News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

red herring

Ok hi

Did you know that back in '15 i used to wake up at 4 AM just to check the TBGs
Stopped doing that because I woke my entire family up once
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

TwilightSeleneMisty

TwilightSeleneMisty

smile neutral sad yikes big_smile lol hmm mad wink tongue roll cool

red herring

Now I am doing it again because I have my own room now

What do you mean waking up at 4 AM is unhealthy and counterproductive? No way!
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

solitaire

inflection attempt:

=== ⟔≶∠ (gwa) ===
"that"
=== ⟔∠⊒≑  (gatch/gač) ===
"this"
=== ×≶⊼⟀ (hwo) ===
"what"
=== ×≶⟀⟇ (hwok) ===
"where"
=== ×≶∠≪ (hwam) ===
"when"
=== ×≶≘∓ (hwej) ===
"how"
=== ×≶∺ (hwi) ===
"why"
=== ∺⊩⟓ (idzh/idž) ===
"is"
=== ⋈∠⊩ (zad) ===
"in"
=== ⋉≘⟇ (sed) ===
"out"

what am i doing
conlanging is hard

red herring

Quote from: solitareinflection attempt:

=== ⟔≶∠ (gwa) ===
"that"
"this"
=== ×≶⊼⟀ (hwo) ===
"what"
=== ×≶⟀⟇ (hwok) ===
"where"
=== ×≶∠≪ (hwam) ===
"when"
=== ×≶≘∓ (hwej) ===
"how"
=== ×≶∺ (hwi) ===
"why"
=== ∺⊩⟓ (idzh/idž) ===
"is"
=== ⋈∠⊩ (zad) ===
"in"
=== ⋉≘⟇ (sed) ===
"out"

what am i doing
conlanging is hard

That

That's not what I meant by inflection

I meant things like nominative case, accusative case, etc for nouns and different verb tenses for the... Well.... Verbs

solitaire

Gilbert189

So I'm thinking of implementing Wordle in Small Basic, but it turns out that in order to put data into an array, you have to do it like this:
todo[1] = "Learn to skateboard"
todo[2] = "Visit Tokyo"
todo[3] = "Stand on the Equator"
todo[4] = "Go Skydiving"
todo[5] = "Travel to Paris"
You can read files though, so that's what I'm gonna do.

Not sure how you'll get random numbers there, though.

solitaire

Quote from: red herring
Quote from: solitareinflection attempt:

=== ⟔≶∠ (gwa) ===
"that"
"this"
=== ×≶⊼⟀ (hwo) ===
"what"
=== ×≶⟀⟇ (hwok) ===
"where"
=== ×≶∠≪ (hwam) ===
"when"
=== ×≶≘∓ (hwej) ===
"how"
=== ×≶∺ (hwi) ===
"why"
=== ∺⊩⟓ (idzh/idž) ===
"is"
=== ⋈∠⊩ (zad) ===
"in"
=== ⋉≘⟇ (sed) ===
"out"

what am i doing
conlanging is hard

That

That's not what I meant by inflection

I meant things like nominative case, accusative case, etc for nouns and different verb tenses for the... Well.... Verbs
ok sorry for my linguistic incompetence
hopefully i won't have to rewrite an entire lexicon

the language is mainly based off of latin, greek, english (but trying to not make it much), arabic, and nothing

Byron_Inc_TBG

I already have a sig shortener implemented on my browser
Do I really need a post shortener
bomb

solitaire

have fun losing all power
you deserve this

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI already have a sig shortener implemented on my browser
Do I really need a post shortener
bomb

red herring

Can we spam this with normal length posts so that we get a new page? Thanks

And I must emphasize normal length posts, no spamming anything excessively long

red herring

SAYA CINTA KOPI APAKAH TUAN PUNYA KOPI SAYA MAU MINUM KOPI
TERIMA KASIH TUAN

Gilbert189

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI have a literal device lagger in my clipboard
so be nice.
we're not jerks, we're just critiquing your immoral behaviour

Byron_Inc_TBG

Suggestion: A bot that cleans pages like this
bomb

red herring

By the end of this i will have wasted a few minutes of my sleep time doing

Whatever the hell this is

SAYA RED HERRING
SAYA ADALAH IKAN BERWARNA MERAH

MERAH ADALAH WARNA KESUKAAN SAYAAAA

solitaire

power revoked

i did it i saved the world!!!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: red herringBy the end of this i will have wasted a few minutes of my sleep time doing

Whatever the hell this is

SAYA RED HERRING
SAYA ADALAH IKAN BERWARNA MERAH

MERAH ADALAH WARNA KESUKAAN SAYAAAA
ikan haring
bomb

red herring

Ok finally
I can only tolerate this up to some point so I'm making a statement now

Twilight you have to stop. What you're doing disrupts other people from browsing this topic normally. You have shown no signs of stopping what you are doing. Take a step back and think what would happen if somebody else spams you with excessively long posts like that

solitaire

red herring

Have you considered using the subjunctive mood

red herring

I personally don't believe that Hungarian is a real language. It is a conlang

solitaire