News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Free uwu zone (spweak like owo)

Started by Gilbert189, Nov 15, 2022, 03:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert189

Quote from: SiIvaGunner[removed]
Whoooa! That's taking it tooo far.

SiIvaGunner

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
yes. we have gone too far now. the tbgs were a peaceful and happy place, until now. the u word have ruined everything.
I only upload High quality rips!

ChaoticControversies

raiden - they/them

PkmnQ

Ok where's the real timeline Jacky? I don't mean the one who is currently online, I mean the one who actually experience the thing that happened and presumably learned to not be like this.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SiIvaGunner
yes. we have gone too far now. the tbgs were a peaceful and happy place, until now. the u word have ruined everything.
You don't solve that with violence!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: SiIvaGunner*loads g*n*
Yes we do uwu

*loads machine gun*

*shoots SiIva uwu*
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Gilbert189

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Yes we do uwu

*loads machine gun*

*shoots SiIva uwu*
* It's not vewy effectiwe...

rwminder: snow halation is a thing it mwakes

JackyBorderCollie

Yes we do (removed)

*loads machine gun*

*shoots SiIva (removed)*
*jackybordercollie comes in with full netherite enchanted with protection X and thorns XX and a netherite sword, enchanted with sharpness X*
Art of my dog:

they added a center tag to the TBGs no way

ChaoticControversies

Quote from: JackyBorderCollie
Yes we do (removed)

*loads machine gun*

*shoots SiIva (removed)*
*jackybordercollie comes in with full netherite enchanted with protection X and thorns XX and a netherite sword, enchanted with sharpness X*
☆ *summons a trwillion anime immortal uwu girls with knifes right on jwacky* die!!!
raiden - they/them

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

ChaoticControversies

☆ uwu *sprays anti-jacky/statue/whatever account jack owns spray all over the topic*
raiden - they/them

ChaoticControversies

raiden - they/them

PkmnQ

Quote from: ChaoticControversies
"PkmnQ, you haven't leawned pouwutuguese for a month! I am going to steaw youw famiwy! uwu"
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

i-
i-
i-
i-
i-
i-
i-
i-
i-
*blushes*
i-
i-
i can finawwy expwess mysewf fweewy uwu
in my favowite way possibwe
bomb

TheGlassPenguin

Quote from: SiIvaGunner*loads g*n*
WOAH, TOO FAR!

but just in case i'm putting some pcv armor
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

i'm not dead

SiIvaGunner

Quote from: ChaoticControversies(removed) *sprays anti-jacky/statue/whatever account jacky owns spray all over the topic*
not effective haha
I only upload High quality rips!

TheGlassPenguin

*i'm just sitting in a corner, with headphones in while bopping to the song i'm listening to.*
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

i'm not dead

DifferentDance8

i had a complete motivation to come back to this site for whatever reason
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb