News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

You couldn't even last a day CYOA

Started by PhantomLuigi, Apr 01, 2022, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomLuigi

Try to survive a whole day in a normal life. If you lose you must start again. This game is played solo and your actions affect no one else.

Join form
Character name:
Difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, Impossible or Insanely Impssible):
This Next Creation Seems Very Very Interesting... What Do You Two Think?
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Why not make this an MFG so posts between users wouldn't be confused between each other?
eh

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGWhy not make this an MFG so posts between users wouldn't be confused between each other?
Good idea, ill report it
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PhantomLuigi

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words