News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

time to find iron somewhere i guess

1981-06-02
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

JakubMzTrencina

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 29, 2024, 10:44:34 PM698

time to find iron somewhere i guess

1981-06-02
gar field
i never knew my little pony was made in Flash
oh also i am male

JakubMzTrencina

also, page 500 soon (trade mark)
oh also i am male

PkmnQ

but later since i do not want to deal with that right now

back to randomly selected garfield

2020-05-25
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: JakubMzTrencina on Apr 29, 2024, 10:49:54 PMalso, page 500 soon (trade mark)
that was my goal, but i think i'll keep posting here until i get 1000
i will return to 65536, i'll just also keep posting here

2005-03-17
Quine list

JakubMzTrencina

what if someone makes an opposite incarnation of the luna account that will not scream at people because of their opinion?
oh also i am male

PkmnQ

Quine list

JakubMzTrencina

oh boy, i made 100 posts
oh also i am male

PkmnQ

Quine list

JakubMzTrencina

i think there was a TBG where you could make up terrible quotes, but i cant seem to find it now?
oh also i am male

JakubMzTrencina

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.57 (Debian) Server at localhost Port 443
oh also i am male

PkmnQ

Quote from: JakubMzTrencina on Apr 29, 2024, 11:34:46 PMi think there was a TBG where you could make up terrible quotes, but i cant seem to find it now?

I only remember one where you take TBG quotes out of context and one where you take actual quotes but misattribute it heavily

1983-12-16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: JakubMzTrencina on Apr 29, 2024, 11:55:02 PMNot Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.57 (Debian) Server at localhost Port 443
i should use formatting more, also i just want to say that this exists

2001-06-16
Quine list

realicraft

Zan

Quote from: JakubMzTrencina on Apr 29, 2024, 11:34:46 PMi think there was a TBG where you could make up terrible quotes, but i cant seem to find it now?
You see, finding topics is hard when you don't memorise the topic ID or don't remember when it was last posted on.
I don't think I've ever memorised any topic ID (does anyone?)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quote from: Zan on Apr 30, 2024, 12:53:24 AM
You see, finding topics is hard when you don't memorise the topic ID or don't remember when it was last posted on.
I don't think I've ever memorised any topic ID (does anyone?)
3, 34, 5716, 5790, 6069

(current score is 705)
Quine list

solitaire

topic 3 doesn't exist tho

realicraft

realicraft

PkmnQ

Hey, Apple! Apple! Hey! Hey, Apple! Hey, Apple! Hey, Apple! Apple! Hey! Hey, Apple!

Quine list

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraft on Apr 30, 2024, 09:46:12 AM🔪
Ew! Oh! I warned you. Ow! Oh, that looks like it hurts.

Quine list

realicraft

realicraft

did i get king

edit:
👑