News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

_____ should be replaced by _____ because _____

Started by Epicness123, Nov 20, 2016, 11:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

The title is self-explanatory.

Example:

Quote from: stupid guyAll Macs should be replaced by apples because it would fix Apple's false advertising problem

Quote from: stupid guy 2: electric boogaloo3/10

All instances of the word "no" should be replaced by "yes" because then I can do anything!

I'll start

Numbers should be replaced by emoticons because why not?
(Ok, that was pretty bad)
au
tbger since 2013

Rekekka

:P / :D

Eliwood should be replaced by Hector because at least his stats are not complete garbage.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

findanegg

?/10

every game console ever should be replaced by pico-8 because there are some pretty good games on it and you can even make your own
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Epicness123

7.12345/10

THE U.S. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE SHOULD BE REPLACED BY THE ENTIRE BEE MOVIE SCRIPT BECAUSE WHY NOT?
au
tbger since 2013

Tymewalk

why/10

Every "one" in We Are Number one should be replaced by "It's the Nutshack" because this is a meme apparently.

I'm not even joking, this is real
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

Silvaze should be replaced with Shadaze because obscure, cute, logical Shadaze is much better than that well-known, rotten, and illogical S*l*z*.

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Epicness123

CRINGECRINGECRINGECRINGECRINGE/10 :o

"We Are Number One" should be replaced by "We are Number One, Two, Three, and Four" because there can only be one number one
au
tbger since 2013

joefarebrother

8/10

All food should be replaced with chocolate because it's tasty
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

PrincessPandaTBG

Nah, I don't like chocolate/10

Star-spangled Banner should be replaced with Escape from the City because Escape from the City is more awesome.

I'm serious.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

DownsGameClub

0/10.  The new one would be terrible anthem.  Too much sonic.

The International Forums should be replaced by the TBG Forums because it is inactive.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

8435.5 should be replaced by epicanna27 because he's more sane
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Byron_Inc_TBG

8435/5

Science should be replaced by math as dealing with numbers is more fun.
eh

Reid

I can agree but I like science too /10
All fish should replace mineral fish because they can then invade the TGBS
see user "whenthesilly"

please do not call me reid. i will consider this deadnaming/transphobia.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Glad the format is wrong/10

The king should be replaced by fifthglyphs because e
eh

CST1229

e/10
All fish should be replaced by mineral fish because they can then invade the TBGs
(the format is right now)
Signature banner

PkmnQ

i will tell a different and larger group of people to counter-invade the TBGs and you shall never be known in the history of the TBGs/10

Wasps should be replaced by bees because they're more useful
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

0/10

All mentioned of "mineral fish" should be replaced by "" because the TBGs is a sacred, holy place and should not be invaded.
eh

PkmnQ

10/10

NAND should be replaced with NOR because it's better in every way
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Reid

B/25
All "" should be replaced with mineral fish because not all of them wanna invade
see user "whenthesilly"

PkmnQ

i do in fact actually know a larger group of people i can have counter-invade the TBGs when the mineral fish raid happens/10

All '"' should be replaced with "'" because it has 1 more apostrophe
Quine list

PkmnQ

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

3/4

Bump should be replaced by ethics music because bump does not make sense
eh

PkmnQ

0/10, that post does not make sense to me

Peirce's law should be replaced by (P <> Q) <> Q because it uses biconditionals, which are underused.
Quine list

Reid

Ok.../10
All piano music should be replaced with rush E as it's superior
see user "whenthesilly"

Gilbert189

googol/10

"JBC effect" should be replaced by "Shadaze effect" because that's the original example of the same thing

History lesson: back then PrincessPandaTBG always made a post about shipping Shadow with Blaze, which drove everyone crazy (in fact there are anti-Shadaze topics on here). You can see one example of the ship in the sixth post of this page.