News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:17:44 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:16:43 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:15:41 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:14:23 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:13:22 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:12:21 PM
this is a negative master blast lock
blast doors were introduced in 3-1 Indiscriminate Doors
they check if you have any positive keys, and act as spending all of the positive keys
naturally, the negative blast lock, first seen in 6-10 Rainbow's Blessing, check for any negative keys and spend all of them
however it must be noted that these doors do not actually take away any master keys, as it is a bicolor door (first introduced in 7-1 What Are These?) with a pure spend color (first introduced in 5-6 Immunity)
however, pure keys are never actually used, so what is the purpose of the pure color here?
well, as introduced in 5-6 Immunity, they are immune to brown and master keys, and this was shown to extend to bicolor doors in 7-B Noble Influence
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:19:12 PM
they check if you have any positive keys, and act as spending all of the positive keys
naturally, the negative blast lock, first seen in 6-10 Rainbow's Blessing, check for any negative keys and spend all of them
however it must be noted that these doors do not actually take away any master keys, as it is a bicolor door (first introduced in 7-1 What Are These?) with a pure spend color (first introduced in 5-6 Immunity)
however, pure keys are never actually used, so what is the purpose of the pure color here?
well, as introduced in 5-6 Immunity, they are immune to brown and master keys, and this was shown to extend to bicolor doors in 7-B Noble Influence
given that 8-A Stable Loop has both, this is so that you cannot cheese the level by browning the door instead, which would be possible if only master color was given, as demonstrated in 5-3 Fool's Gold
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:20:44 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:19:12 PM
given that 8-A Stable Loop has both, this is so that you cannot cheese the level by browning the door instead, which would be possible if only master color was given, as demonstrated in 5-3 Fool's Gold
note that master keys would also be blocked if the door only had master color on it, however, as demonstrated in 4-4 NEW Golden Gimmick!
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:23:08 PMnext is this door:

this is a bicolor pure master blank door
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:24:10 PM

as established earlier, the pure color is due to the properties of non-brownability and non-masterability in 5-6 Immunity and 7-B Noble Influence
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:25:11 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:24:10 PM

as established earlier, the pure color is due to the properties of non-brownability and non-masterability in 5-6 Immunity and 7-B Noble Influence
so only the lock needs to be discussed, which is a blank lock, introduced in 2-5 Expressionless, which requires having exactly 0 keys of the lock's color
Quine list

PkmnQ

these first two doors are placed alternately, in the order blast blank blast blank blast blank blast, meaning that in order to reach the goal alternating between having and not having negative master keys is required
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: ∆∈ ⁵ ⁵ ⁵ ⁵ ⁵ ∈ ∈ ∈ ∈ . on Apr 18, 2024, 12:12:21 PM
󾮚̸̸̸̸̸̸͓͈̭ͬ͆ͨͭ̀̀́ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̲̲ ̸̸̲̲ ̸̸̲̲ ̸̸̲̲ ̸̸̲̲̲̲ ̸̸̸̸͓͈̭ͬ͆ͨͭ̀̀́ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̲̲ ̲̲̲̲̲

PkmnQ

the final door is a painted bicolor pure-brown blank door
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:28:25 PMthe final door is a painted bicolor pure-brown blank door
painted doors were introduced in 4-3 Uhh... Blue Keys Puzzle. and require 3 blue keys, which are behind each of the 3 doors in the main section
Quine list

PkmnQ

i am slowly dissolving into dust
Quine list

PkmnQ

now for the main portion of the level
Quine list

PkmnQ

there are three freely accessible keys: 5 cyan keys, 5 brown keys, and -5 master keys
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:34:38 PMthere are three freely accessible keys: 5 cyan keys, 5 brown keys, and -5 master keys
cyan is just a normal color, first seen in 1-3 Color Search
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:35:39 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:34:38 PMthere are three freely accessible keys: 5 cyan keys, 5 brown keys, and -5 master keys
however, brown has the property of turning every door (except for the doors that it doesn't) into brown color, both the spend color and the locks, unless it is already entirely brown, as shown in 5-1 The Curse
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:36:41 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:35:39 PM
however, brown has the property of turning every door (except for the doors that it doesn't) into brown color, both the spend color and the locks, unless it is already entirely brown, as shown in 5-1 The Curse
master keys were first shown in 2-1 Golden Gimmick and, when X is pressed, become equipped, where any door collided with is opened (except for the doors that it doesn't), however negative amounts of these were not shown until 8-1 Impossible?, creating copies of doors (except for doors that it doesn't)
Quine list

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

i will continue this later i'm just going to listen to the beans and rice blues
Quine list

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

그리소니다. 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚷🌸🌸🌸🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟。 🚶�♂️。

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚬🚬。 $_$_______________________________ $_$___________ $_$____ $_$_$_$_$_ƕƮƇƨƂưƓưƐư ------------------------ ----- ----- --------- - --- ------------ ƂƦƓ ƂƭƆƓƦƃƕưƃƬƐư

🇨🇨$_🚶🚶🚶 202200॥ 📺📺📺📺📺📺。 ... ... 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶。 2030030 💳💳

$_ƦƇƨ ƫ ƝƬƇ Ɔƪƃƨ ƈƩƑƨƇƯ。 그리스토니다 · ͱ̈ͦͪͪᾦ͇͈͉ͬͱͱ͈͉͇͈͉̈ͦͪͪͮͬ̈ͦͪͪͪͬͬͬͱ͈͉̈ͦͦͪͪͦͦ 댌쨕 ర 쨕멐 쨕멐 쨕멐 쨕멐 쨕멐。 けい 그리에 아니다. 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:40:42 PMi will continue this later i'm just going to listen to the beans and rice blues
I went down to the taco truck to get me some food
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:52:16 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:40:42 PMi will continue this later i'm just going to listen to the beans and rice blues
A side of rice and beans would get me in the mood
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:53:19 PM
But what they gave me back took me by surprise
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:54:20 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 18, 2024, 12:53:19 PM
But what they gave me back took me by surprise
A little bit of beans and a lot of rice
Quine list