News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Currently Unnamed Anime

Started by sparkycinnamon, Jan 03, 2021, 05:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

Carmes teleports into another universe and finds the Jelly person. He also gets out a machine and obliterates the anvils. Selene sneaks into the portal as well, as it appeared at the Conference Center.

(Also, I think there should be a rule that two users must post in this topic before a user posts again to avoid a user dominating the RP)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

(I second this, I don't want this RP to be The Nonsensical RP 2.0)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SausageMcSauce(Also, I think there should be a rule that two users must post in this topic before a user posts again to avoid a user dominating the RP)
(I'm personally fine with someone "dominating" the RP.)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

((I would like to third this suggestion because I also don't want this RP to be The Nonsensical RP 2.0.))

GIRL manifests herself into existence, and begins twisting her neck to view the scenery of which she has manifested herself within. As she turns her neck 173.6 degrees to the left, she notices a house made entirely of jelly. A landmark perhaps? GIRL begins her approach towards the house.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta((I would like to third this suggestion because I also don't want this RP to be The Nonsensical RP 2.0.))

GIRL manifests herself into existence, and begins twisting her neck to view the scenery of which she has manifested herself within. As she turns her neck 173.6 degrees to the left, she notices a house made entirely of jelly. A landmark perhaps? GIRL begins her approach towards the house.
The Guy Made Out of Jelly notices GIRL.

The Guy Made Out of Jelly: "Hello, there."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

Orion is stuck on the minecraft roller coaster and is getting nauseous...
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron stopped the roller coaster. It is made out of powered rails.
eh

Joyous Theta

GIRL reorients her head and body in order to face Jelly Guy. "Hello," she says, "Beautiful weather we're having."

Scratchykit

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron stopped the roller coaster. It is made out of powered rails.

Orion gets out and starts wandering randomly until barfing what looks like Blood, Flesh and Mouse into a nearby hole.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

SausageMcSauce

Carmes explores the surroundings. Selene squirts some toothpaste on the ground for no reason.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summoned an iron golem.
eh

Scratchykit

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron summoned an iron golem.

Orion ends up turning into a minecraft character. (and he then chases Byron)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

GIRL, deciding that The Guy Made Out Of Jelly wasn't doing anything anymore, reorients her head towards Byron after hearing the Iron Golem being summoned and slides over to him. "Hello," she says, "Beautiful weather we're having."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Of course," Byron replied, before running away from Orion.
eh

Incendiary

Name: X
Abilities and Powers: Shapeshifting, creating, controlling and destroying fire, heat and cold immunity and rapid healing. They have an modded laser rifle which they can summon and de-summon (is that a word?) at their will.
Appearance: In their normal form, they have a black hoodie, black tight pants, dark grey gloves and combat boots. Their eyes are glowing red, and they never take their hood down, covering their face in pure darkness.
Personality: Often dark, silent and reminiscing about their past. They fight back when provoked and never give up a battle, but is mostly chill apart from that.
Backstory: One of the gods from the beginning of time. That's about it.
Other: yeah can I reveal his girlfriend
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingName: X
Abilities and Powers: Shapeshifting, creating, controlling and destroying fire, heat and cold immunity and rapid healing. They have an modded laser rifle which they can summon and de-summon (is that a word?) at their will.
Appearance: In their normal form, they have a black hoodie, black tight pants, dark grey gloves and combat boots. Their eyes are glowing red, and they never take their hood down, covering their face in pure darkness.
Personality: Often dark, silent and reminiscing about their past. They fight back when provoked and never give up a battle, but is mostly chill apart from that.
Backstory: One of the gods from the beginning of time. That's about it.
Other: yeah can I reveal his girlfriend
Accepted.

(sure I guess you could reveal his girlfriend)

SausageMcSauce

Carmes pulls out a can of Pig Soop(TM)(TM) from his infinite backpack (it is infinite so he can store all of his random machines in)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summoned an infinite backpack.
eh

Joyous Theta

GIRL obtains Byron's backpack instead of him, for she has used her power and applied a LOVE TRIANGLE between herself, Byron since they talked to each other, and X so that she may shove the aforementioned girlfriend out of existence and she can retain the title of One True Girl.

sparkycinnamon

The Guy Made Out of Jelly decides to head to the famed restaurant Soda Queen in order to buy some jelly soda.

SausageMcSauce

Carmes, with his can of Pig Soop(TM)(TM), mixes it with some soda water to make Pig Soop Soda(TM)(TM).

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron went into his fortress and summoned an anvil from a mile high.
If it lands on himself, he summoned one on GIRL.

"Thanks for shoving my ex away! But I don't need a girlfriend right now!"
eh

sparkycinnamon

TGMOOJ drinks some jelly soda.

Incendiary

X walks down a shady street, covered in ominous mist and devoid of humans. They await some random person to show themselves.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summoned a creative inventory, and built a 40x40x20 experiment house.
eh