News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

sparkycinnamon

Toysmith Light Up Magic Wand: War is heck!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Clingy Dart: Quitting! It's like trying, but easier!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Fun Express Slime, as a child, reading her school assignment out loud: I love my library because...
Fun Express Slime, mouthing words while writing: I love reading, screw you.

sparkycinnamon

Cloaky: Five little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and...
MCG: Was diagnosed with mesothelioma.
Cloaky: Mamma called the doctor and the doctor said...
String Gummy Fish: You might be entitled to financial compensation if he or a loved one dies.

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

Monty: The floor is lava!
Lampshade Beewatch: *helps Cloaky onto the counter*
String Gummy Fish: *slaps Mindy off the sofa*
MCG: *lays on the floor*
Monty: ...Are you okay?
MCG: No.

solitaire

Quote from: solitarewhere are you generating these

PkmnQ

have a video which is entirely something/someone spinning? use Happy H Christmas as the music. it's a universal law.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: solitarewhere are you generating these
an incorrect quote generator

sparkycinnamon

Rapala Rechargeable Fillet Knife: Man, they look like a real handful. How do you deal with them?
Notepad, watching Grape Pop-Tart screaming, Floppy Cube trying to set a sleeping Paper Shredder on fire, and Dreamy Bottle choking on air: I don't know either.

solitaire

Iron Fish: I am not a lunatic. I have the psychiatric report to prove it. A slender majority of the panel decided in my favour.

solitaire

Emerald Fish: Are you mad?
Ancient Debris Fish: No.
Emerald Fish: So sharpening your knives at 3 in the morning is just a hobby?

solitaire

Coal Fish: You have any sunscreen?
Quartz Fish: You can't get a sunburn from a bonfire—
Coal Fish: It's for my marshmallow ya dummy.

Lapis Fish: You can't have a gun on stage!
Diamond Fish: WRONG AGAIN! I can have a gun, and I must have a gun, that's the rule of Chekhov's Gun: have a gun. And now that it's been seen, I will have to shoot someone before the end of the play.

Iron Fish: I think it's time to start messing some stuff up.
Golden Fish: Oh no.
Iron Fish: More like "oh yes!"

solitaire

Amethyst Fish: Netherite Fish, you risked your life to save me!
Netherite Fish: And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.

sparkycinnamon

PB&J Jelly Bean: Dumbest scar stories, go!
Dark Matter: I burned my tongue once drinking tea.
Weebly: I dropped a hair dryer on my leg once and it burned.
Salted Caramel Jelly Bean: I have a piece of graphite in my leg for accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil in the first grade.
Duolingo Trophy: I was taking a cup of noodles out of the microwave and spilled it in my hand and I got a really bad burn.
Green Apple Tic Tac: I have emotional scars.

solitaire

Lapis Fish: It was difficult, so you've just given up. You might fail, so why bother trying?
Coal Fish: Exactly.
Coal Fish, to Quartz Fish: I told you they'd understand.

Diamond Fish: Please could you go to the shop and get a carton of milk, if they have avacodos get six.
Emerald Fish, coming back from the store with six cartons of milk: They had avacados!

Amethyst Fish: I've done a lot of dumb stuff.
Lapis Fish: I witnessed the dumb stuff.
Diamond Fish: I recorded the dumb stuff.
Netherite Fish: I joined you in the dumb stuff.
Redstone Fish : I TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THE DUMB STUFF!

solitaire

Diamond Fish: Rules were made to be broken.
Netherite Fish: They were made to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.
Redstone Fish : Uh, piñatas.
Lapis Fish: Glow sticks.
Copper Fish: Karate boards.
Ancient Debris Fish: Spaghetti when you have a small pot.
Diamond Fish: Rules.
Netherite Fish:

solitaire

Golden Fish: Iron Fish won't come out of their room!
Diamond Fish: Just tell them I said something.
Golden Fish: Like what?
Diamond Fish: Anything factually incorrect.
Golden Fish, shrugging: If you say so.
Iron Fish, arriving moments later: Did you just say the sun is a PLANET?

sparkycinnamon

Junior Mints: *Posts a super low-quality image to the group chat*
Potato Chip Cookie: If I had a dollar for every pixel in this image, I'd have 15 cents.
Junior Mints: If I had a dollar for every ounce of rage I felt in my body after I read this text, I would have enough money to buy a cannon to fire at you.
Peanut Butter Pop-Tart: Actually I did the math, Potato Chip Cookie would have $225, not $0.15.
Potato Chip Cookie: Dude I'm right here....
Goetze's Caramel Cream: If I had a dollar I would buy a can of soda :)
Junior Mints: while you're there could you buy me an apply juice please?
Goetze's Caramel Cream: Sorry I only have a dollar.
Junior Mints: :(
Peanut Butter Pop-Tart: Hey I just realized my friend is right, Potato Chip Cookie would have $22,500 because it's a dollar for every pixel, not a cent.
Goetze's Caramel Cream: If I had $22,500 I would buy a can of soda and an apply juice.
Peanut Butter Pop-Tart: You can buy anything you want with $22,500.
Windbreaker: Yeah and they want soda and apply juice.
Peanut Butter Pop-Tart: Apply juice to what.
Windbreaker: Directly to the forehead.
Potato Chip Cookie: Great chat everyone.

solitaire

Netherite Fish: Hold on, I can explain!
Diamond Fish: Really? Can you now?
Netherite Fish: I can if you give me a minute to think of a convincing lie.

solitaire

Golden Fish: You're just being paranoid. Again.
Netherite Fish: When have I been paranoid?
Golden Fish: Um, when you first met Redstone Fish you thought they were an undercover cop...?
Netherite Fish: No one has a wart that big, I thought it was a surveillance camera!
Golden Fish: And last year you were sure Ancient Debris Fish was a mermaid!
Netherite Fish: They hate wearing shirts! COINCIDENCE?!
*Later, when Netherite Fish's theory is proven wrong*
Golden Fish: Do you have anything to say for yourself?
Netherite Fish: I still think Ancient Debris Fish is a mermaid.

sparkycinnamon

Caramel Apple Pop-Tart: Can you be quiet?! I'm trying to think.
Candy Corn Pizza: Don't worry. Doing anything for the first time is difficult.

Gilbert189

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGAnd now, a fake dialog of Byron and Landon on the Mineral Fish.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron: Good morning Mr Harter, may I enquire you with a question?
LandonHarter: You just did.
Byron: Alright, sir. May I ask you two more question?
LandonHarter: You just did again.
Byron: WHAT? Sir, I'd like to inform you that I only asked one question.
LandonHarter: Clearly you did not, but you do now.
Byron: Sir, I'd like to have you get your jokes out of the way. This is a very serious interview.
LandonHarter: Oh, okay. What's your question?
Byron: May I know where is Copper Fish's location?
LandonHarter: Who in the world is Copper Fish?

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit