News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Type... While holding your breath!

Started by joefarebrother, Mar 26, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Oh sure just spam on the keyboard because that's totally how this game works. Yep. Definitely. Nothing wrong here. Come on though, really? The least you can do is have good lung capacity and typing speed, wink wink nudge nudge. :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
high tide jammin' salmon junction is PAIN

Wolfslime123

But the rules clearly only staete that you cant copy paste and everything else but breathing perot  a permitted pgdod oh god
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

jirachi

i don't know how long i can go since i do not partake in holding my breath very often wait no i'm dying squirtle wait ffkjsadf aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  a  aa a zaa aa a  a

Tymewalk

Quote from: Wolfslime123But the rules clearly only staete that you cant copy paste and everything else but breathing perot  a permitted pgdod oh god
IDK if you're referring to me, but there's no copy and pasting here. Unfortunately I'm also rather indecisive in what I want to say so I'm sitting here stupidly holding my breath for absolutely no reason.

Aaaaaaaaaa 45 seconds aaaaaaaaa need air
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!CTRL-V GO!
j u m b l e !

SpicyMeatball

Unfortunately, i've learned through life to trust no one. So, in my ways i have become very sneaky and found loopholes for everything.
previously known as Floofy
discord: spicy.meatball

Blunderbus

I am the very model of a modern major general
I've information vegetable, animal and mineral
I know
join Fragmented Future to trespass into highly dangerous abandoned scientific research stations

Scratchthatguys

I'm not sure what exactly is meant to be difficult about this, or what the challenge is supposed to be. If you run out of air, you can just press submit. Unless there's something specific we're meant to be typing?

I suppose also typing fast might help with this. Oh well. I guess this qualifies, since I've held my breath this whole time.
(Hiya. It's been a really long time, hasn't it?)

Alex The JPEG

The problem is I have no idea what to type. I just don't have a creative mind, you know? Also, my lung capacity is not as sharp as others are, so I am pretty bad at this game...
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

SpicyMeatball

Have you ever considered the cons to capitalism? Communism teaches you to share with everyone, and everyone wants to be equal, right? Communism does that for you.
previously known as Floofy
discord: spicy.meatball

jirachi

hello yes i am doing this again hopefully i will not die because i am home alone an my dead bosy will dfasijdfnasdf adsf don tghe groyund anx help i dont have good lung capatcity asaaaauuuuuuhsadf asdfsa fasdfsf

red herring

No worries boi I'm trained to do this for 3 years
Hwaet we gar dena in gear dagum
theod cyninga thrym gefrunon
hu da aethelingas ellen fremedon
rip that's all I can remember from beowulf

uhh
I don't have poems to type
ok I'm beginning to run out of breath
crap new text message
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

jirachi

i am trying this again but i probably will not get better results

uh

?? im dying no whelp no wait i can do tis but i might die hsd no nope nope nope

Tymewalk

Quote from: FloofyHave you ever considered the cons to capitalism? Communism teaches you to share with everyone, and everyone wants to be equal, right? Communism does that for you.
What if I don't like sharing with other people, because I like having my stuff and not having to give it up to anyone else?

Xenon

8435.5 is the worst person in the world - I m
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Netherland2138435.5 is the worst person in the world
Hey! That isn't nice!
j u m b l e !

Xenon

Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: Netherland2138435.5 is the worst person in the world
Hey! That isn't nice!
It was supposed to be typed with "I mean he's the best", but I was out of breath. Maybe it is so restricted that they won't get anyone to do that, and it is might be running out of time?
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

SheenBoy95

Hi my name is ididhdmfucmcud,dowdy
Sorry I needed air when I typed that

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

xX-Catriona-Xx

Okay I am typing and I am holding my breath blah blah blah my ear is going to pop soon.

Happy 2018! Not 2017 which I'm writing everywhere! Stop writing 2017!!! :lol:

jirachi

hey dudes i am typing this with no air entering or leaving my lungs also i made some typos earlier wow i just wasted some times correcting them wait no im gonna die a

CoolTBGGaming

I haven't checked whether posting this helps the infinite flood or not, I will post here anyway

(I lost as I was about to type ., really?)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Oh hey, infinite flood brought this game back. Haven't seen this one in a while, I wonder if I'm still good at it? Oh dang it I forgot to run the timer which means now I don't know how long it's been, darn it now how will I beat my highscore? Anyways I'm really hoping I can actually hold my breath this lono I can't hold my breath augh

h4x

This is pretty easy I'd say. I am a relatively fast Typer so I can manage to write a lot without needing to take a breath because of speeeeed. I don't think autocorrect is helping tho because I have to go back and fix words aaaaa running out of death and phone is hard to type on okay byeeee