News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Prince

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Gilbert189

Quote from: donotforgetmycode on Aug 17, 2024, 03:05:10 AMThe theme for GMTK Game Jam 2024 is "Built to Scale"
There's going to be a game with this design language I am sure

Gilbert189

Questions regarding to automation/botting on the TBGs post-SMF:
  • What do you think makes bot development slow down on the TBGs after it's updated to SMF? Is it because making one on SMF is harder than in FluxBB? Is it because there's currently no frameworks/templates that could be used to make a simple bot yourselves? Or is it because we became bored of it?
  • Do you think we would get a new general-purpose bot like Nihonium active on SMF? Why or why not?
  • Are there topics that you think would require/could be helped with automation for gameplay purposes (e.g. scoring)? Should this be done on demand (whenever someone wanted to), periodically, or by another method?
  • Would we be better not automate things on the TBGs than doing it? Why or why not?

PkmnQ

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Aug 17, 2024, 04:39:12 PMAre there topics that you think would require/could be helped with automation for gameplay purposes (e.g. scoring)? Should this be done on demand (whenever someone wanted to), periodically, or by another method?
If it isn't being actively tracked by the players and can be calculated with a script that can be pasted in the browser console, it should be done that way. Then almost anyone (mobile is the most significant exception) can just use that script whenever they want to see the scores without having to ask anyone else. Even if an external script already exists, one for the browser console should be made.
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

dream
i had a cat (her name was loops)

also i was playing this game with my sister where uh

so each person had 2 ice creams and like if you consumed them in a certain order you could cast some magic on your opponent or smth

also it wasnt 2 cones it was like 1 dual-sided cone and the ice cream just like.. emerged from it like some kind of ice cream lightsaber

after that we were playing a different game involving swords (with some quality flavour text)

my sister got the 'SWORD OF HADES' "THE BLADES OF THE UNDERWORLD ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN THOSE OF MAN ... COWER IN FEAR FROM MY FIERY WRATH!" and i got "EXCALIBUR" "A GREAT INTERGALACTIC BLACKSMITH FORGED EXCALIBUR AFTER ... HONESTLY IM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY HERE". the dream ended before the whole fighting thing started

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Aug 18, 2024, 04:07:27 AM
one very minor part of dream
i had a cat (her name was loops)

you get zero context to why i find this "important"
hmm. "loops" is "spool" backwards. intriguing
Quine list

Incendiary