News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: DownsGameClubHi!

You have been on this site for years.

(Also, I never introduced myself here on either this account or on RedComputer4964)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Nambaseking01

Quote from: MinecraftRunnerHello. ;)

Hey! Welcome to the TBG forums!
hey look, another one of those signatures

TheLetterThorn

Welcome, MinecraftRunner! I hope you enjoy your stay.

(Geez, i was a moderator for so long I forgot about the 60 second rule. Hahahaha.)
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

SausageMcSauce

Welcome back, Heathcliffe (I have not seen Heathcliffe online in a long time)

TheLetterThorn

Thank you! I haven't been online in a long time. School keeps me busy. But I'm glad to see this place semi-active.

Incendiary

Quote from: HeathcliffeThank you! I haven't been online in a long time. School keeps me busy. But I'm glad to see this place semi-active.
Hey, umm, who are you?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TheLetterThorn

Quote from: DeepFriedBacon
Quote from: HeathcliffeThank you! I haven't been online in a long time. School keeps me busy. But I'm glad to see this place semi-active.
Hey, umm, who are you?
I was an administrator and active member here a long time ago. Good to meet you.

Incendiary

Quote from: Heathcliffe
Hey, umm, who are you?
I was an administrator and active member here a long time ago. Good to meet you.
Nice to meet you too, I'm an alt account of seanbobe some guy who didn't have an account until recently.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

serprinss

Quote from: Heathcliffe
Quote from: DeepFriedBaconHey, umm, who are you?
Nice to meet you too, I'm an alt account of seanbobe some guy who didn't have an account until recently.
wait you are an alt?
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: serprinss
Quote from: HeathcliffeI was an administrator and active member here a long time ago. Good to meet you.
wait you are an alt?

DeepFriedBacon is only pretending to be an alt of an existing account.

serprinss

Quote from: SausageMcSauce
Quote from: DeepFriedBaconNice to meet you too, I'm an alt account of seanbobe some guy who didn't have an account until recently.
wait you are an alt?

seanbobe if you're reading can you confirm this?
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Incendiary

Quote from: serprinsswait you are an alt?

seanbobe if you're reading can you confirm this?
I'm not an alt, dont worry

SausageMcSauce

Jirachi just jumped back into being active when Joyous Theta and I were close to surpassing them in posts here...

TheToothlessWolf

Hi. You may know me. I was never on the original Scratch TBG forums but this looks fun.
I just realized the unfortunate implications of a million ducks asking for eggs in my previous signature. What will they do with the eggs? If they eat them, that's nearly cannibalism. If they want to care for them and hatch them, and a million ducks are in queue at once, that means that the duck world either has terrible adoption procedures or unsustainably high infertility rates.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: TheToothlessWolfHi. You may know me. I was never on the original Scratch TBG forums but this looks fun.

Welcome!
Many of us were not part of the original Scratch TBGs, so you're fine!  Please enjoy your stay here. :)

TheLetterThorn

Quote from: TheToothlessWolfHi. You may know me. I was never on the original Scratch TBG forums but this looks fun.
Welcome! The original Scratch TBGs were as old as the hills, lol. (Would've been almost 10 years ago now.) I would say there are more active members who weren't on them than who were.

SausageMcSauce

Many users in on this site are Scratch users who never experienced the old TBGs.

Flowermanvista

Many users in on this site are Scratch users who never experienced the old TBGs.

not me...

Also, hello there, Scratch person! :)

also @Heathcliffe since when did you come out of retirement?
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SausageMcSauce

red herring seems to be back after a long period of inactivity, so welcome back to them...

DipLeChip

fdreerf is always right, no questions asked

DipLeChip#5515

All heil the red ensign

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DipLeChipHello
Welcome to the TBGs!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

my my, hello! I'm Scratchykit-Iolitestar, but you can call me scratchykit. i came from scratch.mit.edu, where you can find me as scratchykit5743. i'll be active here a lot so keep ur eyes out! i might brig meh buddies here too.
SK (she/her). 16 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art (It's actually my Toyhouse PFP but yeah it's my art still)

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestarmy my, hello! I'm Scratchykit-Iolitestar, but you can call me scratchykit. i came from scratch.mit.edu, where you can find me as scratchykit5743. i'll be active here a lot so keep ur eyes out! i might brig meh buddies here too.
Hello there Scratchykit! A fellow Warriors fan are we? I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Please peruse the guidelines, and then proceed to the TBGs section or RPGs section at your leisure.

By the way, I have a question. Are you an RPGer?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/