News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

(SPOILERS)Story where every line has to contain the name of an UT song

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Oct 20, 2016, 07:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

(!!WARNING!!: SPOILERS FOR THE GAME "UNDERTALE" AHEAD. IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME PROCEED WITH CAUTION.)

Rules:
1. Each line has to contain the name of an Undertale song
2. Has to be in order of the OST
3. One line per post
4. No double-posting
**NEW RULE**
5. Only one song per post

If we (somehow) get to the end (The 101st track in the OST - the last one) we'll just start a new story following the same rules.

For reference: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpJl5XaLHtLX-pDk4kctGxtF4nq6BIyjg

I'll start:

Once upon a time...
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

TheTealWashableMarker created the start menu of a game on scratch, and forgot to put a " at the end of the word UNDERTALE.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Tymewalk had no idea how to play and would probably be stuck on the Start Menu.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
high tide jammin' salmon junction is PAIN

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: BeagelTheTealWashableMarker created the start menu of a game on scratch, and forgot to put a " at the end of the word UNDERTALE.
Fortunately, her best friend helped her fix these mistakes.

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

The unicorn said that her home is in ruins and she quickly escaped from the monsters who destroyed it.

Alex The JPEG

So then Teal said " Uwa!! So Temperate♫" and went on a quest with the unicorn.

(idk :P)

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

They were both filled with anticipation that the monsters would attack them.

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

Or so they thought, as they suddenly saw an enemy approaching!

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: SuperDoom1Dummy! You can't fight a ghost!
the next one was supposed to be determination ;)

By courage and determination, we manage to scare it off.  Oh, the irony.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

NasomiXIV

I don't  know how  to fit Home (Music Box)  in, so:
One of us had a heartache and died.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

NasomiXIV

The snowy terrain gave us an advantage; we covered up ourselves.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: SuperDoom1I don't  know how  to fit Home (Music Box)  in, so:
One of us had a heartache and died.

You have to fit it in somehow.

Skip back in the story:

When we went home, we played a music box.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: SuperDoom1One of us had a heartache and died.
Quote from: firefang16We continue on, sans the person who died
Quote from: alexphanAnother enemy behind us shouted "Nyeh Heh Heh!"
Quote from: SuperDoom1The snowy terrain gave us an advantage; we covered up ourselves.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

Okay, restart.

Once upon a time, there was a man named Jeff.

NasomiXIV

He created the start menu of a game called 'Your best friend has fallen down in the ruins!'
(Boom. Four of them in one post.)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

No.

Start again...

Once upon a time, a Kid named Hohscarha sat at his computer.

NasomiXIV

So, we can't put more than one at a time?
He played a game, and stared at the start menu for an hour before starting.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.