News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If we can count to 64, we advance!

Started by red herring, Sep 25, 2023, 11:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

realicraft

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza on Jul 17, 2024, 10:38:18 AM
Quote from: realicraft on Jul 17, 2024, 10:36:16 AM42

what are you doing
I'm trying finish it so i can make a new one

Quote from: Superintendent ChalmersReally.

Luigis_Pizza

I skipped again
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

realicraft

i have to get eat dinner, so don't do anything stupid

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

I'm gonna do something really stupid don't you worry
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

@red herring I skipped many times in the past posts
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!