News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 9, we advance!

Started by realicraft, Jul 08, 2024, 05:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

realicraft

PkmnQ

do you think it says anything about human nature that when we found pyrite and how similar it was to gold we called it "fool's gold" even though it just did its own thing independent of gold and all it really did was look similarly shiny
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

realicraft

r. r. r. r. r. r. r. r. r. r. r. r.

i wonder if those are valid sentences

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 08, 2024, 05:19:53 PMdo you think it says anything about human nature that when we found pyrite and how similar it was to gold we called it "fool's gold" even though it just did its own thing independent of gold and all it really did was look similarly shiny
because i don't really care i just think the cubes look nice
Quine list

realicraft

can't wait for page one of the tbgs sections to have an unusually high number of locked topics

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 08, 2024, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 08, 2024, 05:19:53 PMdo you think it says anything about human nature that when we found pyrite and how similar it was to gold we called it "fool's gold" even though it just did its own thing independent of gold and all it really did was look similarly shiny
because i don't really care i just think the cubes look nice
look at them

they are just like that
they just did that on their own
Quine list

realicraft

red herring

Honestly at this point I seriously don't see any value with these post ID games anymore. It just gets too spammy and I won't be against any future proposal to ban new post ID games.
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!