News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Synesthesia Game

Started by TurquoiseTabby, Apr 26, 2016, 02:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

3/10

The color blue is just blue because I don't have synesthesia.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

red herring

0/10

Every letter of the Latin alphabet has a color
I'm sorry but as an AI language model I cannot write a signature for you. Forging a signature is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time.

CellularData

10/10

if you say 4 is anything but orange, YOU ARE VERY, VERY WRONG
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

red herring

Umm, it's red to me/10

Sounds have a color
I'm sorry but as an AI language model I cannot write a signature for you. Forging a signature is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time.

Shpore

agreed/10

8 is yellow
0 and 1 are also yellow but only when placed together to look like binary code

CellularData

hahahaha NO./10

3 is teal? ish?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

red herring

It's also red for me/10
Every single major and minor scale has a color
A minor is red
A major is a bright red
maybe pink
F major is green
G major is yellow
C major is transparent
C minor is black

Shpore

Not sure, I don't really think about major and minor scales/10

The word "aphantasia" is blurry, bleak, ghastly and deprived of color. It looks somewhat like a white ball in a dark void

Byron_Inc_TBG

5/10

To me, the word Shpore sounds like the word TROUBLE.
eh

PkmnQ

ok that's enough of saying that/10

The note A has no color, the letter A is color red, A major is yellow, and A minor has no color.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Shpore

I dunno about the colorless ones, but the letter is spot on... 7/10

Rock and roll is red. Pop is pink. Hip-hop is yellow. Electronic is blue. Classical is beige. Jazz is indigo.

PkmnQ

Rock and roll and pop are correct, the others I am indifferent to 6/10

The word green, if separated from the context of the color green, is blue
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Zan

7/10

F isn't purple it's green
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

donotforgetmycode

ok/10

labial consonants are red, coronal consonants are blue, and glottal consonants are white or transparent

SpicyMeatball

6/10
(so glad i discovered this TBG i have so much i can share.)

post grunge, dad rock, and similar genres sound simultaneously blue and yellow, (like driving down a dirt road under the blazing sun), or like an afternoon. but certain very happy songs also sound simultaneously blue and yellow.
previously known as Floofy
discord: spicy.meatball