News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marb1

redgreenandblue

Seam49

Dino

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
high tide jammin' salmon junction is PAIN

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to trespass into highly dangerous abandoned scientific research stations

Prism

I'm just gonna be "that guy" and use an obscure browser.

DDG1
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

^ that should be an O, read OP

F1
join Fragmented Future to trespass into highly dangerous abandoned scientific research stations

Prism

I'm blind

C1

(also what about edge, it deserves to be on the list)

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

the2000

Quote from: Arceus(also what about edge, it deserves to be on the list)
no

F1
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Prism

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Prism

CatsUnited

F1

Also Arc, what's "DDG"?

Prism

duckduckgo
idk why i still have it

C1

Shpore

C2
because google is a greedy megacorporation that infringes on your rights

Blunderbus

wait DuckDuckGo has a browser what

F1

Prism

CatsUnited

F1
Quote from: ShporeC2
because google is a greedy megacorporation that infringes on your rights
Using Google Chrome

Blunderbus

Prism

O1

Why am I posting in Algodoo

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Prism

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/