News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Follow the moderator

Started by 30-1, Mar 03, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mythbusteranimator

Quote from: 360-International
Quote from: Melissa Concord100% weenur right there, folks
Fixed cite. ;)
*facedesk*

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

360-International

Quote from: mythbusteranimator
Quote from: 360-International
Quote from: Melissa Concord100% weenur right there, folks
Fixed cite. ;)
*facedesk*
:D

shpeters

360-International

30-1

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

sanjayraj

37!
30-1, please update the scoreboard.

I'm back. For now.

shpeters

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

bluecat600

Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

shpeters

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Tai-Guy

]

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

shpeters

Tai-Guy

Quote from: mythbusteranimator:P

]

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

shpeters

Tai-Guy

]