News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

whoops I forgot to actually make an EWOW response
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

realicraft

undertale has turned 9 years old today

realicraft

Prince

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraft on Sep 16, 2024, 08:08:41 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Sep 15, 2024, 06:00:02 PMwhoops I forgot to actually make an EWOW response
i have good news for you
my EWOW 7A confessional's gonna be very funny

you'll only know what it is after EWOW 7B because it's too long but trust me it's going to be funny
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Sep 16, 2024, 08:41:14 AM
Quote from: realicraft on Sep 16, 2024, 08:08:41 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Sep 15, 2024, 06:00:02 PMwhoops I forgot to actually make an EWOW response
i have good news for you
my EWOW 7A confessional's gonna be very funny

you'll only know what it is after EWOW 7B because it's too long but trust me it's going to be funny
i also think my response is cool but that's for democracy to decide so who cares
Quine list

Prince

Gilbert189

I wished I submitted either of these:

• We have rain because clouds are a bunch of depressing vapors.
  • Mobile phones transmit their voices by a flock of invisible birds. (this is a reference to an Atomic Shrimp video)
  • Cats make their purring sounds from the angry bees inside them. (this is a reference to a GIF I found)

That and the fact I lost a live back at EWOW 1

Prince

Prince

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

It has been long enough since replacing my own internetometer with @cheesewhisk3rs's that I have forgotten exactly how long it has been, so I'm wondering if someone noticed but just decided not to say anything
Quine list

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ on Sep 17, 2024, 02:03:04 AMIt has been long enough since replacing my own internetometer with @cheesewhisk3rs's that I have forgotten exactly how long it has been, so I'm wondering if someone noticed but just decided not to say anything
i noticed

Zan

Quote from: PkmnQ on Sep 17, 2024, 02:03:04 AMIt has been long enough since replacing my own internetometer with @cheesewhisk3rs's that I have forgotten exactly how long it has been, so I'm wondering if someone noticed but just decided not to say anything
Noticed have I
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE