News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

solitaire

no superdoom from 3 years ago i will not hack my wii
and i do not own smash bros. brawl hence i cannot play project m without being a pirate
because if i owned brawl beforehand, it would be slightly more legal because i already owned the thing
warge

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cheesyother
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Luigis_Pizzaor his character could die or be erased from existence. That would make sense
I just had him slowly walk away from the group, that's too tragic

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsI'm worried i won't do his character right
He doesn't really have real personalities despite what I initially wrote, I just went with what I have in mind
still, i'd prefer it if the person who originally created the character were to play them.
also, it isn't as fun.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Cinnamon Roll Pop-Tart: Why are you doing this?
Target Children's Belt: Same reason I do everything, Cinnamon Roll Pop-Tart. To get somebody to like me.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Spellbook of Air: You're from Bluebarria, right?
Sour Cherry Jelly Bean: Okay, first of all, my parents live in Bluebarria.
Sour Cherry Jelly Bean: I live in the moment.

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Duolingo Crown: OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT?! TIME OUT! GET ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE! GET UP THERE!
Red Marker: *Climbing* THIS HOUSE IS A NIGHTMARE!!!

sparkycinnamon

White Chocolate Chip: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

Scratch Purple Ball Sprite, trying their first ever cup of coffee: I am ENERGY!
Schylling Radio, an avid coffee drinker, on their twelfth cup of the day: Someone slap me awake or I am literally going to fall into a coma in ten seconds.

sparkycinnamon

Baby Bottle: I am literally evil incarnate.
Baby Bottle: I'm not actually, I just enjoy being evil.
Baby Bottle: Which I think actually makes it even more evil because I'm making a conscious effort.

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

vs.

who will'ge win????

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare
vs.

who will'ge win????
and the winner is:
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

TonyBrown148

Not a Complete List of Eeveelutions:
Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon
Spaceon
Solaris
Infinity
Eternity
Reality
Drigganiz
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Tony Brown, or TB148 for short.
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

solitaire

1. trade weak thing
2. hope you get thing only obtainable via dlc
3. if you get weak thing again repeat

i just got a foongus
it evolves into 'mogus
and is otherwise unobtainable without buying dlc

solitaire

all i'm getting are level 1 things
probably from peoples massive collection of things that they use to try and get cool stuff

solitaire

ok but i do have enough money to buy the expansion
so