News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG Forums Ultimatum Game

Started by TonyBrown148, Oct 31, 2022, 01:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyBrown148

RULES:
In each post, the user gets 10 points, and must decide how to split it with the next user.
The next user can either "accept" or "reject" the proposal.
If the proposal was accepted, the money is split per the proposal.
If the proposal was rejected, both players receive nothing.

ADDITIONAL RULES:
You can double post if and only if the second post have no gameplay value. It's boring to split points between you and yourself.
Your proposal cannot include negative amounts of points, and you can only have integer amount of points.
You should include a list of everybody's points in your posts. I'm not active enough to take track of everything.
If your post breaks any of the rules, it has no gameplay value.

EXAMPLE:
Quote from: USR1(OP)1pts
Quote from: USR2Reject

USR1 – 0pts
USR2 – 0pts

3pts
Quote from: USR2(NGV)BUMP
Quote from: USR3Reject.

USR1 – 0pts
USR2 – 0pts
USR3 – 0pts

5pts
Quote from: USR2Accept

USR1 – 0pts
USR2 – 5pts
USR3 – 5pts

3pts
Quote from: USR1Accept

USR1 – 3pts
USR2 – 12pts
USR3 – 5pts

1pts
Quote from: USR3Reject

USR1 – 3pts
USR2 – 12pts
USR3 – 5pts

5pts
Quote from: USR2Accept

USR1 – 3pts
USR2 – 17pts
USR3 – 10pts

3pts
Quote from: USR3Reject

USR1 – 3pts
USR2 – 17pts
USR3 – 10pts

5pts
Quote from: USR1Accept

USR1 – 8pts
USR2 – 17pts
USR3 – 15pts

1pts
Quote from: USR2Reject

USR1 – 8pts
USR2 – 17pts
USR3 – 15pts

3pts
And so on...

THE FIRST OFFER:
5pts.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Tony Brown, or TB148 for short.
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Accept

I see no reason to always just accept
TonyBrown148 - 5pts
PkmnQ - 5pts

I'll keep the 5pts going
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

TonyBrown148

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 10pts
PkmnQ - 10pts

5pts
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 15pts
PkmnQ - 15pts

5pts
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

TonyBrown148

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 20pts
PkmnQ - 20pts

5pts
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQAccept

TonyBrown148 - 25pts
PkmnQ - 25pts

5pts
Quine list

TonyBrown148

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 30pts
PkmnQ - 30pts

5pts
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ

TonyBrown148 - 35pts
PkmnQ - 35pts

5pts
Quine list

TonyBrown148

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 40pts
PkmnQ - 40pts

5pts
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

TonyBrown148 - 45pts
PkmnQ - 45pts

5pts
Quine list

DifferentDance8

Accept (and add as new player of game)

TonyBrown148 - 45pts
PkmnQ - 45pts
DifferentDance8 - 5pts

5pts
i had a complete motivation to come back to this site for whatever reason
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

TonyBrown148

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 50pts
PkmnQ - 50pts (corrected)
DifferentDance8 - 10pts

5pts
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148Accept

TonyBrown148 - 55pts
PkmnQ - 55pts (corrected)
DifferentDance8 - 10pts

5pts
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 60pts
PkmnQ - 60pts
DifferentDance8 - 10pts

5pts
bomb

PkmnQ

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 55pts
PkmnQ - 65pts
DifferentDance8 - 10pts
Byron_Inc_TBG - 10pts (are you secretly another one of TonyBrown148's alt accounts /j)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

wait why did i get 10 pts from that

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 55pts
PkmnQ - 70pts
DifferentDance8 - 10pts
Byron_Inc_TBG - 15pts

5pts
bomb

TonyBrown148

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGwait why did i get 10 pts from that
you get 5 from my offer and 5 from yours(you have 10pts to split, and you kept 5 for yourself
*See XKCD 1688.

Zan

I missed the point

Accept

TonyBrown148 - 55pts
PkmnQ - 70pts
DifferentDance8 - 10pts
Byron_Inc_TBG - 20pts
Zan - 5pts

6.65pts
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

donotforgetmycode

Reject because you can't have non-integer points.

TonyBrown148 - 55pts
PkmnQ - 70pts
DifferentDance8 - 10pts
Byron_Inc_TBG - 20pts
Zan - 5pts
donotforgetmycode - 0pts

4 points

Zan

I forgot what integers are sorry
Accept

TonyBrown148 - 55pts
PkmnQ - 70pts