News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

I have survived on the internet for more than 7 years without knowing what smh means
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Zan on Aug 20, 2024, 08:16:40 PMI have survived on the internet for more than 7 years without knowing what smh means
smh...  :/
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Now that Gaul will work...

Believe Luigi... Believe... It's what the Polar Express would want...

it is time to work on my original project...

Sutar Purachina! Platinum!
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

The new auto censor censored PkmnQ saying * in Cheat
Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

I love how mr. tron comes back after about 9 years, and doesnt mention it... welcome back and thank you...
Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

Since I have no Idea which Platinum code I was using and it didn't work, imma start from scratch...
Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

Platinum is not reaching the tbgs... it is the same code as gaul...
Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

realicraft

remind me to work on the bot framework again at some point later when i am not playing minecraft

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraft on Aug 21, 2024, 03:17:38 PMremind me to work on the bot framework again at some point later when i am not playing minecraft
if you are not playing minecraft reveal this
hello this is a reminder to work on the bot framework again
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ on Aug 21, 2024, 05:24:01 PM
Quote from: realicraft on Aug 21, 2024, 03:17:38 PMremind me to work on the bot framework again at some point later when i am not playing minecraft
thanks for the reminder, but unfortunately i have already opened minecraft again and am about to start playing, so you're going to need to remind me again

Zan

I almost had the last post on all subforums for a moment
Only need a post in RPGs
Dang it I'm terrible at RPing
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

"No Trini no, he's my friend."
―Sylvia after Trini tried to get her away from Pineapple.

GRRRRRR YOU RUIN MY QIAD PIST D:<<<
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: realicraft on Aug 22, 2024, 03:22:05 AM
thanks for the reminder, but unfortunately i have already opened minecraft again and am about to start playing, so you're going to need to remind me again
Surely not now?
Nah I'd win

realicraft

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza on Aug 22, 2024, 09:06:33 AM
Quote from: realicraft on Aug 22, 2024, 03:22:05 AM
Surely not now?
unfortunately i still have minecraft open*, but maybe later

(*no i have not been playing minecraft for ten hours. this is partially because i took a nap at one point)

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Gilbert189

Player 1 asks for their score if Player 3's score is equal to 0.
Player 2 asks for their score if Player 3's score is equal to 0.
Player 1 counts by Player 2's score if Player 3's score is equal to 0.
Player 1 shouts their score if Player 3's score is equal to 0.
Player 3 counts if Player 3's score is equal to 0.