News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

I can't attempt such a thing because I'm using someone else's device :(
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Prince

Quote from: Zan on Sep 17, 2024, 05:02:21 PMWhy are there 4 new pages
youre welcome i got you all that much closer to the goal

Orb Fish

TBGs Jargon and Philosophy Mint - Application #4096
Nimona Effect

Describes a scenario in which someone attacks another person who was doing nothing wrong, then accuses that person of attacking them when they fight back in self-defense. Philosophically, the effect states that you shouldn't stir up a hornet's nest against someone who shows no signs of being a troublemaker.

TBGs Jargon and Philosophy Mint - Application #4097
Diverge To Converge

A philosophy describing the integration between two separate parties that generally see each other as threats, look down on each other, or otherwise refuse to coexist with each other. The process begins when two people in both parties diverge from their negative beliefs of each other and meet. The two divergent individuals introduce their parties to the divergent individual on the other side, bringing people from both sides into the divergence of acceptance. And once the entirety of both parties have completely integrated and become accepting of each other, the divergence becomes a convergence.

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

realicraft

Gilbert189

https://lichess.org/K0oWtnM2

my genuine attempt after a short practice from the website
(though with a lot of undos)

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Prince

Prince