News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

every garfield can also be expressed as a garring, but there exist garrings that are not garfields, for example the garintegers
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

alright i forgot what it is that i usually do so i guess i'll take a look at random dimensions from 20w14infinite and possibly try to survive in them for as long as possible
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

dimension "garfield": basically acacia trees in the void, wouldn't be too hard to survive in, can also be escaped after destroying the portal you use to get in (saw iron, gravel falling, water, and some lava, although the lava was a bit hard to find)
Quine list

PkmnQ

dimension "The sky is the limit.": now this is what i expect from a random dimension, stained glass, random end gateways, many things, including water, lava, and wood, allowing for escaping the dimension after destroying the portal
Quine list

PkmnQ

dimension "fall damage": dimension was chosen because a spider took fall damage while i was deciding which dimension to go next, mostly empty, but you can in fact take fall damage
you're not leaving this any time soon if you destroy the portal though
Quine list

PkmnQ

dimension "EWOW afterlife": nope i'm leaving immediately
Quine list

PkmnQ

dimension "Stable Loop": there is fire in the air
not much here other than that, you can't escape if you destroy the portal
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

dimension "very atrocious dimension": starting with noises, living up to its name so far
there are natural diamond blocks and black shulker boxes which are intriguing
if you can start a fire you can escape this one, but i haven't figured out a way to do that
you can get obsidian from end ships and diamonds to mine the obsidian with from the diamond blocks (there are bonus chests to get sticks from and also i think you can get sticks from bamboo i think i don't know last time i played was 1.7), and you can also get flint from gravel but i haven't found iron anywhere
wait there's wool, you can use beds to start the fire
Quine list

PkmnQ

that one actually seems fun i might try that one in survival
Quine list

PkmnQ

i am stuck in the slab & stained glass pane & brick stair sphere biome
Quine list

PkmnQ

i found ice

also i started earlier but i forgot the 60 second rule existed so i didn't post pid 12437 until a few minutes after i started
Quine list

PkmnQ

i didn't know this was here
Quine list

PkmnQ

the phantom flaps have guided me to a new biome

and the one i've been looking for
Quine list

PkmnQ

actually no it isn't where are all the bonus chests
Quine list

PkmnQ

the phantom flaps were an actual phantom
i am going to die to the phantom (i last played in 1.7)
Quine list

PkmnQ

there are the bonus chests
also i just realized i have to actually get the diamond blocks somehow so hopefully the bed can also do that
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

JakubMzTrencina

garfield dimension image when
i never knew my little pony was made in Flash
oh also i am male

PkmnQ

ok time to hopefully get the diamonds
Quine list

PkmnQ

i am at bedrock, i have not found the diamond blocks

were they in that other dimension from earlier
Quine list

PkmnQ

nope i'm in the right one, i just had to look for the diamond blocks

now time to see if the bed works
the bed did not work
now what

(there are also shulkers in the diamonds so i have to also be careful about that)
Quine list

PkmnQ

what if i just bed a second time will that work
Quine list