@ËÅs§KêÌm%[ÿüâÙ$`#lð8*˾SÖ¤Buó]Ós@hav}ÿAuto-SÖ¤Buó}m¯`t_#Ì~Qï«tab ³v8Z¬efu¥Ìmak}$`#rª*l`*Ö%fulÃEv¢tu°ly<{w¯¥ÒüâSol¨ÆZûSubsÖcÁØùÄpo%9ã_t%uß´%[uÍ·muÄ·p½íÉÁ¸m×b8}|¡e¶°¥¸lÜ=9lð8*»¢ {f¿¥¦u¶|se#i²?'r#miss}=ZuÛμ=y$}else§C_t%u#$³Õ ª£¥÷Òègic ¼B°=¤ÌRoç5Ãö¸aÄþf±s9Roç5 ËÅ<i9doÎno9mÂt©»e$©{d@¹ègic ¼B°=¤Ë¾f±¦<·l_g ·{d@~o$©lð©Ë¾à~sec_[Ëŧègic h·$¸#SpellÓùÄ÷cÇ9(ùÄlÇ91 m%ut#eaÄØf±¦) ä9c½91 ègic ea¡ògiý{1 Hex àca¦]§St¨9wiâ~Spel¥ÿmul£åiÎ~Tim#bÇÁ®cÇ9~o$8*_¤rª*áfÇ9¢;gh |haýmul£å#Spell*ac£ýØ_ce§B°=¤úøZg¢8ÂÎP½i£vÆZ®Nega£vÆZbÇe[_ ~ºca£_ Ù~slid8ò$8#¨#°s@B°=¤UÛÎ|äy§Us#üâ¢d*Ù~slid©Ø$e± ext¸mÎ|á~m½9;9ÙP½i£vÆZûNega£vÆZga%Ó$e± n8f*¨#no9imp\t=9¢;gh |w¨r=9hav}_Ý_#Ù~Ë;rc`<s@j¬9trZ|kê$e± am;nt*r;ghÝequ°ÃKê´ô}üâlð8*ª£¥{¨#aÉßÒPh=tµ S;lÓ¸m×b8}|kêca¦}Spell*»¢ ÷pu9Þègic %|$× ¼»¢ $eZrª ;tòpu9~B°=¤slid©|üâext¸m`<ä9trZ|kêP½i£vÆZûNega£vÆZam;nt*¸la£veÝequ°Ãöáþf±s9Ph=tµ S;l<kêÕ}ª£¥÷áþf±s9Wrai$§ödo<trZ|õåÅ#~neçHôr=¤(Op£_ D) ·m=Z£mηp½íÉ#bZpÏ¡Ç}°¥PË£g#UÛή·m=ZBñ¦©UÛηp½íÉe§I²{á¦u¶_ $³¡°l¢gÁtrZ|¬#ÞPrim¨ZSÖ¤Buó]Ó·~o$©_Ψ#muÄl`*¬efu¥Ì$³¡°l¢geÃKêgo}ª£¥÷áþsec_[Wraiâ®Ò~nex9Hôr=¤(C¢tra¥MÑn`s)§Y; cÊd@$³_#bZsÅt}~B°=¤b¨ õåÅeÝnega£ýbefЦ¨t}~¡°l¢ge§I²{s£l¥c=no9õåÅ#Æ<$¢ swÆÄi9|õåÅeÝp½i£ý_¤þpo%t*sµe»Ø¦agnÂe§C_t%u#Õ}ª£¥÷á~nex9Wrai$ò¸m×b©|kêgÅt}Timel`*ûOp£_ D õåe£_sÃöÒ~f%a¥Hôr=¤(Produc£_l`s)<j¬9g@à~õåe£_ wi$;9=Z¸a¥¦rÂegZÌmô§I²ÿdoÎno9w\k<trZ¬}_ÝPrim¨ZSÖ¤Buó]Ó¼j¬9´%[;tíd#~¡°l¢g#àÞË;rcÎ|helÍmak#i9eÇi8§KêÕ}PS<ègic<ûB°=¤úøy<¸m×b©|kêgÅt}ÞP½i£vÆZûNega£vÆyòkêgÅt}Timel`*ûOp£_ D õåe£_*ª£¥{ÒH_;rÃö¸aÄþf±s9H_;æËÅ<begÌ|g@à~H_;æm¯`t_`òá·m=ZH_;æm¯`t_`/uÛηp½íÉe§öá~f±s9H_;æUÛÁésÏßvií9~PË£g#tab oft¢ |¡e¶i²{¨#aÉßdiscov©=ZÙ~neçPË£g#UÛ`§KêÕ}|áÞm¯`t_`òÜ¢tu°ly<{w¯¥áfulÝautµÂe[H_;ærªs§In $³phÇ#Ù~gamÁ$8#isn'9¸°Ý¹wr_g waZ|pro´`Ój¬9kêÕ}ª£¥{ÒPh=tµ BñîsÃPh=tµ Bñî*¨#°m½9autµÂed<ä9{d@n¿[|pÏ¡Ç#Gh½9Sp±Æ§I²{f¿¥¦uck<?'r#probaÉZmiss}¹p½íÉZdiscov8aÉ#PË£g#UÛÁs@ésÏß¡e¶°¥Ù$קKê_ Õ}ª£¥÷ÒNeäl¹¼Hyp8sÖceÃöÒNeäl¹ûHyp8sÖcÁ{havß¡o½#ùÄ_#{w=9|Òf±s9(°$;gh Ü¢tu°Ý{w¯¥áü$)§Neäl¹³ÞpÇíve/idlÁ»8e·Hyp8sÖ¤³Þac£ve/¦rÂegicÃF¼Neäla<begÌ´ô}uÍD¬9am;ntÓsav}uÍàStell¨ CluîÓ®¸pe§öÒ~sec_d¨ZD¬9effectÓ¬#~üttµ _e§ì?'r#aÉßhaýtw@ac£ýØ_cÁ¬#~toÍûüttµ _Î|áÞpo%tÓä9¬#~üttµ tw@»¢Ü©{w=9|áÞsÖ¤¢øZ(àhyp8sÖce)ÃF¼Hyp8sÖcÁ?'l¥n¿[|×pºZ¹lÆtl#¦rÂegZÌ¡o½}ùÄäó]*|bñ¦§I w;l[¸õm¢[~folºw}pri\ÆZ\d8: Qu%¨Z-> QuÂ8n¨Z-> Sec_d¨Z-> Prim¨Z-> T8£¨y§O²c;rsÁi²?'r#hav}tr;ÉÁm`*¨;n[wiâ~äó]*®trZdiff8¢9õb%a£_Óse#»Øw\k*à?§Th#rul#Ù$umb ³ÿ~T8£¨ZBuó}³w\s#$Ê~o$8Ós@·l_g ·{kêÿÌmô<{sh;l[é°rightÃöÒü$<c_t%u#Õ]<Ñju¦}þSec_d¨ZD¬9effec9ûHyp©Buó}sÅupÓ®´ô}°¥~Roç6 Ë;rcΪ£¥÷ÒImp8ium§I²{¨#¦uck<mak#sÏ#?'ýf%ishe[°¥Hôr=¤õåe£_*i²{hav¢'9°¸Ñyò¡e¶=Ztab*ÿmigh9émiss}sµe$]ÃöÒImp8ium<~craz%`*truÝbeg%Ós%¤?'l¥éaÉßÒneçSÖ¤Buó]*ûuÛÎacr½*¹bªÄÙdiff8¢9lð8s§Th#neçSÖ¤Buó]*fÏ$©õåicÂ#Hyp8sÖcÁs@mak#sÏßknoç$is: S¢¨y<Oct_¨yòDec¨ZBuó]*¨#°wð*w\âi9|ái²p½íÉe§Th#N_¨ZBuó}³_ݬefu¥i²?'r#Õ}þHyp8sÖ¤úøy<s%¤~N_¨ZSÖ¤Buó}bñ¦*Hyp8sÖ¤úøZga%§Th#Sept¢¨ZBuó}³slightÝbÅt©$Ê~T8£¨ZBuó]<ä9s£l¥w\s#$Ê°¥~o$8sÃA*à~neçdiscov8aÉ#uÛ`<mak#sÏ#ÿ»¢Ü©{¨#¸qïe[|d@¹rª wi$;9¹c8taÌË;rcÁd@~ºw`9roç˾p½íÉ#Ì\d©|p¸v¢9sµ#Ùþhigh©roçË;rcÎfrµ be}ËŧF¼examåÁi²{n¿[|¸aĹc8taÌpo%9am;n9wi$;9BñîÓd@¹Roç3 ˾aft©disaÉ}~Bñ¦©autµÂ¼s@ÿRoç3+ Ë;rcΨ¢'9ËÅ<ùÄhelp*{á|ÿgoa¥ÞeǯyÃC_t%u#Õ}ª£¥{Ò~discov8aÉ#Qï«UÛ`<wiâùÄ{sh;l[¸m×b©ÿ$e± co¦*%c¸Ç#ov©£m#ä9°s@˾_ ¹Qï«ËÅ<s@p8f\m ¹Qï«Ë¾»¢Ü©{f¿¥lik#{¨#¦u¶|¡e¶i²÷aff\[~nex9Qï«UÛeÃKêgo}·f¨ ·p½íÉe§öácºsß~¸qï×¢9|Òèîy<$8#³_#lÇ9Õ ÿ¸qïÎ{|op£miz#Ü8y$}·muÄ·p½íÉe§èk#sÏ#þHyp©Buó}sÅuͳ·gñ[·p½íÉÁ¸m×b©|´%[Hyp8sÖ¤úøZ»¢Ü©{f¿¥¦uckòkê_ Õ}ª£¥{Ü¢tu°Ý¸aÄ100 Ph=tµ S;l*®ÒèîyÃöÒèîy<begÌ|´%[þwaZba¶|d@þsec_[Ëŧìÿ³d_Á÷begÌþf±s9èîy<ùÄsh;l[éfa±Ý¦raightf\w¨[·°¥{n¿[|d@³pÏ¡Ç#PË£g#UÛ`§C_t%ußÕ àÞèîZ®èîZõåe£_s§Wh¢ èî}Roç2<èî}Bñî*³g¢8°ÝeÇi8<s@I w;l[¸õm¢[do}ÿ_#f±¦§Wh¢ èî}Roç3<~\d©ÌùÄãµåÅ#$× ³no9nec`s¨¯Zimp\t=9h8Áj¬9mak#¹¡oi¤®s£¶wiâÆÃTh#f±s9¸la£veÝdifficul9spo9h8#õλ¢ èî}Hôr=c`<·?'l¥n¿[|¸õåÅ#°¥Hôr=c`<ùÄnoçhaýmuÄhigh©go°s§J¬9s£¶|~sam#¦rÂegiÎ{¬e[~f±s9£m#ãµåÅe[$×ò{sh;l[éf%e§I²{f¿¥lik#do}Þac£ýgameåð<覩Sol¨ÆZbefÐSubsÖcÁo$8wis#¦¨9wiâSubsÖceÃKê_ Õ}®èî}lð8*ª£¥{ÒGe¨sÃöÒGe¨Ó?'l¥no£¤ÿ$8#¨#tw@äyaÉÎÿc½9D¬9Product<ùÄ{w¯¥n¿[|figÏ#;9ùÄ_#{w=9m\e§A9f±¦<~K%e£c úøZuÛ#³muĦr_g©$Ê~TñâSiz#uÛÁä9l©_ i9w¯¥¸qï#¹lÆtl#c°cula£_§T@d@$iÓtak#~"Mul£pÝK%e£c úøZgaÌbZX" disåaZ®õp¨#i9|~"Divid#TñâSiz#bZY"§I²X>Y^2<$¢ ~K%e£c úøZuÛ#³Þimp\t=t<o$8wis#~TñâSiz#uÛ#³bÅt8§In ~¢d<{sh;l[éaÉßábZwi$;9$³¦rÂegy<ä9$³w¯¥mak#$]*·effici¢9·p½íÉeÃY;'l¥°s@éaÉß覩Ph=tµ S;l*dÏ}$³8a<ùÄsh;l[éfa±Ýímåßbe§C_t%ußÕ Ge¨*®þo$©lð8*·muÄ·p½íÉe§DÏ}$³p¨9Ù~gamÁa¡iÜ×¢t*¨#VERY imp\t=t<sµ#Ù$e± ¸w¨d*be}¸qïe[|pro´`Ós@ésÏßkêÊey#_ ~a¡iÜ×¢9tab àpow8fu¥a¡iÜ×¢9¸w¨d*ÿmaZj¬9éÞ̸aÄ$Ê{$%k§Kêgo}ª£¥{Ü¢tu°ÝcÊ覩H_;rÃèî}H_;æj¬9¸qïιlÆtl#Ö£¢¤®¹ke¢ eye§G@frµ uÛßuÛÁpÏ¡Ç}$× °¥($eZ¨#no9°¥p½íÉ#Ì~n\ma¥\d8)§ö覩H_;r<Èck}è¡%Îsh;l[éj¬9=o$©Õ awðÃöÒè¡%`<?'l¥se#tw@subtabs§Th#Shel¥³sµe$}?'l¥w=n¹tak#£mß´%[;9Ü8Z_¤Ì¹»¯#(i9³°wð*w\âi9|pÏ¡ÇÁ¸g¨dl`*ÙÆ*n8f)§Th#Mo$8ü¨[¸qïιlÆtl#¦rÂegy§CPU ³gñ[àgÅt}Me¡-úøy<ùÄw¯¥helÍáÞÙ~o$©Mo$8ü¨[p¨ts§Th#P\9help*wiâGe¨ ga%<»¯#N\$bridg#ûS;$bridg#¨#¬e[àn\ma¥pro´`í_ (po%ts)<°$;gh S;$bridg#³Þeffec£ýØdo}soÃWiâ¢;gh Õ}ÙþRoç7 lð8Ó?'l¥éaÉß覩Neäl¹ûHyp8sÖce§I9do`n'9mÂt©ùÄ{ma¦©f±¦<°$;gh Æ'*w\âm¢£_}ÿ»¯#èî}Hyp8sÖcÁ~N_¨ZHyp©Buó}³disaÉed<s@i9maZébÅt©|¦¨9wiâNeäla§Aft©èî}$`#lð8ÓkêÕ}(¸m×b©ÿa¡iÜ×¢t*¨#VERY imp\t=9Ì$³8¹·well) ª£¥÷ÒTh#C\eÃA9$³po%t<kêÌm%[ÿN\$bridg#³noçÞeffec£ý$ÊS;$bridg#duß~¸w¨[Ù~a¡iÜ×¢9"B¸a¡}~B¨ri8s"§BegÌ|pÏ¡Ç#CÐLÜel*®c_t%u#Õ}_w¨d*ª£¥÷覩Imp8ium§èî}Imp8ium ³¹lÆtl#tricky<s%¤~Imp8ium Buó]*mak#eaÄo$©Þexp¢ívÁä9·l_g ·{pÏ¡Ç#°¥Ù~sec_[äó}f±¦<i9sh;l[éfa±ÝeÇy§A9$³po%t<~Õ à¢dgam#sh;l[j¬9é¹feçsh\9ÕÎawðòÜ¢tu°Ýaft©¹lÆtl#´ô}®Õ]<?'l¥éaÉßÒsµ#neçlð8s!ÀöÒúøZ¼NeÏ_Ó{m¬9¡o½#_#Ù~tw@|Èck§úøZ³¹Þac£ýme¡=ic<»8e·NeÏ_*¨#¹Þidl#me¡=ic<s@¡o½#ù¡Ü©åð¦yl#{w;l[ra$©haveÃI²{¡o½#úøy<?'l¥n¿[|trZ®á·m=ZÙeaÄWÂ9typ#·p½íÉe§Th#_#g¢8Âe[³shown bZùÄ£tl#³Ì°l-cap*(®bright¢ed)ò³swÆ¡e[_ Ü8ZúøZËŧIn Ñdi£_<ésÏßc_t%u°Ý¦ÐúøZÌ\d©|áÆ*b¢efƧBegÌÕ}à~úøZm¯`t_`ò¸m×b©|g@ba¶|þRoç7 lð8*®Õ $× Ü8Z_¤Ì¹»¯ß¢sÏ#{á·muÄpro´`*·p½íÉe§St\}u͹º9Ù¢øy<¸leÇ}i9à¹feçsec_dÓ®$¢ ¸-¦\}i9³¹gñ[¦rÂegZ|áWÂt*quickly<howÜ©i9h·~downíd#Ùºs}St\e[úøy<s@éaw¨#Ù$§öá~f%a¥úøZm¯`t_ÁbegÌ|Õ ª£¥÷ÒNeÏ_*·wel¥(guid#beºw)ÃI²{¡o½#NeÏ_Ó?'l¥n¿[|¢t©Th#BraÌ®Õ à·m=ZSign°*ûTh;ght*·p½íÉe§BegÌÕ}à~NeÏ_ M¯`t_`òím¯¨Ý|~úøZÖ$<¸m×b©|Õ þRoç7 lð8*Ü8Z_¤Ì¹»¯ßkêpro´`s}effici¢tly§C_t%u#Õ}NeÏ_*ûRoç7 lð8*ª£¥÷ÒúøZ(guid#aüve)Ãöá$r;gh üâúøZûNeÏ_ÓkêÕ}àa¡iÜ×¢t*®Þpro´`*ª£¥÷Ò~neçRoç6 lð8sÃöÒIdeÇ<¸m×b©ÿ$eZd@˾NeÏ_Ós@?'l¥havßä¯[ÿme¡=ic ba¶uÍ_ eaÄ˾ª£¥{á~Ide¹m¯`t_`§TrZ|áRÜelea£_*·muÄ·ã=òkêÕ}úøy<NeÏ_Ó®þRoç7 lð8s§PÔ à~Ide¹m¯`t_`òj¬9kêÕ}($8#¸°Ýisn'9=y$}crazZÌ$³8a)ÃöÒRoütÓ?'l¥w=n¹b°=¤þRoüt*Ü¢Ýacr½*°¥5 typÎÙRoüt*|kêþM%iü9cycl#go}well§R××b©|d@Roü9ËÅ*Ü8Z_¤Ì¹»¯ßhaý¹M%iü9ac£vÁ®Õ à~Roü9m¯`t_`§R××b©|g@àa¡iÜ×¢t*Ü8Z_¤Ì¹»¯#·wellÃöÒAI<$]*á¹lÆtl#tricki8§G¾AI NÅw\k*»¢Ü©ã=§A*à~AI Nod`<{n¿[|¦¨9wiâNod#AA Øf±¦§Th¢<g@àei$©Nod#AB ¼BA<$¢ ~o$©Ù$½#twoòf%°ÝBB§öhaý$½#f;r<þnex9goa¥³NodÎAC ûCA<$¢ NodÎBC ûCBò$¢ f%°ÝNod#CC§I²{f¿¥¦uck<$8e'*n@sham#ÌËÅt}þAI Nodήm`s}¨;n[wiâ$× |se#»Øs£ck*$;gh§C_t%u#Õ}pro´`*®Õ}àa¡iÜ×¢t*ª£¥÷ÒCiv¯iza£_s.
???
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Prince

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Gilbert189

just in case I lost it on my /tmp file

#include <stdio.h>

#define electric game
#define okay "???"
#define thinking !
#define called 1
#define of printf
#define which fprintf
#define KRAB_BOP }
#define no way
#define I bop
#define that
#define song electric zoo
#define way worse
#define the game
#define world main() {
#define again beep
#define can ,
#define man bop
#define game 1,
#define char krab
#define hello world
#define goes fgets
#define was +
#define awesome game
#define wondering boop
#define youre awesome
#define obfuscation /* In software development, obfuscation is the act of creating source or machine code that is difficult for humans or computers to understand. Like obfuscation in natural language, it may use needlessly roundabout expressions to compose statements. Programmers may deliberately obfuscate code to conceal its purpose (security through obscurity) or its logic or implicit values embedded in it, primarily, in order to prevent tampering, deter reverse engineering, or even to create a puzzle or recreational challenge for someone reading the source code. This can be done manually or by using an automated tool, the latter being the preferred technique in industry. */
#define worse obfuscation
#define yes int
#define beep /* in */ stdin
#define you called
#define hmm okay
#define one stderr
#define play "date"
#define boop 11
#define zoo /* nothing to see here. */

krab bop[72] = "Namamu siapa? \0hello, \0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0";

yes hello
I was wondering; if (you can play) that song again;
hmm, which (one, man)?
the one, that goes ((beep, boop + boop + bop), boop + boop, beep):
no man, youre thinking of ((beep, (boop | boop) + bop -~-~-~(boop / boop)), bop);

KRAB_BOP
i,j;main(s){scanf("%d",&s);for(i=0;i++<s;puts(""))for(j=s+1;--j>0;)putchar(" #"[i>=j]);}

Prince