News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

2 truths, 1 lie

Started by bluecat600, Jan 06, 2014, 01:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red herring

z

1. i have been on a plane | true
2. i have taken an airplane trip within the last two years | true
3. i have tried skydiving | false
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

red herring

//

1. i use microsoft word to make my college assignments
2. i hate latex
3. i love latex

it seems that a ninja has occured
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

TwilightSeleneMisty

//

:D : I like aloo bhujia
:P : I have gone for a marathon
:) : I like RPing
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TonyBrown148

:P

|!!1ll!|ll!!!li|I|Ii1!|1l. I created the account, Nickel28.
liI11|1i!!IIlIli|iI!1|i1l. I only have 3 email addresses. (Actually I have 5.)
l!IIIl|I!I!!|I!1lIilI||i|. I weigh more than 0.1 ton.

(Yes I sent its password to gilbert so Gilbert is using it for now.)
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Tony Brown, or TB148 for short.
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

|!!1ll!|ll!!!li|I|Ii1!|1l (wait but if you own the account how can gilbert use it)
(ironically when i was telling the misty to edit the post due to ninja, i got ninjad 2 TIMES.)

(t| i live in a capital city)
h| my house's walls are beige
e| my room has a window

red herring

ok how the hell is this happening
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty//

:D : I like aloo bhujia
:P : I have gone for a marathon
:) : I like RPing
:P

Quote from: TonyBrown148//

|!!1ll!|ll!!!li|I|Ii1!|1l. I created the account, Nickel28.
liI11|1i!!IIlIli|iI!1|i1l. I only have 3 email addresses.
l!IIIl|I!I!!|I!1lIilI||i|. I weigh more than 0.1 ton.
l!IIIl|I!I!!|I!1lIilI||i|

Quote from: solitare:P (edit your post, you got ninjad)

t| i live in a capital city
h| my house's walls are beige
e| my room has a window
e

Jesus

1. I have been ninja'd | true
2. I have watched Ninja Hattori | true
3. I have a car | false

solitaire

a| we are posting too fast
n| 10000 of my posts were made in the past 9 months
(d| i joined scratch 4 years ago) i actually joined 5 years ago, soon to be 6

red herring

a nahhhhh

ok how do i even determine the truth values now...
1. i will be ninja'd immediately when posting this | false
2. i have taken a driving test | true...ish
3. i have no skype account | true

TonyBrown148

(The 2 is intended to be answering #107, but somehow I am answering #109)

"'"""''''"'''''""'"'"''''"'''''""''""''"""''"''""'. I love making the second choice incorrect.
""''""'"'"""'""'""''"'"'"'""""""""""""''''"'''"""'. I have kubuntu 21.10 installed.
"'"'""'''"'"""'"""'"'"'"""'""''''""'"'""'""'""""'". I will not be ninjad this time.
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

""''""'"'"""'""'""''"'"'"'""""""""""""''''"'''"""'

h. i believe that publisher is a worse version of powerpoint
i. i know how to use excel effectively (this is the one that's a lie, i know python, what's the use for something like excel)
j. i don't use onenote (i actually don't, what am i supposed to do with it?)
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

j

c| i have been outside when it was over -20 degrees below freezing
h| i have consumed maple syrup
(r| i use the interjection "eh" often)

PkmnQ

r

a. it took me too long to choose (no this one is the lie, i saw the answer almost immediately)
b. it took me too long to think of the choices
c. this is choice c
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

TonyBrown148

b

0OOOOOOo000O0o0Oo0OO0ooOoo0OoO00O00O00o0OO0OOooOOO. I will be ninjad this time.
oOooooOooo0O000O000OO0Oo0O00oOOoOoOO0oOoOOo00oo00O. I love using IPython.
000O0o00000o0000OO00OO00OOo0O0o00O00OoOoO0Oo0oOoOO. I hate object-oriented programming.
*See XKCD 1688.

Gilbert189

000O0o00000o0000OO00OO00OOo0O0o00O00OoOoO0Oo0oOoOO

|. This is chaotic
||. I have to type my questions faster.
|||. This is the lie

PkmnQ

there's supposed to be a lie, not a paradox, gilbert

==. OBS is currently open (i haven't closed it yet after the exam, i put a potato cat on my piano for good luck)
===. Windows Media Player is currently open
Object.is. PowerPoint is currently open (this is the lie)
Quine list

solitaire

==
i got にんじゃd

p| i have fallen out of a 2 story window
(i| i have a fruit tree outside my house) i do have a tree but it grows no fruit
g| there are currently no chairs in my room

Gilbert189

g

Quote from: PkmnQthere's supposed to be a lie, not a paradox, gilbert
part 1: i'm trying to type my statements as fast as possible
part 2: i don't know what's the 3rd statement so i said that that is the lie
part 3: i like trains

PkmnQ

part 3

I. I forgot that Python is Magic existed
SKK. My mouse is broken (it actually is)
\x. x. I am going to make a program in (()) (this is a lie, i am scared of it and i never want to touch it)
Quine list

red herring

SKK.

1. I have exams this week
2. I enjoy writing programs in Java
3. I have a pulse oximeter

Zan

2 is lie

1. I'm learning CFOP method of solving a Rubik's Cube
2. Also learning HTML
3. Also learning chess tactics
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Fishmael

i'm going to say 1 and that you already know the cfop method.

1. i can tie a bowline knot one handed
2. i keep a journal in which i record daily squirrel sightings
3. my dog is 15 years old
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i