News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Script told me to select 2024-11-09, but for all we know that date might not even exist so there is a chance I wouldn't be able to post that
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

2023-03-25

It seems time passes for Garfield as well, as much time as can pass for Garfield anyway.
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

1995-04-13

I could also probably be looking for actually interesting events that happened these days
For all I know some kid could have had the greatest day that day but didn't care enough to write anything about it down
Actually some kid probably did, at least one
If they're still alove 29 years later I hope they look back on it fondly
Quine list

PkmnQ

2015-09-13

A lot of attacks, disasters, and conflicts here, the soon-to-become-relevant Arab-Israeli conflict being one of them (as far as I can tell probably not at a country-wide scale, Israeli police and Palestinian protesters in/near Al-Aqsa Mosque, although the Jordanian government did condemn Israel for assaults on Muslim holy sites, so who knew, only looking at one day doesn't give full context, maybe I'll see what exactly those assaults were later), but that day Gennady Padalka did set a new record for total days in space (broken earlier this year) and a 3D printed sternum was used for the first time that day so it's not completely bad news.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

2017-06-24

Oh cool this one I can actually relate to
Right now
It is happening
At this current moment
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

2023-04-04

I don't know the garfield lore who is this grayfield
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

the scary number

2013-08-28
Quine list

PkmnQ

2007-03-08
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

1979-05-19

Bridge?
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Remember, you viewers can vote, whether you're a contestant or not, by commenting on this video. So, how do you vote? Pause the video at a random spot in the green rectangle. Type the keyword you see in the upper right. Space. Rank the entries from best to worst using these letters. Surround it with square brackets. Done. You can comment other stuff too and you can vote more than once.
Quine list

JakubMzTrencina

i never knew my little pony was made in Flash
oh also i am male

JakubMzTrencina

also i would set a profile picture, but posts made by the Luna account are holding me back (from what i can understand, the Luna account aka jackybordercollie screamed at people just for their opinion)
oh also i am male

solitaire

the stopped screaming at people a while ago

JakubMzTrencina

Quote from: solitaire on Apr 29, 2024, 07:08:44 PMthe stopped screaming at people a while ago
ah, that's good!
oh also i am male